Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• letwolf -

Hat das Thema add + armor on head and boots slot gestartet.

Thema
    so iron helm and boot add more + physical resist and cloth + more magical resist and leather + equal resists so we feel that head and boots matter and scale well with IP
  • RiconesBr -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords still useless verfasst.

Beitrag
    That's bad use of statistics. Tell me: You play in Sun, a guild known for farming t5 Dungeon with big pulls, right? How many swords are allowed in that farming party? What i am trying to say is that swords got a major buff in early october. To fame a…
  • Elsa -

Hat das Thema [November 16th] Extended Maintenance gestartet.

Thema
    Hey everyone, We're in for an extended maintenance today - the server should be back online by about 11:30 UTC. We apologize for the inconvenience. ~ Elsa
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema BloodLetters going to be nerfed? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks for correcting me, doublebladed was long king of ganking, and is still used. But not used as much as BL from what I see everyday. I'd expect that is because if guy on direwolf dismounts on you, with double dash and sprint/run he can still catch…
  • Elsa -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Stuck in combat as a gatherer verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ixxxo: „Are there any ways around this? I'd swear offendant was able to follow me through zone exit in less than 30s since his last attack (he was hitting me just a screen far from exit, yet he zoned together with me). “ If you're in…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Stuck in combat as a gatherer verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Gank: „Combat status drops off if you don't hit your enemy for about 30s. “ Are there any ways around this? I'd swear offendant was able to follow me through zone exit in less than 30s since his last attack (he was hitting me just a screen…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Please increase number of Learning Points received per day verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von SamDog: „Actully playing the game can be pretty dull “ And that's what OP is trying to address with his post. No need to feel offended. My own interest in game drops sharply every time when I am out of LP, because faming pace become very…
  • Pagarba -

Mag den Beitrag von TenBaRosh im Thema Say NO to IP Cap, Say YES to Gear Cap.

Like (Beitrag)
    I will not go in details regarding the bonuses we gain from high specs. What i do want to talk about is, why do we Cap the IP? Why not Cap the Gear instead? (In Royals, Yellow HGs, Arenas, etc where the cap is applied) We play MMORPG, reward those who…
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von Elsa im Thema Stuck in combat as a gatherer.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Raithe: „Pure mobility would be nice to see on a few more weapons. It's just on the dagger line right? Am I forgetting other weapon non combat mobility? Was it hammers that have a speed boost? “ While they aren't purely for mobility, there…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema bows and purge verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von skillazor: „i dont get why we need next cheap purge which can purge “ It feels like this game 5v5 quality went into cheap zone with purges introduced. It really throws off open world chases into trash bin and it really doesn't require much…
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von skillazor im Thema bows and purge.

Like (Beitrag)
    also it kill all weapons based on DoT dmg like curse, axe :) why not make this skill in style like before (berserk) just depends on lost mana not hp ?? i dont get why we need next cheap purge which can purge all team when enemy robe mage user is focused…
  • DuendeBrek -

Mag den Beitrag von Calesvol im Thema Swords still useless.

Like (Beitrag)
    The main problem with swords, and any weapon line where the E is dependent on a stacking mechanism, is the high predictability of when the E will happen and the fact that there is really no benefit to using the E without max stacks. With that said, my…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Say NO to IP Cap, Say YES to Gear Cap verfasst.

Beitrag
    IMHO, it would be much helthier and enjoyeable game if 'hardcore' meant 'skillful' not 'gearful'. Keeping people interested by adding new items, things to do, not by taking 6 months to get to single T8 gear (and 400/400 specs taking much longer than…
  • Reptoid -

Hat das Thema Territory Rework Suggestion gestartet.

Thema
    Since the topic about territories losing a lot of value has been on a lot of peoples mind lately, I thought about instead of contributing to the mindless banter, that I would toss a few ideas around, and start a constructive conversation. Siphoning
  • ExilMortus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema What do you think will happen when we reach 1500 silver per Gold Piece? verfasst.

Beitrag
    In my humble opinion i can remember that there is a ratio between the amount of silver in game and gold, which influences the exchange rate. This means the more silver there is in this game, the more expensive gold becomes. Taking into account the fact…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Will we ever see Bow being used in 5v5 as often as Xbow / Frost ? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Wispering bow always was cheap (easy) way to dismount. What about 5v5 we talk about here? It's damage burst can be mitigated (unless you are hard CC-ed (silence, stun). It's damage can get scary, but not exceptionally scary compared to some other…