Recent Activities

• PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Top 1 items for Corrupted Dungeon.

Crossbow is a no skillshot weapon with high damage and really low cooldown... What sbi was thinking about it? Nerf that s...
  • Dandylion -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons.

Quote from Lolpetijn: “Crystal Killing: Due to the insane penalties of death we see a lot of rats in these dungeons who will just run and kill crystals without any problems and they get to keep their infamy, continue farming, and just waste other…
  • PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Nerf crossbows..

It's broken long time ago. Thanks god nerf is coming now that youtubers are playing it.
  • Dandylion -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Honest corrupted dungeon feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Psyopy: “We have just 4 days of 1v1 PVP left in this game and that’s solo diving. I’ve been diving for 5 days all day and all I get is 1v1 PVP and the other guy is always at full health and we usually have a good fight to the death,…
  • LowRiderFuckYou -

Replied to the thread Proposal for prices on the item.

May do only 2 cities in 1hour and this can choose
  • Dandylion -

Liked OotOot’s post in the thread Honest corrupted dungeon feedback.

Like (Post)
    So I already made a feedback post on corrupted dungeons but it was kinda garbage and after playing them more I have gained more experience and can give better feedback so I decided to start a new thread. 1HP Imps: Imps as an idea sound good on paper.…
  • Dandylion -

Replied to the thread Honest corrupted dungeon feedback.

Quote from OotOot: “Crystals also have quite low amount of health. The person does not need to spend much time killing those meaning that there is no time for the invader to get to even a half way point most of the time. It only acts as indication as…
  • MrsEnemy -

Replied to the thread PvP\ZvZ Гильдия EnemyPK Corp [GMLPK] ведёт набор!.

• LysyWariat -

Replied to the thread ArsMoriendi Zaprasza !!.

Niezłe seriale oglądaszhxhTix_face-palm-facepalm-png PUFFF.. określenie cię jako konio-bijcy był strzałem w 10. Odwołujesz się do najbardziej prymitywnej krytki jaka istnieje- uderzasz w wygląd Względem ciebie nie ważne kto co sobą…
  • DeathMaestro -

This post summarizes everything about these dungeons, besides the trap part, I don't mind them much. Thing that annoys me the most, is having 40k infamy and facing 3k infamy players. I basically get nothing out of that pvp.
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Proposal for prices on the item.

Think its a Bad idea. Showing the best price is just destroying the Merchants and the lokal markets.
  • Dip -

Liked agonyclutch’s post in the thread Upcoming PvP Fame Adjustment.

Like (Post)
    Haha we could do some more 2s @Dip get the silver flow arcane and black hands again?
  • DeathMaestro -

Liked Lolpetijn’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    I've been playing the new corrupted dungeons a lot recently and i'm just done with them. untill something is changed it's pretty much unplayable so i got some ideas for changes to the corrupted dungeons. Things that need to be changed: - Infamy. -…
  • DeathMaestro -

Replied to the thread Rise of Avalon - Known Issues (Update: Aug 14th).

Quote from Hollywoodi: “U need to fix PvP.. Was on twitch to see some small scale... Turned off after 10 mins Corrupted is non PvP and if someone is not ratting then it is one fight 1 min and 20 min crap pve ” I dont have patience to PVE anymore,…
  • DeathMaestro -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Rise of Avalon - Known Issues (Update: Aug 14th).

Like (Post)
    U need to fix PvP.. Was on twitch to see some small scale... Turned off after 10 mins Corrupted is non PvP and if someone is not ratting then it is one fight 1 min and 20 min crap pve
  • Piraterer -

Well more HP or Casting Times or Infamy Loss will just hurt players who dont try to rat. The rat will just run circles till you get mad.
  • sp33dr4ge -

Posted the thread Heros.

Thread
    I would like to see a hero system with tiers. There needs to be more for me to work towards once I get 100 specs. It would be great to see hero’s where if a achievement or ranking level is reached the hero’s provide a buff for party’s and or…