Recent Activities

• Balladur -

Liked Xylmeni’s post in the thread Fisher bug?.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I have a 205% catch, in theory I should fall 4-5 fish, but I still fall 3-4 fish :thumbdown:
  • FURYYmir -

Posted the thread CAPE DANCERS ALIMLARA DEVAM EDİYOR !.

Thread
    CAPE DANCERS - Cape Dancers; saygı, samimiyet ve katılımcılık temelleri üzerine inşa edilmiş anti-toksik Türk topluluğudur. Eğer güzel bir oyun deneyiminin yanı sıra, sıcak bir muhabbet ortamı arıyorsan senin de aramızda yerin var.…
  • Qqqqqqqqqqqp -

Posted the thread the infernal staff is a completely dead weapon, why?.

Thread
    who better to test some kind of artifact, if not the player himself, who has been playing it for more than 7 months? right, no one. the best tester is the player himself. I've been playing the fire mage for 2 years now.Developer, please increase the…
  • Balladur -

Liked Madma’s post in the thread Portal disappears from travel planner map.

Like (Post)
    I noticed this bug: after having being in Bridgewatch Portal I travel to my personal Bridgewatch island, then if I want to get back to the portal the portal itself it's not available on the map showed by the travel planner, it disappeared! ?( But if i…
  • Quote from Captainrussia: “with the inevitable incoming exodus of many "asian" players (some well known to be big "whales" as proven by other Korean/Asian MMOs) I am curious why someone is trying very hard to sell off their inventory of rare collector…
  • ShynyMagikarp -

Replied to the thread Can't Transfer Charater to Asian Server? Why SBI?.

Quote from Catandcoffee: “Yap ,if server beginnings to run,I hope Albion can do cross server character,just sharing destiny board and skins, and about full spec is easy ,just make up bonus cap for cross server player, example day one IP bonus cap is 60…
  • with the inevitable incoming exodus of many "asian" players (some well known to be big "whales" as proven by other Korean/Asian MMOs) I am curious why someone is trying very hard to sell off their inventory of rare collector items. ;) (oh and more of…
  • noxmortus -

Posted the thread Test Server Ping.

Thread
    So, i am trying to figure this one out. DC is 15,000 km+ while SG is ~6,000km. How do I get basically the same ping? image.png
  • ShynyMagikarp -

Liked EANjshdusda’s post in the thread Can't Transfer Charater to Asian Server? Why SBI?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NickelBabe: “1. I bought premium for 3 months and I have enough golds for 6 more months. But it doesn't matter, I bought a premium. And yet, I know I have a better leverage compare to new players. I know the shortcuts, fast leveling,…
  • noxmortus -

Replied to the thread Albion Online is Coming to Asia!.

Quote from MeisterCaio: “i baked this game while kickstarter campaign. back in 2014 i think. this is not what i paid for. i love the idea of one server for all. because you have content everytime you play. and you have the biggest possible…
  • Catandcoffee -

Yap ,if server beginnings to run,I hope Albion can do cross server character,just sharing destiny board and skins, and about full spec is easy ,just make spec bonus cap for cross server player, example day one IP bonus cap is 60 ,so even you have 320 ip…
  • ShynyMagikarp -

Liked Peralon’s post in the thread Can't Transfer Charater to Asian Server? Why SBI?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BurnsidePDX: “Reality is very few will ‘quit’ because of a new server. It simply doesn’t make sense. All their stuff is still on the old server if they want to continue there like they were. New server although starting fresh (which…
  • ShynyMagikarp -

Quote from Worros: “You need to realize that new server will also bring new players. If the game is being promoted as new and you are there on the first day but realize that some people are already max spec in multiple things and are way ahead of you…
  • JaJaMiNaMaTe -

Replied to the thread Scoia'Tael.

W skrócie: - gildia small scale/zvz (wypady najczęściej między godz. 15-21 utc) - wymagamy konta premium, min. 17 lat, mikrofonu i dużo zapału do rozwoju postaci i chęci stania się częścią ciekawej społeczności! - by dołączyć musisz mieć…
  • oneworldpls -

Posted the thread 说好的一个世界呢?.

Thread
    自己把自己的最大特点给抹杀了,傻逼。 :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Fun Things SBI could do with the Asia Server.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ItsNewbie: “A fun thing they could do, not allow the purchasing of gold on the East Server for 30 days, now that would be awesome ” Yeah because most companies say "please dont give us your money"
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Aneiran’s post in the thread Fun Things SBI could do with the Asia Server.

Like (Post)
    When I played Asheron's Call, and they launched a new server, all the NPC characters in a town gathered in the center of town until the first players showed up. Then they welcomed that player and walked to the stations where they'd stand for the rest of…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Fun Things SBI could do with the Asia Server.

Quote from ItsNewbie: “A fun thing they could do, not allow the purchasing of gold on the East Server for 30 days, now that would be awesome ” Yeah because most companies say "please dont give us your money"
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Economy Better alternative to Asia Server.

Like (Post)
    Quote from oMagister: “ Better alternative to Asia Server I suggest that maps have their own servers in the location corresponding to your Time Zone. For example: Time zone maps that favor Asians have their own servers in Asia, same thing for Europeans,…
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread Albion Online is Coming to Asia!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PenguinHealer: “image.png Yes, thank for for second server, which will "fix" ping problem :thumbup: BTW, you need to change your "one world, multiple devices" on loading screen, after a month it will be kinda deceiving ” Well it will fix ping…