Recent Activities

• Gratinus -

Liked Bogul’s post in the thread AlbionTV Feedback Loop #2 - Open World in the Outlands.

Like (Post)
    edit: links twitch: twitch.tv/videos/1048137507 youtu.be/HK6VTLlxIXo Hey guys! As part of the AlbionTV program on the AlbionOnline twitch channel, we are piloting a new format, now called the Feedback Loop with Episode #2 airing on Wednesday the…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread balancing the game.

Quote from Sponik: “Quote from The_Support_God: “wish granted for fire staves look at NDA balance changes ” ok now this is a step in the right directionnow what about the other weapons XD ” Balancing and creating new abilities takes time. Be…
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Stop banning players for using ingame items.

So someone was griefing with a cage before a dungeon entrance again? Kinda sad to now flame SBI in forums. Just take it like a man :)
  • SirusX715 -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 8.

There was a change way back before call to arms that reds couldn't hit faction flagged in yellow zones. That was to work around a ganking strategy to have a group of reds in yellow zones to knock down faction people and have 2 members flagged to…
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?.

Quote from Piraterer: “I love blue zone. Its awesome. Fishing and farming t3 ressources is best content so far. Maybe make red zone non lethal with 10 % chance of damaging your items? ” :D :D zoomer bait weak af :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?.

I love blue zone. Its awesome. Fishing and farming t3 ressources is best content so far. Maybe make red zone non lethal with 10 % chance of damaging your items?
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SirusX715’s post in the thread How does agro works?.

Like (Post)
    Damage done and healing generate threat. Plate armor has a threat gen multiplier passive option to offset lower dps. Most tank weapons have a q that generates bonus threat. If you're doing aoe damage or healing the group, you'll probably pull aggro on…
  • Carpazzo -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 8.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Faction Warfare Changes The Roads of Avalon can no longer be entered while actively flagged for a City Faction ” A player faction flagged can't be target by another player pvp flagged ... Not even if the faction player…
  • DickieA -

Replied to the thread [D0J0] Glizz Kebab Is Now Recruiting! Variety Guild.

• Cringendary -

Replied to the thread Swolebenji is starting to be a problem.

Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Cringendary: “Quote from Sponik: “Quote from Cringendary: “He posted his proof on a follow up. He literally got banned from the Albion Discord cause a person who hated his guts (A wiki guardian) got promoted to…
  • Lol I'm playing this game ONLY because there are safe zones in it. If yellow zones will also become loot-dropable, I'll just quite the game. There are PLENTY of black and red zones, and only outer circle of royal continent is safe. Not too much you know.…
  • Joishi -

Replied to the thread Hola soy nuevo!.

Buenas y bienvenido por estas tierras lejanas. Espero te sientas cómodo aventurero, aprovecha, siéntate y toma un té, descansa un poco tus pies, porque de ahora en adelante, cada día las cosas se complicarán más, nunca más podrás cerrar los ojos…
  • ahaa so you want bully newbies and take items from them instead of go into rz/bz nice
  • Gishpane -

Replied to the thread Stop banning players for using ingame items.

Griefing is griefing. If game allows to place this items, player should be allowed to palce ANY amount of it. If it shouldn't be done this way, game should add a restrictions of WHERE and HOW MANY items can be placed. If game have no restrictions,…
  • JusticeForAll -

Posted the thread Pagar por insultar.

Thread
    Quisiera mostrar a este personaje y su lógica de nivel muy bajo. También gustaría de preguntarles a ustedes: ¿Se siente cómodos jugando con gente de este tipo? P.D: Si alguno de ustedes me puede decir donde enviar esta foto para su correcto…
  • Gishpane -

Liked Sinatra.SUN’s post in the thread Stop banning players for using ingame items.

Like (Post)
    Currently a player who gets a item that can be placed in the open world can also be banned for actually placing the item with no warning. Its unbelievably stupid to have a game, that drops items that the players are banned for using. I suggest you…
  • Kamlan -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from gmatagmis: “Особенно полено прикололо. Особенно по Фрейду. :) Лан. Может тогда Моджо в с13 нам настоящую мамку этой игры покажет. Будем посмотреть. ” Они могут, они…
  • Gishpane -

Liked Dagother’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Mounted players should not count as contesting an outpost in faction warfare.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, thanks for your feedback! In the next patch we'll change it so mounted players will not count in capturing of Faction Outposts - attackers will have to dismount to start capturing, while defenders will have to dismount as well to block…
  • Diemce -

Posted the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Interesting idea for 1v1 PvP.

Thread
    Hello, my name is Sandro and I am a solo player. I really enjoy PvP and PvE content, but specifically in the open world and obviously on a small scale because I play solo, although I once belonged to a guild. The arrival Corrupted Dungeons did a lot to…
  • Gishpane -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread PvE Remove players number requirements for HCE.

Like (Post)
    It is possible to run lower level as a solo. I actually held a contest on the HCE Discord to see who could do the fastest solo clear on a level 1 HCE. The main reason that the contest was not super popular is because of the whole "getting 4 friends to…