Recent Activities

• raiku -

Replied to the thread Zoning / login issues.

Ever since patch 6 hit this has been an issue for me and others in my guild...
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to let you know that a few of your ideas are ingame, The duel invite when silver added does show a message saying the amount that is requested. Also the disallow gear swap for duels is a thing, Once a duel invite happens you cannot change…
  • raiku -

Replied to the thread [29. September 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 6.

Been getting blackscreens and disconnects ever since this patch came out...
  • SayAm3n -

Liked HCEPositive’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Hi SBI, Hoping for a better UI management on future patches. Allow change/move/remove specific UI. Allow removing of flying texts/notifications. Add option to turn on/off NPC messages in chat. Thanks,
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Hellements’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, can you give an example of UI elements that feel annoying to you/ that you would want to move or remove? Reworking the whole UI is lots of effort but changing single elements could be possible. -Hellements
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Brinkie’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hellements: “Hey there, can you give an example of UI elements that feel annoying to you/ that you would want to move or remove? Reworking the whole UI is lots of effort but changing single elements could be possible. -Hellements ” The…
  • SayAm3n -

Liked deivleon’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Id like to hide certain elementi like minimap and the varoius icon on the up-right, i know all the shortcut i dont need them
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hellements: “Hey there, can you give an example of UI elements that feel annoying to you/ that you would want to move or remove? Reworking the whole UI is lots of effort but changing single elements could be possible. -Hellements ” The…
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Hellements’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Hellements: “Hey there, can you give an example of UI elements that feel annoying to you/ that you would want to move or remove? Reworking the whole UI is lots of effort but changing single elements could be…
  • SayAm3n -

Like (Post)
    D5Ju6Xr.png
  • SayAm3n -

Like (Post)
    @Hellements just an updated UI improvement suggestion iOd3NYE.png
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    Allow the name plate with health and mana to be moved same with the target plate, Also an option to seprate the buff bars from the name plates and allow the buff bar to show all buffs without the +1 to it to better manage buffs on players and yourself.…
  • SayAm3n -

Liked Sarolveldruk’s post in the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Like (Post)
    @Hellements Pardon the ping but I figured you'd appreciate. A lot of UI elements have bothered me for a long time, so I've accumulated a modest list: Combat and IFF: - Buffs and Debuffs are hard to track in a fight; party names could have debuffs…
  • GodfreLord -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

А кб не с фракционки будут? Или вас не выпускают в поле? А вообще 20 человек на сборе это смешно , у нас академка 30 приводит
  • SayAm3n -

Replied to the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Hello, I love the fact that Forum Albion Team really listens to feedbacks and I hope that this post will be really taken into consideration as it is so important and the ideas mentioned above are so useful that made me wanna involve myself too. For…
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread Steam vs Stand Alone Client.

Interesting. I am able to do so. It seems to work if you keep an install of the game separate from Steam.
  • bump, im on for everyone that applied
  • OceanSpirit -

Replied to the thread WTS Husky Sled - 500m (temporary offer).

Does anyone else have a Husky Sled they are selling? @Bogul