Recent Activities

• Midgard -

Replied to the thread Is there a genuine reason why you can set refining fees to 999%?.

Quote from Agrafka: “you can set access as private like in hideout, i assume. So bullshit. ” Your ignorance on the subject is staggering
  • Agrafka -

Liked Haha_yes221’s post in the thread Target Button Update.

Like (Post)
    My target button keep targeting a knockout player in any yellow zone Can you developers add a switch that will not target a knockout player or is already exist?
  • Agrafka -

Posted the thread Difference between equipment tiers.

Thread
    why difference between equipment tiers is so small? Making it bigger would balance game and give t7 or t8 people opportunity to protect themselves from group of t4 new characters. I mean, i really think that t8 guy should not have to be scared of 3 or 4…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread buff one handed spear.

Quote from pinto: “yes, u must be right, idk why people don't ever use carving sword since it seems so broken by ur maths i mean, it has more damage than bloodletter and 1h spear, but why do people choose bloodletter and 1h spear over it? people must…
  • Lockemup -

Replied to the thread weird animation delay / lag bug.

hey - thanks for response. So i ended up restarting my computer and the issue went away. All i can think is my processor was having issues or something as ive noticed similar behavior in other games with overclocking. But if issue comes back i will…
  • Agrafka -

Replied to the thread Is there a genuine reason why you can set refining fees to 999%?.

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Agrafka: “Yes, its just for scam ” It isnt always. Already explained ... try reading. ” you can set access as private like in hideout, i assume. So bullshit.
  • Metinvest -

Replied to the thread Не приходит премиум((.

Сообщи как будет информация, я тоже отвечу
  • SyrReall -

Replied to the thread Эмуляция АРК версии на ПК.

Да все правильно. Где-то здесь на форуме был вопрос по похожему вопросу. Решили что это возможно. Но как не понятно) Может у кого получилось.
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread BladimirUO presenta sus respetos.

Quote from BladimirUO: “Hola, Soy Bladimir. Exjugador de La Prision con keko de Morti y exjugador de UltimaOnline en Server Tierras Baldias, del clan Ultima Alianza y GM en Mining i Blacksmith. Entro en Albion como jugador ocasional para matar horas…
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread Roads Hideout binding is lost when going through a realmgate..

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, fast traveling from your home hideout in the Roads to a city with the Travel Planner and then using the Realmgate there is working as intended. It doesn't work this way with the /suicide command though, as you…
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread NO ME DIERON LO QUE ME PROMETIERON ALBION.

Quote from Klonoaiker: “EXAPTO PERO NO ME DIERON NADA YA ENVIADO 3 CORREOS support@albiononline.com NADIE ME RESPONDE ES UNA 1 SKIN Y 1000 DE ORO DECIA NADA DE ESO ME DIERON POR Q HACEN ESA PUBLICIDA A SI ” Cada vez que mandas un nuevo correo sobre el…
  • pinto -

Replied to the thread buff one handed spear.

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Crystal 5v5 L1 Random Matchmaking System.

• Blueh -

Replied to the thread Twitch viewers.

Streaming the game drives ppl insane. With all the sniping and pretty much half the chat always being rude AF. The stream becoms 100% about the streamer and almost none about the game it the same in most MMOs. So its hard if ur not entertaining with a…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Twitch viewers.

Quote from Korn: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Reef: “Developing biomes is like fckin joke. Who cares about this shit when there is 0 people in pvp zones or you need gank setup to catch someone... ” I care and so do a lot of other people I…
  • MrDaS -

Liked NoNameLegend’s post in the thread Option To Hide Players at City's....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from NoNameLegend: “Quote from Dr.Zoster: “As a mobile player I need to agree with this option, it's not necessary to see a hundred of orange models. However I understand mobile version is still in beta so…
  • MrDaS -

Liked NoNameLegend’s post in the thread Option To Hide Players at City's....

Like (Post)
    Okay i know there is lot of similar suggestions but i really want dev's to finally give us an answer why they can't do it or don't want to do it... Whenever i start the game it takes me like 10 mins of FPS drops simulator to finally play normally. And