Recent Activities

• Another0taku -

Posted the thread Midnight Horizon is recruiting! Come join us..

Thread
    Midnight Horizon is a newly formed guild centered around material farming and dungeon raid (PVE Based), New and experienced players are welcomed, we are very relaxed in our playing style and willing to help anyone out. Guild Tax is 25%. Join our…
  • LUkD -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Bonjour j'adore vraimentttt Albion alors j'ai décidé de l'installer sur mon téléphone malheureusement je lance le jeu je crée mon compte et à l'étape d'après j'essaie d'appuyer sur le bouton valider mais le jeu freeze et crash juste après…
  • Creighmoe -

Posted the thread Can't stop me "Mod".

Thread
    Go ahead with the in-game mute. Not my fault people are pansies over the truth about them. Show me proof how my speech was "Toxic" If you can't then you must hate the right of free speech you fucking commies.
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Arcane protection.

I mean, isn't that what energy bolt is for?
  • Esygrim -

Replied to the thread Balancing Non-Consensual PvP.

how is this weird formula N*E*K working out so far? i find it nonsensically hilarious... as if these are the only factors of open world pvp ... lol what about incentives and how do the incentives last against players who failproof your "system" by…
  • IronBimbler -

Replied to the thread Ironman Series(IronBimbler).

Iron Man Albion online 1H-Spear almost there!!! youtube.com/watch?v=Cw5TFP1hvnc twitch.tv/bimbler01
  • Liepa85 -

Replied to the thread Гильдия PingWinners проводит нобор.

Гильдия PingWinners проводит нобор Прайм - тайм: с 18:00-23:00 Мск в ето время играют большинства игроков, собирают всякого рода активности, также…
  • Liepa85 -

Replied to the thread Гильдия PingWinners проводит нобор.

Гильдия PingWinners проводит нобор Прайм - тайм: с 18:00-23:00 Мск в ето время играют большинства игроков, собирают всякого рода активности, также…
  • moking -

Posted the thread Crowd control And why it needs to be Nerfed.

Thread
    Currently it is far too easy to cc someone for over 60 seconds. This is even more prevalent in the current meta ganking builds. If you get caught for whatever reason in this meta , you wil be cc'ed for over 50 seconds with no hope of being able to move.…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Quote from msfabiao: “Quote from Derizo: “Quote from msfabiao: “All crying babies about solos closing after 90 secs just stop please, STOP PLEASE, if you want (fair) pvp (sure you can?) go to corrupted, like Zulmer and Shasuur did (they're from the…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread Re: Solo Random Dungeons.

Quote from MysticDream: “Perhaps you, and those that think like you would like to fund the expansion, and continued survival of the game out of your own pockets, with your own real life money. Because people in solo dungeons are in PVE gear, not PVP…
  • Silasfirmo -

Posted the thread Escudo ao entrar na DG bugado.

Thread
    Ao coletar percebi que suando botas de trabalhador de mineiro não pego escudo se entro dentro de um dungeon, o mesmo bug funciona com a porção de invisível exemplo: ao usar a skill da bota de mineiro e entrar na Dungeon, fico sem o shield ao passar…
  • NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Gilden scammer.

• Saffiana -

Replied to the thread Hello everyone. Can I change the mail from my account?.

As a general rule you can not change the email address for your account. However email support@albiononline.com and let them know why you want to change the email address and they will let you know if they will do it.
  • Mytherceria -

Posted the thread [March 5th] Faction Warfare Playtest Challenge & Rewards - Part 2!.

Thread
    forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6559eee9e67c9111a7f68b75f Hi everyone, Following up on what @Eltharyon mentioned on our previous playtest, we’re going for a Part 2 here and bringing you another exciting Faction Warfare Playtest and Challenge to take…
  • Checkback -

Replied to the thread Гильдия Chillout company ищет друзей.

Продолжаем набор игроков для новых активностей в новом сезоне
  • prostok01 -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread shady caerleon dude talking to me with some codes.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, thanks for the report. Don't trust what they're saying, we'll deploy a squad from the Royal Loca Guard to investigate them.
  • We are a new guild that came out of the Albion Faction discord community. The guild aims for Faction content to train our members in to Albion PvP BEASTS. Lead by the one and only Princezna22! We are aiming to be one of the best zvz/content running…
  • DiaEx -

Replied to the thread P A R A N O I D.

• NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Wiedereinsteiger sucht zwanglose Gilde.

kannst dir ja mal unseren Forumpost anschauen.(Proscriptus) Spielen täglich crystals und small scale pvp is unser ding :) Falls dir sowas zusagt.