Recent Activities

• Gummela -

Replied to the thread Any good tips for noobs in rz/bz ?.

Quote from Dzanek: “I've been regularly gathering as solo player in BZ for months (over a week if counting the playtime) but also tried RZ faction flagged for a few weeks. I have died 8 times so far which is a good count considering what I hear about…
  • kindara -

Replied to the thread Naturgewalt.

• Asheraxia -

Replied to the thread Into the Fray - Crystal Arena.

Patch 7 Evensong nerf is too drastic. 25% to 15% is a 40% decrease in effectiveness. There were better ways to deal with the issue than nerfing this weapon, simply remove the capacity for multiple Evensong E's to effect a target, so that the single…
  • Asheraxia -

Replied to the thread NDA Patch 7.

Evensong nerf is too drastic. 25% to 15% is a 40% decrease in effectiveness. There were better ways to deal with the issue than nerfing this weapon, simply remove the capacity for multiple Evensong E's to effect a target, so that the single weapon still…
  • Gummela -

Liked Dzanek’s post in the thread Any good tips for noobs in rz/bz ?.

Like (Post)
    I've been regularly gathering as solo player in BZ for months (over a week if counting the playtime) but also tried RZ faction flagged for a few weeks. I have died 8 times so far which is a good count considering what I hear about people dying a lot as…
  • Selekcioner -

Replied to the thread Гильдия [Antipositive] ищет PVP игроков.

• Selekcioner -

Replied to the thread Гильдия Antipositive ищет PVP игроков.

• Amaronn -

Replied to the thread i don't see my pg when i log in from another pc.

Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, you should have received an email that you are trying to access the game from a new/other device and need to confirm that. If that was not the case, please contact the support team: support@albiononline.com
  • Alexquerassim -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Development Update.

Atualização que falta seria uma arma feita de pedra com as mesmas habilidades que o gigante de pedra tem porque o preço da pedra é muito barato de atualização Também armadura botas capacete de pedra não seria uma nova arma isso os jogadores…
  • Amaronn -

Posted the thread BAD ticket support......

Thread
    I created two tickets (one I opened it on my profile on the 22nd, and the other my boyfriend opened it via email on the 21st). to date I have not received any answers, and I cannot play on a PC other than the one in which I created the character, because…
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread Albion- world of gankers ?.

2 things here: get friends and get better. ganking needs ganking gear, since ganking got nerfed several times. a ganking group can never fight back against a good combat group. they will just get deleted. i cant see ganking as a problem for groups with…
  • jad0 -

Liked boogiepop’s post in the thread Combat Balance Mage Robe Rework/Buff.

Like (Post)
    Purpose Despite the popularity of things like: hellion jacket, refreshing/rejuvenating/energetic sprints, swords uptick in use, inherent activatable buffs like Adrenaline Boost and Throwing Blades; in small scale, Mage Robe has seen barely any if not
  • jad0 -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Mage Robe Rework/Buff.

@boogiepop Kinda like this idea, it would give Mage Robe much more flexibility, surrely would be seen more often in OW, cuz right now it is more like for 1v1 content only
  • Aelitus -

Replied to the thread Albion- world of gankers ?.

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Aelitus: “Mount health buffs, claw nerfs, free fort sterling proc on dismount, CC DR, durability loss increase. Yup SBI loves gankers! Can't believe people still think they aren't babied by SBI when it comes to…
  • Alexquerassim -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Development Update.

Atualização que falta seria uma arma feita de pedra com as mesmas habilidades que o gigante de pedra tem porque o preço da pedra é muito barato de atualização Pode ter também armadura botas capacete de pedra isso não só uma nova arma para os…
  • Столкнулась с проблемой (она максимально глупая, возможно) но всё же вопрос: Влияет ли время (допустим, после тех.поддержки) на призы в твич дропсе или нет? Просто был слух, что якобы надо открывать сразу после тех. поддержки или это бред сивой кобылы?
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread BattleCatzINC --- BlackMarket, Roads, Hellgate, Smallscale.

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread Due to the recent changes in the amount of HP mounts/DOTS.

bump we need it!! apply the combat thingy only in CD/HG #makeopenworldgreatagain
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance immortal druid.

Quote from HSpector: “Cooldown on E must be 30 sec. ” claymore on 30 the E? Nah just fix prestack