Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Grimhawke-EB -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Forced PvE? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Like others have said, you can completely ignore the crafting part of the game - but you do need to consider how you will fund your PvP. There's tons of ways to make silver in this game, and once you figure that out, as long as you're not constantly…
  • Рубрика "Хроники Собеса". Вчера группа энтузиастов отправилась в одно из злачных мест Альбиона, дабы вкусить с обильного 25% стола. Ничто не…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von LordSilva im Thema A poll for linked accounts to steam.

Like (Beitrag)
    I just don't care anymore. Yes I had been annoyed that I couldn't have my account on the Steam platform, but solely because of the money I have there. But now I understand SBI's decision, taking into account that 30% less profit is significant for the…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema A poll for linked accounts to steam.

Like (Beitrag)
    giphy.gif
  • Bezerker -

Hat das Thema Last 3 keys gestartet.

Thema
    W7KLCA9GYEW79WAJ37DFUXPLM HX2XEPJ24YX63TZ4P7JTR44RN YGRPZVREXVV3Q4NFP9YXTRMAA
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Existing Accounts & Steam verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Ungwe_Lianti: „Zitat von LordSilva: „We have no way to compare how many original accounts are active,(SBI provide this tool for us if you please) but we can know how many steam accounts are active. Steam accounts: I like those numbers,
  • Zitat von Doremi: „Вот еще вопрос был. На броне есть пасив. эффекты не понятные - +20% к эффекту контроля толпы , + 300% к устрашению. Что это такое, в…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 25% 7day - because Steam, but where my 50% from premium verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BRiCK: „It doesnt display "50%" bonus for premium like it does with the 25%... its working like it should. “ This. The 25% bonus displys separately. The 50% bonus is shown a bit differently and not as a big +50% flashing number.
  • It doesnt display "50%" bonus for premium like it does with the 25%... its working like it should.
  • Lanyday -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Next Content Update: Merlyn verfasst.

Beitrag
    I'm excited to hear more details about the faction warfare. It seems a lot of people have pointed out that if killing opposing faction members gives points, this system could easily be abused. Guild mates can simply agree to kill each other without…
  • Zitat von Eltharyon: „Note: Manually adding games to Steam It is possible to manually add existing games to Steam without purchasing them on Steam. If you do it this way, you can use pre-existing accounts within Steam as well. This allows you to…
  • Broteus -

Hat das Thema [GERMAN]Last Key gestartet.

Thema
    Last Key :) 4H4WTP9EXN6CZV4EDYZA3RD6D
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Immel im Thema Next Content Update: Merlyn.

Like (Beitrag)
    Overcharging items? Terrible idea! You guys already added the ability to respec skills which made things much easier than before. You can simply remove lvls from x skill and add to another. Why would you guys want to add the ability to overcharge…
  • BigBertha -

Mag den Beitrag von Ljok im Thema NEXT POBEDIM!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Всем привет. Клан NEXT POBEDIM не открывает набор. Мы приглашаем в состав: 1. Организованные пятерки. 2. Сильных лидеров желающих собрать пятерку. 3.…
  • tntgame -

Mag den Beitrag von BigBertha im Thema NEXT POBEDIM!.

Like (Beitrag)
    помянем
  • Fooky -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Quick question - how to get my founders acc over to steam? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Eltharyon: „Note: Manually adding games to Steam It is possible to manually add existing games to Steam without purchasing them on Steam. If you do it this way, you can use pre-existing accounts within Steam as well. This allows you to…
  • Bezerker -

Hat das Thema All gone gestartet.

Thema
    CG3329CTADVEHR7PJ6DLJPYKG 3NP2ZCRQGLTWGNDDXKWN9CKYZ 69KMP6URGKWDLEMPJHX6FED9U 42Q2NPYJDEWHDF7NP66M6MAXC please say which key you have taken for everyones benefit thanks