Recent Activities

• Amoebius76 -

Liked solventh’s post in the thread Common Trade Bug.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amoebius76: “@Quagga I know if an issue with Party Invite, that gets accidentally cancelled and then you can't send another one until it times out. This should be fixed with the upcoming upate. ” i think my issue is the same with this one,…
  • solventh -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “Quote from yaaseth: “Dont let people use journey back after they looted a body. This change should focus on pve players that want to play solo. ” what else do you want to be removed? lets remove pvp altogether, shall…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Claymore and 1h sword are heavily used in solo and small scale PvP. Allowing these particular swords to keep stacks after E would be absurdly OP.
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Common Trade Bug.

Quote from Amoebius76: “@Quagga I know if an issue with Party Invite, that gets accidentally cancelled and then you can't send another one until it times out. This should be fixed with the upcoming upate. ” i think my issue is the same with this one,…
  • JudgeNutmeg -

Liked Gank’s post in the thread Into the Fray Arrives June 8.

Like (Post)
    can't wait
  • JudgeNutmeg -

Liked ProfessorZee’s post in the thread Into the Fray Arrives June 8.

Like (Post)
    Excited for this content update! Thanks, Nutmeg.
  • Brock_Less_Ice -

Replied to the thread How to fame farm for healing weapons?.

Another method is to join faction warfare content. It takes time but after about a week or 2 (maybe even 3 weeks depending on how active you are doing it), you could potentially earn about 1 mill faction points. with that 1 mill faction points, convert…
  • Miouw -

Replied to the thread Nature Changes.

Quote from Lockemup: “i think the rejuvenate change to 7s cooldown will make nature more on par w holy in pve (maybe even superior in some situations w iron root / protection of nature options to swap to), but do agree rejuvenate is an extremely…
  • Miouw -

Replied to the thread Nature Changes.

@Catandcoffee It makes zero sense to add 2 healing classes into a game when most of the time only 1 is playable … and nature without a doubt need more skill … but normally when u play a more skill based class u feel rewarded for playing it. When u…
  • Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread Bronze Zones (PVP Free for all ONLY).

Quote from Mrpotato: “LA BABAJI O LA EX BOX SERIS EX ” BABAJI
  • MrDaS -

Please adjust whole Sword Tree with this : - E spell on Swords doesn't consume Heroic Charges anymore @Korn @Shakul57 @Retroman When this patch come out if you dont do something this weapon tree gonna be outdated so hard by the new staffs rework, so…
  • Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread How to fame farm for healing weapons?.

- do group fame farming - wait for next update
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Common Trade Bug.

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey, that's new to me. If you can tell us the involved characters and when that happened please, so we could check that out. ” it happens lotta times in a day.. you want me to report it…
  • Jchud -

Replied to the thread [NME] Bunch of Bulls | Black Zone | No Mandatory CTA | No Tax | English.

• Hattenhair -

Cleanse already gives you a single second of CC resistance after you successfully cleanse something. Any cleanse works that way. But it's not enough to be honest, so I'm vouching for damage resistances to make it more useful for people without CC.
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Potential problem with new spell on Demonic staff - Anguished Soul..

Quote from Tabor: “I will have to test how fast it travels. Otherwise yes the CD kite abusers will just combo W, Q, E sprint away over and over. Keeps going back to they just need to fix CD design at some point. Endless circles in 1v1 is nonsensical.…
  • Deathskills -

Posted the thread Can't open Activities tab with a shortcut.

Thread
    As per the title. This would be the best possible opportunity, at least for PC platform, to add the option for players to bind a shortcut similar to the Faction tabs one. This little Activities page covers faction progress, monthly challenge, might…
  • Tabor -

Will the combat balance updates be kept up to date either on page 1 here or the NDA Balance forum? I imagine many tweaks will be made over the coming weeks and it would be ideal to see them all in one place instead of surfing through pages on this forum…
  • Hattenhair -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Catandcoffee: “If Mercenary hood can buff like 1.clean all debuff ,dot and C.C 2. immune C.C for next 2.5s or buff damage resistance for next 4s . I think will useful. As a healer i join fw or bandit will use Knight helmet , because can buff…
  • yetj -

Posted the thread Into the Fray nadchodzi 8 czerwca.

Thread
    232d592b4a8baf3962038b41f82ba2143aaf5429.jpeg Hej! 8 czerwca to dzień wydania najnowszej aktualizacji zawartości Albion Online: Into the Fray. Ta aktualizacja wprowadza znaczne zmiany, zarówno dla nowych, jak i doświadczonych graczy - całkowicie…