Recent Activities

• prjamoprjamo -

Replied to the thread PILLOW FIGHT CLUB - PVP/PVE/ZVZ - FORT STERLING - BRONZE RANK -> SILVER.

• Fabrizziou -

Replied to the thread Dots vs Reflect.

direct reflects like hunter hood, inferno shield, reflecting spin, parry and counter doesn't reflect's DoT's Other stuff like cleric robe and armor of valor procs with DoT's tho Armor of valor doesn't count as reflect as I know
  • CoryAut -

Replied to the thread A PvP change.

Quote from Zulmer: “i just like random pvp. and outnumbered fights. even dying to them too. Only Albion gives me these things soo... a little ps for you : i am full time solo player. ” I’m not trying to take away those experiences for you or…
  • CoryAut -

And a follow up when I began this game you really are introduced into a PvE/Craft/ Economy style MMO. Then randomly you get a pop up about faction wars. It doesn’t give off the message it’s based around PvP.
  • Zulmer -

I just like random pvp and outnumbered fights. Even getting killed by them with some effort ofc... Only Albion gives me these things soo... a little ps for you : i am full time solo player.
  • CoryAut -

If PvP is what you wanna do then do it with other PvPs not people just trying to enjoy the game. If this game has no intention of changing the formula. Then that’s fine it’s their game they can do what they want. My suggestion was aimed to open…
  • xXCorbusXx -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] xX MURICA Xx -- American/Canadian/South American Timezones.

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming....
  • Convickto -

Now follows Magisterial.

Follow
  • Zulmer -

I just dont get the point when people said "I completely hate PvP in all mmos" Why are you playing Albion then mate? Just quit and play wow maybe? If you really want to play Albion without pvp. Just stay in babyzones then. You dont have to go out. Ohh…
  • bezdarniy -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from gmatagmis: “Собственно по этому, я по максимуму пушу тему арена-подобных баттлграундов. ” так любые загоны это смерть для оупенворлд ммо
  • TheRoadExplorer -

Quote from CoryAut: “I have been watching guides, but you are able to get t8 without ever having to actually enter a PvP area? There may be guides out there that help but what would stop the typical ganker from just watching the same video and…
  • CoryAut -

If buying it off the Market board is the only alternative then more or less PvE ends at like T6 Or whatever tier can’t be farmed outside of those zones.
  • CoryAut -

I have been watching guides, but you are able to get t8 without ever having to actually enter a PvP area? There may be guides out there that help but what would stop the typical ganker from just watching the same video and spoiling that plan?
  • TheRoadExplorer -

Quote from CoryAut: “it’s the same problem that kills basically all open PvP games. When the player base doesn’t allow newer people to reach end game they are creating an artificial wall in gameplay that makes large amounts of people quit…
  • Quote from Ullumulu: “if i w a new player i would uninstall the game immediately ... now i`m jhsut gonna take a break... i don`t know for how long ... ” c7832c79ccd0bd3a2530851522599556.jpg
  • BaconBLT -

Posted the thread I wanna find a good guild to join with freindly players.

Thread
    I want to try to find a guild to join I have played for about 45 hours and want to try to find a good guild if anybody wants to post their guild then feel free just if you do try to leave info about the guild such as guild tax, timezone, what kind of…
  • Afrail -

Replied to the thread Hellgates 5v5 and 10v10 HG still dead.

we just doing hellgates since season started and i agree with you on this
  • RafaSegala -

Posted the thread Dots vs Reflect.

Thread
    Hello. I would like to understand about Dots. If I play cursed for example. Should the dots be reflect by hunter hood or the reflect of the jacket? Even the Armor of Valor? We also have the reflect of the spear... Is that how it should work?
  • TalonPlayz -

Posted the thread Drakeling den.

Thread
    The Guild New player friendly! All content supported, small scale PvP emphasis. Join us in the black zone for fame and loot! Fort Sterling based, North American timers. Low 10% tax that directly supports guild activities and new players! Looking for…