Recent Activities

• Trial_hard -

Posted the thread 10 on 10 hellgates.

Thread
    This makes no sense, 1) to get enough 10 on 10 groups will be hard, it is already almost not enough for 5 on 5 will result in shitload of empty gates 2) remove the hard requirements for 10, let 5 or 6 queue for the 10, make it for all Hellgates UP to 2,…
  • Tojuji -

Replied to the thread Hellgates HELLGATES.

For non-lethal YHG, 900IP hard cap is totally fine. It is perfectly consistent to Crystal League level 1. The lethal versions are debatable. The map system doesn't look that bad. Some dudes are complaining that it require us to spend some time…
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked JynxMachina’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    I love swords too! The weapons of Jedi knights. Not as clumsy or random as boltcasters. Elegant weapons...for a more civilized age.
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    They say good Leftenants are hard to come by :) Good that this one fine man found his way back to the ranks :) Welcome back to Albion, @Ltnicolas ! This world and the Royal Corps could sure use such a dedicated Claymore fencer, and one that is so willing…
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked Quicksilver88’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome back to albion Ltnicolas!! I hope your enjoying albion, its super cool that u like role playing in albion i play a lot of d and d so i like role playing quite a bit two. Also if u need any thing i would love to help. May the odds ever be in your…
  • LehitooARG -

Replied to the thread Propietario de Isla del Gremio?.

Buen Dia!!! con respecto a tu situacion, debes crear un personaje secundario y hacerlo lider del gremio, podras subir de nivel la isla si tienes el dinero en la cuenta del gremio, el gremio es el propietario y quien sea el lider del gremio su…
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked Bieve’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome back Ltnicolas! Haven't seen much role play in this game personally but it feels like a good fit for that sort of thing given the right community. Good luck out there in your quests.
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forum @Ltnicolas! I saw you answering questions in the /help chat recently, keep that up!
  • Ltnicolas -

Replied to the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Asides from my personal interest in swords I have mostly melee combat experience in games AND the philosophy of "stick to one thing and (try to) master it" so it all fitted quite well i think. Oh and @JynxMachina: Claymores…
  • Vocandin -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread [NEW DATE] Faction Warfare: Playtest! (Update: February 22nd).

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, We have a new date for the new playtest - woop woop! Please head over to our new thread for more info :) - Mytherceria
  • YFoxxx -

Liked WscieklyGaming’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Welcome dear devs. AngryWolf here from AngryWolfYT channel youtube.com/c/angrywolfyt also known as Elite Gankers. Myself and my ganking community of over 8,000 subscribers would like to address some problems, particularly between red flagged players…
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread Faction flagging killing blue players.

Hey guys, do you maybe have a video or more information about that? Attacking unflagged character with faction-flagged character is not possible but maybe there's a perticular scenario where it would be possible to do it.
  • deenne -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread invis potion NDA.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deenne: “Potions - Invisibility Potions - Invisiblity now ends when changing a cluster does this also include dungeon entrances ?? ” That was the whole point of this change buddy
  • inacion -

Replied to the thread repair station fee.

Never do content higher than your reaver level, maybe that's why you can't beat the final boss Category:Reaver Node - Albion Online Wiki
  • TheBlackestJew -

Posted the thread 一个问题.

Thread
    你好,我住在中国 but the lag is really bad here. I have two different vpns (express and astrill). I use both,and connect to different locations. I also try playing without a vpn. but it's still almost unplayable. my pc is fast enough and I…
  • Kutluca1453 -

Posted the thread i dont care.

Thread
    optimization, lag, fps drop and ios. . . who cares hellgate while people expect these? who cares about faction? the rich ones? Or are they playing from pc?
  • inacion -

Replied to the thread Island Mover.

• AFireReaperA -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Quote from Kern_Cassius: “Quote from AFireReaperA: “Have you problems with your mind?Cant you understand that ganking is way of earning? Cant you understand why gankers haven't big guilds?(btw, ganking need 5-7 persons). Ganking with fraction flag…
  • Vocandin -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Disclaimer Since there's a lot of people pushing their agenda here because they hate gankers or hate "carebears" I'd like to say I've been on both sides. I've been ganked in red zones doing transports, and I do my fair share of PVP daily, however I…
  • inacion -

Replied to the thread Consider reverting the HO “Set Home” feature in the Roads of Avalon.

That rule doesn't affect only big alliances, but also affect solo players. Because solo players will set as home the public HO. Remove this rule from players without guild seems fair also