Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Renard147 -

Liked plsgetuseu’s post in the thread EU God damn it.

Like (Post)
    Let's just be honest, the game needs EU servers, recent player here, from Eu started playing a few days ago, got really excited about the game cuz it seemed very appealing and had a nice concept, however, a few hours into the game and my character starts…
  • Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Мастерок первый раз за последние 3 года получил власть которая и не снилась его отцу. Как же он зубоскалит, как же он превозносит свои заслуги. @Naipache забьемся через сколько тебя выпнут с мида вместе с…
  • Disregard -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how…
  • Lohend -

Replied to the thread Rest's Item Recovery Fee.

Quote from Plasma_Freak: “Quote from Lohend: “I would vote for removing the recovery system overall or keep the price. Transporting goods is part of the game and getting them "recovered" for smaller tax would impact the economy to greatly. Hideout is…
  • Tort -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Naipache: “Про политику в нашей стороне мы уже сняли ролик, а то что касается внешних кругов ситуация примерно такая: <del style="font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(247, 239, 208);">[/s] ” Где этот ролик глянуть?
  • Piter Pit -

Replied to the thread Mag, ale który?.

Przeklętego bo na single target z magów ma najmocniejsze walnięcie. Na grupowe też fajnie się czyści. Ogólnie mało osób tym gra, a potencjał jest spory.
  • Valkyrior -

Replied to the thread ECLIPSES - Greek PVP Guild with Black Zone Hideout Now Recruiting.

• W zagrodzie hodujesz karmisz mięsem albo warzywami (zależne od wierzchowca), a w rymarzu po wyhodowaniu siodłasz używając skór lub metali, inaczej nie pojeździsz :P
  • Rhagna -

Posted the thread Transmutation costs bug.

Thread
    hi! transmute 6.1 to 7.1 and transmute 7.1 to 8.1 wood cost respectively 20 6.1 or 7.1 wood plus the silver instead of 1 6.1 or 7.1 wood. Prices for the other ressources are…
  • June 3d what about a contest for next content update launch date. They went from 4 to 3 content updates a year, which is 4 months between updates. Its more than 4 months since last update, which means they are already over time, but still no…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13.

Quote from Maszke: “i don't care about zvz, but if this is your solution to the problem you're not understanding that much over your game. Take a break on development, go play in a zvz guild undercover, play your game atleast one month, you'll…
  • Bogul -

Liked MClemente’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13.

Like (Post)
    Any chance you can change Arena Reward's time to 22 hours, like farms? It'll really help people that play arenas daily. About the ZvZ changes, why reduce the debuff yet again? You're not fixing anything. There's hardly any alliance that plays within one…
  • Hollywoodi -

Liked Maszke’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 13.

Like (Post)
    i don't care about zvz, but if this is your solution to the problem you're not understanding that much over your game. Take a break on development, go play in a zvz guild undercover, play your game atleast one month, you'll understand what's going on.
  • lotto19 -

Replied to the thread Android Issues - Possible fix *Updated*.

I also have a problem about this mobile version, sometimes my skills are invisible in screen but skill still work in combat system chat . I hope the developer can fix this...
  • paradiseboy -

Replied to the thread About Holy Staff debuff.

• Odiseo9 -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Me pueden banear solo por usar Cheat Engine.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NinioFome: “no te banean yo lo uso desde que arranco y super va ” 16970869.jpg
  • BleedingRose5 -

Posted the thread Force logout.

Thread
    Every time I go to different places, after it load the map the game always logging me out of the game || PLEASE HELP IF SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Me pueden banear solo por usar Cheat Engine.

Quote from NinioFome: “no te banean yo lo uso desde que arranco y super va ” 16970869.jpg
  • Saabotage -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly…