Recent Activities

• Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread HCE Discord.

HCE Discord is closing in on 25,000 members! Be sure to join us today to learn more about Hardcore Expeditions, and meet some new friends in our Guild-Neutral environment! Discord Invest is in the above post!
  • elizaroff -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Вернулся в игру. 0/ У меня вопросик. Это токсик чсвшнутый или бомж из пентхауса? (Hidden Content)
  • NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Suche Gilde.

glaube nicht. Wäre ja unsinn. Sollen dann alle verboten bekommen Sachen am Markt zu verkaufen bzw. zu verkaufen? Verstehe nicht ganz was das bringen soll.
  • ISTILLLOVEU -

Replied to the thread Using double beads for ganks (is it bannable?).

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Trial_hard: “it is not .."the naked guy was my jounger sister, she just yells if someone comes but cannot pvp that's why she is not equipped".. Nothing u can do against that statement.. ” you…
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Re: Lost items.

Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Kutluca1453: “Quote from Alysandra: “I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game? And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Alysandra’s post in the thread Re: Lost items.

Like (Post)
    I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game? And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked Always.
  • Chiou -

Posted the thread Nine Li | PVP | SMALL SCALE | discord.gg/e39kWB2.

Thread
    y43PeJp.png
  • BorrisHell -

Replied to the thread Darfari Madness sucht!.

• Kutluca1453 -

Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Kutluca1453: “Quote from Alysandra: “I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game? And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on…
  • Alysandra -

Quote from Kutluca1453: “Quote from Alysandra: “I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game? And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked…
  • Toptal -

Liked StevensBot’s post in the thread RKOverdrive's recruiting.

Like (Post)
    #REMonTop
  • StevensBot -

Replied to the thread RKOverdrive's recruiting.

• jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread Kingmaker - knocking away.

Thank you. Maybe they should make it like a 4-6m air compressor then knockup on the slam. I haven't noticed any other knockup abilities pushing though, so if it's limited to the kingmaker, it might be fixable.
  • jwhite179 -

Liked moking’s post in the thread Kingmaker - knocking away.

Like (Post)
    Yup your not crazy, this happens very often. The momentum lifts them in the air and pushes them to the side, causing the wep to deal zero damage.
  • moking -

Replied to the thread Kingmaker - knocking away.

Yup your not crazy, this happens very often. The momentum lifts them in the air and pushes them to the side, causing the wep to deal zero damage.
  • jwhite179 -

Posted the thread Kingmaker - knocking away.

Thread
    So, I might be misinterpreting this ability- yet I've found that when I "E" both players and mobs that are moving, they carry their momentum and end up being "pushed" outside of the E's line damage. It makes this ability really finicky with an already…
  • jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread Roads of Avalon waste of time?.

Quote from NeferNefer: “APOLOGY: First i like to apologize to all snowflakes and fanboys out there that will get instantly offended by this post i do not have PHD in albion, and that is my fault, i em a lesser person, and you are better, i bow before…
  • Zandragal -

Liked Malthael6000’s post in the thread Looking for friends.

Like (Post)
    Friend add sent X)