Recent Activities

• Kurobon -

Replied to the thread puzzle - how did these guys see me without me seeing them?.

Thanks everyone for the helpful insight. My confusion stemmed from the fact that I thought the left fork WAS the boss room.. and I was pretty sure they were not randomly behind me.. so it seemed strange that they would be ahead of me in the dungeon…
  • MadHollander -

Replied to the thread Service de farm / farm services.

• Aonii -

Replied to the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

That's great news , I've only used the phone version once and uninstalled when i had to re-download for new update, not to mention the small UI, it was a bad experience :D
  • Aonii -

Liked Merkur’s post in the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Albion Community, I am a new addition to the Albion Online dev-team and will be responsible for a number of mobile adaptations and improvements for the upcoming official Albion Online mobile store release and beyond. This effort will have a…
  • Una cosa es olvidar X cosas y otra cosa es olvidar gente que ha robado dinero real como @Huese o @Ge0 o gente como @Maker3l (Uno de los actuales líderes) que vendía silver en mi antigua guild Synergy. Es gente que no te puedes fiar de ella, ni puedes…
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Desvincular cuenta.

Quote from Fiuuu: “Buenas tardes, Esta semana mi chico ha descargado desde mi cuenta de Steam el juego. Cuando le ha pedido que se registre, lo ha hecho con su cuenta de email y ahora no sabemos como desvincular esta cuenta del juego instalado en mi…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Why people being on kneels rise up after timer?.

So you want pve knockdowns to result in death, and you want to be able to kill people in the yellow zones. Hard no.
  • Eldron -

Liked Vindrax’s post in the thread Dungeon Poaching.

Like (Post)
    Based on your comments, it sounds like you're not in a PvP zone because if someone tries to run past you, normally you would just kill them. If you want to guarantee the loot, you can buy dungeon maps. That guarantees that the loot will be up when you…
  • wolferrr -

Replied to the thread Why people being on kneels rise up after timer?.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “What exactly are you suggesting? Lethal mobs? Ability to kill people in the yellow zones? Because both of those are bad. ” If no one help you while you lie, then you die after timer. If you get help from another…
  • Fyfre -

Liked KiwiPasCher’s post in the thread FCG - Farmer Cest Gagner [RAGN] Recrute !.

Like (Post)
    Salut ! Farmer C'est Gagner recrute ! Nous sommes une guilde francophone avec une emphase sur le joueur et ses envies plutôt que sur l'intérêt de la guilde. Ayant pour principal but du VERITABLE amusement, et non pas le sentiment d'avoir des devoirs…
  • Eldron -

Replied to the thread 2v2 HG need help!.

Quote from Rockoj: “Quote from Eldron: “Bow / healer comp is still strong in 2s, but the gear can get expensive. You need to be running regular bow. I'd suggest hunter hood for reflect or cultist cowl, guardian boots, and resist pot. Fiend robe on…
  • Sagedrake -

Liked KiwiPasCher’s post in the thread FCG - Farmer Cest Gagner [RAGN] Recrute !.

Like (Post)
    Salut ! Farmer C'est Gagner recrute ! Nous sommes une guilde francophone avec une emphase sur le joueur et ses envies plutôt que sur l'intérêt de la guilde. Ayant pour principal but du VERITABLE amusement, et non pas le sentiment d'avoir des devoirs…
  • AmalrikSama -

Like (Post)