Recent Activities

• naufrag0 -

Posted the thread bug fuera del mapa.

Thread
    buenas noches saliendo de una mazmorra del evento aparecí fuera del mapa en thirsrwater gully, mande reporte al chat de ayuda personaje: naufrag0
  • Tabusa -

Posted the thread Please fix this. Its literally not that hard..

Thread
    noob.png It seems like every time I get a bunch of wins with decent players, I get a streak of min IP cap dodging noobs.
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

¿Quieres aprender más del juego? ¿Ver contenido end-game? Date una vuelta por mi stream! love.png twitch.tv/norgannonhh
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

¿Quieres aprender más del juego? ¿Ver contenido end-game? Date una vuelta por mi stream! love.png twitch.tv/norgannonhh
  • Coonery -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brahjii: “Can anyone justify why quarrier boots are infinitely better than any other gathering boots? why are they so out of line compared to the others? That alone is reason to bring them back into line with the…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    The problem is somehow bigger. Balance doesn't really exist. Quarrier boots is just the top. We have the reset Meta, based on purity boots and super long range cruise missile weapons, hallowfall, good example. We have the one shot Meta based on…
  • Indoox -

Replied to the thread Crazy Intentions Recrute !!!!!.

• LeitungVolans -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] Volans sucht aktive Mitspieler.

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

Quote from foo: “@Saccavirano that's what I'm doing but I just wanted to make a suggestion to make CD better b/c I enjoy playing it. Not when 8.3 melt me. They wanted feedback after all. ” to be honest, I am not sure on this.. They usually just look…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Current pvp meta.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from ItsX: “Hey everyone, long time returning player here. I haven’t played Albion in about a year so I’m out of the meta loop. What’s strong right now? What’s weak? TIA ” in group pvp nothing drastically…
  • Unfortunately, your payment could not be processed successfully.. No reply on ticket yet. I have bought gold before, but suddenly AO doesnt want my money. No idea why.
  • F13th -

Replied to the thread Is HCE Being Killed Now?.

Quote from Dismadeus: “go play wow and do mythic dungeons... they even have paid tournaments for those.... ” Dear friend. I suppose you and I and the rest of the players choose the game based on your preferences, not because they were sent there. At…
  • kheeta -

Liked foo’s post in the thread Hallowfall.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “It seems that the balance team has changed drastically over the last year. The amount of utility they are pumping into different weapon lines is absurd. It would be fine if they did balance in huge segments, but this is not the…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Current pvp meta.

Quote from ItsX: “Hey everyone, long time returning player here. I haven’t played Albion in about a year so I’m out of the meta loop. What’s strong right now? What’s weak? TIA ” in group pvp nothing drastically changed In solo pvp was made…
  • DrizztOfSothebys -

Replied to the thread Quick Explainer Videos for New Players' Frequently Asked Questions.

Occasionally I get questions about whether or not it's worthwhile to join a guild. At the same time, I see new players falling victim to some nasty potato guilds when they just want to join a social group with whom to enjoy the game. Grr. Here's a new…
  • HCEPositive -

Replied to the thread FPS / Ping / ms?.

Quote from Hattenhair: “Wait no, high frame time is choppy, I got that backwards. Whoops. ” lower ms meaning more smooth screen transition? Does this get affected by Internet lag or just your computer hardware?
  • HCEPositive -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread FPS / Ping / ms?.

Like (Post)
    Wait no, high frame time is choppy, I got that backwards. Whoops.
  • ELPEPEETESECH -

Posted the thread unplayable.

Thread
    I keep having this blackscreen issue when zone its unplayable. I've got ganked a lot of times cuz got dc'ed and when log in again im without protection shield. Its been 3 days today that i can barely play albion cuz everytime i zone i got blackscreen and…