Recent Activities

• GeegeeWP -

Posted the thread PSA: Beware character name HeimerSparta.

Thread
    Scam artist known for long cons. Managed to snake 300 mil in cash and resource from 2 upstart guilds in Thetford. Playing the most invested members off of each other. I assume his reputation in Thetford is shot so he'll likely move cities. Use…
  • Berinait -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW.

Também no Brasil a muitos jogadores que usam o geforce now para jogar albion online não é só eu, tenho muitos amigos que jogam por ele, e vocês deviam da prioridade para colocar o albion no geforce now denovo
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Build suggestions for solo clearing blue T4 group dungeons.

Quote from Lohend: “Tnx for all the reply's, ill try dagger for bosses. T4 is safe zone so have lots of time for testing different weapon sets. ” in safe zones you could easily run 8.1 dagger build and you’ll melt all mobs and bosses with only 1 hand
  • keyfouyr -

Posted the thread NDA Balance Playtests, May 22nd feedback.

Thread
    NDA Balance Playtests Why do nothing about Guardian Helmet, why completely destroy Nature [W] it felt pretty weak to me after previous nerf and now it will be unusable in 1v1 situations(?). Other than that, it's looking really good on paper - we will…
  • #PUSH8 Unsere Gildeninsel wurde jetzt auf T6 gebracht und die Infrastruktur für die Eigenproduktion ist sehr gut ausgebaut. Das alles wurde durch Freiwillige Spenden von Silber und dem motivierten Einsatz der Farmer in weniger als einem Monat…
  • keyfouyr -

Liked Bogul’s post in the thread [4. June 2020] Queen Patch 13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lohend: “Good job on Arena reward increase +1 and SRD changes +1 But why not set arena daily reset from 24h from first victory to daily reset at maintenance? Would be logical... ” or 22h to bring it in line with laborers and farming
  • Dimmizer -

Replied to the thread [4. June 2020] Queen Patch 13.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Increased Availability of Blue and Yellow Zone Solo Randomized Dungeons When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will…
  • Odiseo9 -

Liked Gunvara’s post in the thread estas cansado de las altas tasas al refinar mineral?.

Like (Post)
    Mi opinion no es algo dicho al azar, de normal es asi. Si hay un cártel en la ciudad es otra cosa porque se hacen con el mercado. Cualquier veterano sin saber lo del cártel te habria dicho lo mismo. Relaja en tus respuestas. No pienses que has…
  • SwankyDude -

Replied to the thread [4. June 2020] Queen Patch 13.

Quote from Bugado: “Nothing about the Android devices crashes problems... Someone downloaded it already? I don't want to waste my time... ” Exactly. This has been an issue for some time now. Border Lin unplayable and unenjoyable with how much it…
  • SwankyDude -

Liked Bugado’s post in the thread [4. June 2020] Queen Patch 13.

Like (Post)
    Nothing about the Android devices crashes problems... Someone downloaded it already? I don't want to waste my time...
  • keyfouyr -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    The changes listed here are mainly intended to go live with the next big content update. However we will likely patch some changes earlier into the live game, whenever we think we need to adress specific problems on live. This post gets regularly
  • Godferman -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW.

Come on guys we have to keep pushing for them to see that we really are a large number of players who will not only help others to publicize the application, we will make them listen to us the community has more voice than the developers if we all want…
  • KuchikiWally -

Liked NecroWizz’s post in the thread Denuncia de Atitude Racista/Guild Racista.

Like (Post)
    Bom dia/tarde/noite...venho através deste post denunciar uma guilda racista chamada: Matadores de Negros. Não averiguei a veracidade da existência dessa guilda, todavia acho que um comentário anunciando uma guilda dessas já o suficiente para gerar…
  • Grebol -

Liked NecroWizz’s post in the thread Denuncia de Atitude Racista/Guild Racista.

Like (Post)
    Bom dia/tarde/noite...venho através deste post denunciar uma guilda racista chamada: Matadores de Negros. Não averiguei a veracidade da existência dessa guilda, todavia acho que um comentário anunciando uma guilda dessas já o suficiente para gerar…
  • rollies -

Posted the thread Market Place AH Order expired (no refund).

Thread
    hello albion devs, been playing on and off since alpha - just lost over 20 million silver on the market that wasn't added to my account balance when a order expired. please look into it thank-you, in game name rollies. -Cheers
  • Desolado -

Liked Gunvara’s post in the thread estas cansado de las altas tasas al refinar mineral?.

Like (Post)
    Mi opinion no es algo dicho al azar, de normal es asi. Si hay un cártel en la ciudad es otra cosa porque se hacen con el mercado. Cualquier veterano sin saber lo del cártel te habria dicho lo mismo. Relaja en tus respuestas. No pienses que has…
  • Shalako -

• NecroWizz -

Posted the thread Denuncia de Atitude Racista/Guild Racista.

Thread
  • ThorJacker -

Posted the thread Help, Launcher / Full client bug!.

Thread
    I have downloaded and played albion using the full client zip file thing, and have been enjoying the game for almost a week now, then an update came and now my full client zip thing is not updated and it would say "Incorrect Client Version", Dagother…
  • GankerNextDoor -

Replied to the thread Unable to play, Ganks in group.