Recent Activities

• MeetAllTheStars -

Replied to the thread Sketchit's [Not Serious] Albion Online Quick Money Making Guide!.

I didnt know you were a Starter and Recruiter. :O
  • Zedagandaya -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Healheart: “Quote from Retroman: “ ” There was a Realmbreaker + Dagger Pair + Blood letter comp yesterday that would burst a single target from 100-0 in literally just the time of the Realmbreaker knock up, not kidding. Would die while…
  • COkie -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Quote from Alliene: “Quote from dkzombie1: “Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Glad to hear the issue has been fixed. Anyone from this thread not unbanned? XD ” My account is still not unbanned. May I get any comments? ” +1 ” +2 ;( I have not filed an appeal. хD
  • MeetAllTheStars -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Accidentally skipped tutorial. Account ruined?.

Like (Post)
    Actually, the tutorial can be skipped, by not selecting the "Play Tutorial" option on character creation. The account is not "ruined" or compromised in any way. The character simply needs to do anything on his own from scratch - gather basic materials…
  • MeetAllTheStars -

Replied to the thread Hello!.

Welcome! I hope your are having a nice time. There Is so much to tell and suggest, luckily there Is a lot of material around. I may say: learn to craft something. Premium IS necesary. Do not accept money from strangers. Don't join whatever guild that…
  • Zedagandaya -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Adrenaline Boost.

I feel like the devs want to adrenaline to be a chasing tool instead of a running tool. That said, the way the new w is designed does not work, since theres a lot of situations that you just cant auto atack your target in a 2,5 sec window. I also think…
  • Timur02 -

Replied to the thread Swords and Arena Scaling.

Quote from moking: “All i want to do is play this weapon in arena when I'm bored and looking to do some quick pvp. But i cant even do that, you have stripped this weapon of soo much power over the years its a joke. Now i cant even enjoy such mundane…
  • Healheart -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Healheart: “Quote from Retroman: “ ” There was a Realmbreaker + Dagger Pair + Blood letter comp yesterday that would burst a single target from 100-0 in literally just the time of the Realmbreaker knock up, not…
  • orphen20 -

Replied to the thread The Soviet Union (Fort Sterling's Guild).

• MeetAllTheStars -

Replied to the thread BYOT - Join us in our path of destruction! Mists based guild!.

youtube.com/watch?v=crNFf2xrIVE[/b] This happened last night I think . Introducing Gringo and Grundle, Bump. ;)
  • d2sk2 -

Posted the thread PC Crashes 2-3 Minutes After I launch Albion Online.

Thread
    My PC crashes after launching Albion online for couple of minutes. I have tried reinstalling the game multiple times. All my drives are up to date, II have tried all the solution that I can find in the internet and nothing works. I can see that there…
  • MeetAllTheStars -

Liked AdmBriggs’s post in the thread Rate the avatar above you!!.

Like (Post)
    6/6 Looks kinda suspicous... Lol jkjk
  • XiaoTuZi233 -

Posted the thread 请问怎么解除2000金币的限制.

Thread
    请问要怎么解除每天2000金币交易的限制呢? :( :(
  • moking -

Posted the thread Swords and Arena Scaling.

Thread
    All i want to do is play this weapon in arena when I'm bored and looking to do some quick pvp. But i cant even do that, you have stripped this weapon of soo much power over the years its a joke. Now i cant even enjoy such mundane content that is arena. …
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Posted the thread Crash in Lymhurst.

Thread
    I was playing on my iPhone 11 and the client crashed but still heard in game audio when playing just a bit ago. Also I have 69 days left in my beta but I noticed it always auto renews. What day does it usually renew at?
  • Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty [CONEX] recrute.

Up! Au sein d’une alliance conviviable [CONEX] basé Lymhurst, nous sommes aussi basés sur les routes avaloniennes. La guilde est ouverte à tout joueur désireux de s'amuser dans la convivialité, la guilde se veut familiale et chill. Que vous…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Accidentally skipped tutorial. Account ruined?.

Actually, the tutorial can be skipped, by not selecting the "Play Tutorial" option on character creation. The account is not "ruined" or compromised in any way. The character simply needs to do anything on his own from scratch - gather basic materials…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Does alts are even profitable?.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “keeps creating alts every 3 days to spend 30k focus on farms and then delete and repeat ” Creating one alt takes 15min (minimum for a tutorial) and something (for /suicide and traveling to a final destination for focus…
  • DummyRobert -

Posted the thread PvE Some misleading skill description.

Thread
    There are some misleading skill descriptions eg. the passive skill of fire staff, "every normal attack causes xx damage over 2.5s". Actually it cause xx damage per tick(3 times) during next 2.5s. Such descriptions are regular in other weapons, which may…