Recent Activities

• SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Can Steam accounts get referral rewards?.

Quote from Decoster: “@Evas_Flarelight Hey Evas. Okay, so here's what I did: I sent my GF my referral link via mail. She clicked on the link and got to the front of the AO website. She then clicked register new account. Nowhere up to this point did it…
  • MClara -

Replied to the thread Scamadores de mercado.

Aí ADM ver direitinho isso aí do mano , líder de guilda que comprou um mapa de hellgate por 25m. O cara que colocou na loja isso usou muito de má fé. Tmj !!!
  • MissMegumin -

Replied to the thread Scamadores de mercado.

Por Favor ajudem nosso amigo, ele comprou um item de hellgate por 25M por engano, vocês podem ajudar ele devolvendo o dinheiro perdido, ele farmou o mês inteiro e perdeu tudo em apenas um click, espero que vocês ajudem, Obrigado
  • MissFuego -

Posted the thread How to Gank in high tier AND PROFIT.

Thread
  • Vedmak13 -

Posted the thread Как удалить игру.

Thread
    Как удалить игру с mac?
  • Quicksilver88 -

Liked H4RL4N’s post in the thread H4RL4N: The Last Sentinel (Ch.4).

Like (Post)
    xiv
    (Hidden Content)
  • Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread 100 spec claws team.

Quote from hypnoticshadow: “It is the point of the club 100 claws spec, farming in the new era of Albion is super easy if you want to join you can max spec claws in 2-3 days, we are growing in numbers and when we have a good group of players we can…
  • SharnhorstDW -

Posted the thread Mobile Login code not generating..

Thread
    I have been playing via desktop for a few weeks. I loaded up on mobile and it says it emailed me the code. It did not. I have attempted to generate the code repeatedly. It is in no email box. It is not in spam. All filter's are cleared. It is not being…
  • XantaresBr -

Posted the thread Market Scammers.

Thread
    What can be done when someone acts in bad faith by putting an item at the highest possible price for someone to buy?My friend bought a map of hellgate for 25m, is there any possibility of recovering this money? he plays for more than 1 year and spent 1…
  • BWBW22 -

Posted the thread fishing keyboard feature.

Thread
    Would realy help if there will be any option to play the mini game with the keyboard we preffer,can make fishermen life more easier (fishing with spacebar /alt /etc) Thank you
  • XantaresBr -

Posted the thread Scamadores de mercado.

Thread
    O que pode ser feito quando alguém age de má fé colocando um item no maior preço possível para alguém comprar? Meu amigo comprou um mapa de hellgate por 25m, há alguma possibilidade de recuperar esse dinheiro? ele joga mais de 1 ano e ficou 1 mês…
  • ElusiveChestnut -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Ideas for roal off-hands.

Thread
    I find it rather odd that no royal weapons or off-hands exist. While the price of royal sigils is high enough I don't think that another use for them is needed from an economy perspective I do think that royal weapons and off-hands would be a good way to…
  • Rajfajzen -

Replied to the thread Friday13th rekrutuje!.

• ElusiveChestnut -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance So this is what we get now.

Nothing wrong with a few repeat or near repeat abilities in any game, the rest of the differences in the Q and W spells on frost staffs still make for a significant difference in load-out overall vs cursed skull. Balance is more significant than giving…
  • Groszek6 -

Posted the thread in-game amenities.

Thread
    I have two prop[ositions that will definitely make the game better. when upgrading items, it would be fitting for the game to automatically show the number of runes, souls, relics needed. this will improve the game and not be boring because 6 hours of…
  • Требования для вступления: [*] 30кк PvE славы [*] 2кк PvP славы [*] 21 год и старше [*] находиться в discord'e будучи в игре [*] наличие премиум статуса [*] игра с ПК (требование по возрасту курируется рекрутером и может быть снижено
  • - PvP активная гильдия нацеленная на ЗВЗ актив - захват территорий в черных землях [*]Взрослый, адекватный и дружный коллектив [*]Высокий…
  • Kris -

Replied to the thread French Sanctuary.

Bonjour Aventuriers, la Guilde French Sanctuary vous accueille à Bridgewatch et Lymhurst, la guilde se veut bienveillante, familiale et chill. - Taxe à 5% vous permets de pouvoir avancer sereinement dans le jeu tout en participant à la vie en…
  • ElusiveChestnut -

Replied to the thread New "E" Skills.

Would be interesting to have an E for each weapon type that you eventually unlocked. Would be nifty but not critical. I'd rather see them add royal weapons if they are going to be making new Es
  • AIIMight -

Replied to the thread [Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild.