Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jagere -

Replied to the thread W path for Hammers.

Posted the thread Busco gremio en alianza grande.

Thread
    Alguna sugerencia? Horario europeo
  • Dacunetc -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Arcane IP Scale.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ag2Mew: “Can anyone explain please how does IP scale on some arcane spells that does not bestow damage? Example: Arcane Protection (Q) / Energy Beam(W) / Time Freeze (Great Arcane Staff) / Protective Beam (Enigmatic Staff) / Time Corridor
  • PenguinSniper -

Replied to the thread My suggested gameplay tweaks.

Quote from owensssss: “ 4: no, get there at the right time or fight for it. that sounds like a solution born from waiting by a node and still losing it. . ” justification-for-claiming-nodes.png notice i have the monster sleected (red target…
  • Dacunetc -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Arcane IP Scale.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Samashaus: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Ag2Mew: “Can anyone explain please how does IP scale on some arcane spells that does not bestow damage? Example: Arcane Protection (Q) / Energy Beam(W) / Time Freeze (Great Arcane Staff) /
  • Курса т6, в принципе могу перекачаться в любом направлении)
  • Rolu -

Replied to the thread Arcane IP Scale.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Samashaus: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Ag2Mew: “Can anyone explain please how does IP scale on some arcane spells that does not bestow damage? Example: Arcane Protection (Q) / Energy Beam(W) / Time Freeze (Great
  • PenguinSniper -

Replied to the thread Returning player completely lost..

what's your ign? cos i'll help you my ign is PenguinSniper
  • PenguinSniper -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Returning player completely lost..

Like (Post)
    Random Dungeons are the new meta in terms of fame farming. Hopefully your guild will be able to put together parties, to include you, and go out in search of Random Dungeons (not hard to find - they're everywhere). EDIT: just noticed you said 'solo'.…
  • PenguinSniper -

Liked Poseiidon’s post in the thread Returning player completely lost..

Like (Post)
    So basically last I played was around season 2 or 3 if I remember correctly, now I’m literally standing in caerleon and I have no idea where to go and what to do. I looked at the builds and most seem to be last updated 1-2 years ago, so any build…
  • Piddle -

Liked Vocandin’s post in the thread Zoom out more on World Map.

Like (Post)
    Is there any chance the world map could be made to have a full top-down view on while fully zoomed out? And with that please alliance banners on each territory? It feels really packed atm,
  • bleizz -

Posted the thread Bleeding from axes Q.

Thread
    Bleeding dont stacking if one target was attacked by 2 or more axes. always one stack on target. sry for my eng
  • bleizz -

Replied to the thread BEAR PAWS BUG!!.

Ты мне предлагаешь не бегать с моим основным оружием?
  • Ascalon -

Replied to the thread [Hard.CHARGE] Hardcore GvG & ZvZ guild.

Что то в это есть.... Но спорных моментов много.
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread City refining bonuses no longer make sens and have to be removed..

Quote from Rolu: “Quote from Piddle: “City bonuses are nice. ” Getting 10k gold daily would be nice too. It should not be in the game. I'm still waiting for VALID arguments. ” How about the current map is temporary until they finish the outlands…
  • SwiftKK -

Posted the thread Fix that some hellgates don't spawn..

Thread
    Me and a friend are sitting at populair spot alot of fighting outside the hellgate but its really anoying how sometimes hellgates just skip spawn 2-3x in a row then you just stand there for 24 minutes or fight people who try to come and steal the hg. But…
  • kolino -

Liked Aimor’s post in the thread ****[OOPS] Der echte Norden.

Like (Post)
    T- Minus 2 Stunden bis ich das Büro verlassen kann und mich wieder auf meinen Gaul schwingen kann 8o
  • kolino -

Replied to the thread ****[OOPS] Der echte Norden.

1:15 Std. noch dann heist es für mich Hoch die Hände WOCHENENDE!
  • kodwick -

Replied to the thread Фризы,лаги.

Тогда вполне вероятно, что просто нагрузка выше, чем их оборудование может держать стабильно, хотя я за последние 2 дня не наблюдаю уже…