Recent Activities

• kheeta -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Robe of Purity.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K9Tvz: “Quote from Borbarad: “One knight helm and rip robe of purity ” right. But now someone has changed a big piece of their build to counter 1 thing. That's not how this should work. ” changing a single head piece to counter an…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Robe of Purity.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from K9Tvz: “Quote from Borbarad: “One knight helm and rip robe of purity ” right. But now someone has changed a big piece of their build to counter 1 thing. That's not how this should work. ” changing a single…
  • StarDust808 -

Posted the thread Не берётся баф в портальной зоне..

Thread
    Не берётся баф из чаши в портальной зоне, анимация испития из чаши есть, а бафа нет. К тому же с тебя моментально снимается защитный шар чем и пользуются гангеры.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread How NOT to get ganked.

Nice tips @purpurcatrocks. Just a minor correction about the Undead cape it now activates when your health goes below 15%. Quote from purpurcatrocks: “<snip..> 2. Get undead cape It has an ability that you can go invisible if hp <25% <snip..> ” …
  • Peanut -

Replied to the thread Echo Of Silence | #1 Undisputed Kings Of PvP | EU / NA / International.

pafnuc is gender non-conforming which would be ok if he wasnt a piece of shit also
  • Peanut -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

• Batono -

Replied to the thread Вопрос новичка по классу.

Человек спросил топор или курса,ты ему пишешь фрост и фаер маг,сверхразум. Двуручный топор почти не актуален в пвп,но в соло пве лучший выбор сейчас. Курса для пати данжей и пвп отлично заходит.
  • Bada -

Replied to the thread Concerns regarding upcoming axe changes.

this change got every axes users hyped...or not :D
  • Bada -

Replied to the thread nature staff in corrupted dungeon is op (with solution).

• Piract -

Replied to the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Why shouldn't it and what entitles you to the best resources in the game without doing anything except logging in? Your going into enemy territory to gather, the people in that area have homes set,…
  • Bada -

Replied to the thread Best current meta Rat build for corrupted dungeons.

only rating won't get you far, i mean it's to slow to grind infamy in pve you need to pvp to reach a good bonus if you expect to loot something and good fame bonus. Once you reach a decent infamy and you just want to chill you may rat, i do it sometime…
  • MakalisAO -

Replied to the thread Maka CGvG.

Posted the thread How NOT to get ganked.

Thread
    1. Always check the number of hostile players Below the map, there is a sword icon with a random number. That is the hostile player counter. What is a hostile player? It's a player that is pvp-flagged. Check the number before you go 2. Get undead cape It…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Another update on ongoing Latency Issues.

Quote from Apotosariel: “Steve Jobs had a net worth of 10.2$ billion dollars and ultimately died of pancreatic cancer. What's your point? ” But I did not write that money will save you from all diseases, yes, there are diseases where even millions of…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Black Hands Change.

If anything black hands need to be nerfed, they provide too much utility in a single button press. - Not reliant on stacks - Instant cast - CC (Stun and knockback) - Pure damage and purge (First hit) - Main burst damage right after purging enemies…
  • SirBarkalot -

Replied to the thread The Basement is looking for new players!.

ElMonstroso is my username and I'm actually new but I'm a really active and fun play to be around once I understand the game. I could really be help because I'm pretty dedicated when it comes to getting stuff for example today is my first day on Albion…
  • Thugruk -

Replied to the thread Lag issues during NA time for over a week now.

Same problems. But the lag is already done for me tonight. I'll DM you tomorrow :( #HelpMePls
  • Piract -

Liked Gunnar216’s post in the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NdwZ: “So please stop seeing group ganking as just mindlessy going after a "poor" solo player ” Definition: 1. (in a video game) use underhand means to defeat or kill (a less experienced opponent). 2. Ganking is the process in which a…
  • Piract -

Liked Gunnar216’s post in the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “Ans all that crafting, refining, farming, gathering would be pointless if there were no pvp ” Ganking is not the only PvP. Ganking is not the reason reason Albion is doing well right now. Ganking is not part of most PvP games…