Recent Activities

• Drewski17 -

Replied to the thread Remove left click to move on classic controls..

On the initial click, if I'm on my mount and someone is chasing me, and I go to click on them so I can inspect, but I misclick, now my character turns around and then I have to quickly turn back around losing space between me and the chaser.
  • Quote from Psyopy: “Quote from supapupa: “Not necessary. Now everything is fine with the new dungeons. ” You better get at least 1 PVP kill on your character, you are currently the poster child of everything that's wrong with the corrupted…
  • Creus -

Replied to the thread Remove left click to move on classic controls..

I don't get what you mean cuz you have auto attack on Space (default) you can use that instead of clicking to avoid misclicking
  • CigNus -

Replied to the thread Loot from 50 Corrupted Dungeon Chests.

Quote from CallMeGosu: “video does not work :( ” Should be all good now, weird stuff
  • DeathMaestro -

Replied to the thread Top 1 items for Corrupted Dungeon.

Quote from yiconomics: “iRawr, I challenge you to duel. You use bloodletter, I use Crossbow, We bet 550M. ” Lmao how does a bloodletter die to a crossbow!. Your chainslash makes you invincible against the light xbow E + you got guardian helm + you…
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread Loot from 50 Corrupted Dungeon Chests.

• Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Kopetcam: “Вас было больше, ты же знаешь? У вас половина не зашло в локу, но это ведь не наши проблемы, верно? ” Если бы вы не ныли пол сезона, что вас, таких крутых, переблобливают, не о чем было бы говорить.
  • Quote from supapupa: “Not necessary. Now everything is fine with the new dungeons. ” You better get at least 1 PVP kill on your character, you are currently the poster child of everything that's wrong with the corrupted dungeons. SBI will take notice.
  • TheMadkot -

Liked b0hr’s post in the thread Cursed Forge - казуалы.

Like (Post)
    Ну шо тут можно сказать. Я уже давно откис и в гильдии на правах почетного долбаеба казуала. Мы взяли серебро в сезоне. Пришлось немного запотеть и всё такое, но оно того стоило, ребятам понравилось. ZKAKqps.png Наш товарищ менеджер
  • Quote from iRawr: “Quote from supapupa: “Not necessary. Now everything is fine with the new dungeons. ” Looks like the game designer of corrupted dungeon make the account on forum, to have at least 1 positive reply on that not 1v1 pvp content, to…
  • Psyopy -

Liked Alysandra’s post in the thread Corrupted dungeon and the influx of rats..

Like (Post)
    Quote from agonyclutch: “Okay well do you want to kill rats or pvpers can't have the whole cake bud lmao ” That's rich coming from a guy that literally want all the benefits but zero of the risk.
  • Psyopy -

Like (Post)
    Quote from supapupa: “Hit and run - a rat. Dressed cheaply - a rat. PvE game and pvp avoidance is not a rat. Already dismantled. Players don't have any impact on balance if they don't want to fight in pvp. You attack me - I kick you out. It's…
  • Psyopy -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jexz: “I'm not sure I understand why ppl are complaining if they want to pvp and not pve is there not an arena or can they not just wonder around in open world bz? The devs have given the community tools for elitist pvpers to have what…
  • Psyopy -

Liked Polymorphs’s post in the thread Corrupted dungeon and the influx of rats..

Like (Post)
    Quote from agonyclutch: “Quote from Bada: “bouhou can't kill lightcrossbow/nature/deathgiver...(get gud btw) so i'm gonna rat. Well u won't get better any time soon. The reward is great with high infamy but the risk should be great. Theres 0 risk…
  • Psyopy -

Replied to the thread Corrupted dungeon and the influx of rats..

Quote from supapupa: “Hit and run - a rat. Dressed cheaply - a rat. PvE game and pvp avoidance is not a rat. Already dismantled. Players don't have any impact on balance if they don't want to fight in pvp. You attack me - I kick you out. It's…
  • CigNus -

Posted the thread Loot from 50 Corrupted Dungeon Chests.

Thread
    youtu.be/vt-xl2JmWso this is loot from all the different chests in corrupted dungeons not just the last one! Enjoy!