Recent Activities

• Doing large scale zvz in mobile is hard specially if your in a zvz guild such as myself and i also want to enjoy the large scale battles but the proble in doing this in mobile is that the avatar of the players that you can see is very limited, meaning if…
  • Evlpro -

Posted the thread Поиск людей в КП в Гильдию GrimSide.

Thread
    Если любите ПвП, хотите развиваться в этом направление, получать удовольствие от ПвП, а не постоянные сливы и дизмораль , то ждём тебя у нас в КП(если новичок,поможем прокачаться), главное жаление и адекватность.
    Условия, которые
  • Finland -

Replied to the thread UNHOLY Adventurers | Friendly casual PvE | International.

• Evlpro -

Replied to the thread ​*GRIMSIDE*.

WhatsAppImage2022-01-15at21.1642509366.jpg GrimSide – это ПвП ориентированная Гильдия, со взрослым адекватным коллективом, который стремится к качественному
  • Evlpro -

Replied to the thread ​*GRIMSIDE*.

WhatsAppImage2022-01-15at21.1642509366.jpg GrimSide – это ПвП ориентированная Гильдия, со взрослым адекватным коллективом, который стремится к качественному
  • Mmightiest -

Posted the thread Late hello!.

Thread
    Hi everyone, and awesome to finally see this forum category. I've been reading through a few of the recent threads by new players and it's great to see more and more people joining and being active on the forums as well. With that being said, I just…
  • LenkaPerelka -

Liked Apollo1337’s post in the thread Co wiesz o osobie przed tobą?.

Like (Post)
    @LenkaPerelka Nick o uszy mi się obił ale niestety nie kojarzę na tyle żebym mógł coś powiedzieć. Wiem na pewno, że kiedyś Cię chyba na polskim czacie widziałem tylko jak coś pisałeś ale tylko to :D
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Daybreaker buff..

Spears in general get a hit when %AA damage on spear spirit got tuned down but this is ava spear we are talking about and you are comparing it to 1h spear it is well known that a skill with purge inbuilt is more or less broken and need some power taken…
  • magik2137 -

Posted the thread Szukam gildi pvp.

Thread
    Po rocznej przerwie wracam na nowej postaci, póki co głównie robię przeklęte lochy. Mój aktualny cel to znalezienie gildi, głównie pod ⚔️PVP⚔️, ale PVE nie pogardzę by znów załapać mechaniki walki i nadgonić aktualną mete. Nie…
  • EscapeTheMeta -

Liked Asheraxia’s post in the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Karthaz: “Thing is, in instanced pvp, Healers know what they are going to face and since Cloth cowl's knck back is so strong in Healer dps match up, they use this spell quite often and switch to ice block when the only other match up happens…
  • ASTRAL31TCH -

Posted the thread visual bug everytime i make home in a HO.

Thread
    Everytime i make home in a ho, the invetory would get wider to the left and eventually cover my entire screen if i open the make home tab again and again. I have to relog every time i make home just to remove this bug on my…
  • Toptal -

Replied to the thread R.E.M is Recruiting!.

• Pororo -

Posted the thread Combat Balance axe and bearpaw need buff..

Thread
    I suggested lazor cut(bear paw) need cc immune before, but sbi may not agree my opinion. it makes me sad :( so I suggest new idea about bear paw and axe. 1. I think lazor cut hit range and angle is about 6m, 120 degree. my suggestion is change to 9m, 60…
  • Alemaoo -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

• Mmightiest -

Replied to the thread Prowl Through the Night on the New Shadowcat Skin.

Nice mount skin. I was buying the Keeper of Souls last night thinking "But what if they release a new skin soon?", and.... next morning here it is haha! I'll buy you soon little buddy. Meanwhile, you look great. :)
  • MeisterCaio -

Replied to the thread Hardrians Wall /Fort Sterling Rekrutiert.

• Reiswaffle -

Replied to the thread Associate Offer for Caerleon.

• Quagga -

Posted the thread connection problem my ass.

Thread
    fix servers
  • shaddish -

Posted the thread Daybreaker buff..

Thread
    Daybreaker got a huge hit when AA dmg% stacks was tuned down. Would love to see a reduction of casting speed on Breakthrough (E). It is too easy to sidestep or even dodge with movementskills like boot/dagger Q. Skill shot that has decent long CD and not…