Recent Activities

• Azerald -

Replied to the thread Azerald - Albion Online PvP.

Chapter 4 : 2v2 HG ( Quarterstaff & Blazing Staff ) youtu.be/RUQrXeuQHdo
  • Burntime -

Liked Kapichi’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone! I'm writing here becouse i'm really worried with upcoming debuff of Inner Focus for all spears. As you may know or not it is planned to lower the movement speed of that skill. Right now it's 8% movement speed per stack but it's about to…
  • rasteagle23 -

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute (FORT STERLING) (alliance BYOB).

aujourd'hui, Roll Back est la première guilde FR à atteindre le rang argent cette saison la barre des 10 milliards de fames totales ont été atteins. Prochain objectif , le rang Or pour cette saison rejoignez nous et entrons ensembles dans la légende
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Replied to the thread Suggestion to the dissaray/alliance dodging.

yes if you work with a lot of small groups in other alliances, that are not in your actual group , then it will hurt you as well. That is where you could consider making an alliance.
  • Budhys -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Are you kidding me? Reduce fame and silver for aliance? Can you disband aliance? I played with ramdom players. After removed aliance. Or friendly fire. I can make party with my 4 friend and we can inv some ramdon player. In bz can kill him after dung.…
  • Crane -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Are we sure, all customer are same equal treated?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captainrussia: “Quick Fact Checks: 1) Top solo PVP videos - 60k to 80k views 2) Top solo Youtubers - 1k to 3 subs (1k+ and you become a YT partner) 3) Top ZvZ videos on YT - barely break 20k views (most dont go above measly 200 views) 4) Not…
  • AslanXIII -

Posted the thread Pytanie o konto i postacie.

Thread
    Mam takie pytanie odnośnie konta i postaci : - Czy postacie z jednego konta mogą w pełni współpracować (dokładnie chodzi mi o to jak się ma to do regulaminu gry) czy mogę sobie dowolnie przekładać przedmioty i srebro, podlewać pola na wyspie,…
  • Crane -

Replied to the thread Rats abusing of 5v5's Hellgates fame.

• Crane -

Liked Chiattone’s post in the thread Rats abusing of 5v5's Hellgates fame.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Chiattone: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “brah if your losing to a team of spear rats I’m a 5v, no offense but you suck. You should have a healer, a cc, and three hard dps. If you don’t learn 2 hellgate, I…
  • Crane -

Liked Chiattone’s post in the thread Rats abusing of 5v5's Hellgates fame.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “brah if your losing to a team of spear rats I’m a 5v, no offense but you suck. You should have a healer, a cc, and three hard dps. If you don’t learn 2 hellgate, I honestly laughed. Spears really aren’t that strong…
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Replied to the thread Allow Hellgates Queue from Town.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Tabor: “To be fair you should not even be allowed to discuss PvP topics unless you have a decent chunk of PvP experience so you understand the current climate. Until you have fought…
  • Disregard -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “what the legit shit? Your making GATHERING THAT IS ALREADY SMALL AND SELECTIVE NOW HARDCORE SELECTIVE? Seriously go fuck yourself, stop fucking over BZ gatherers you cunts.…
  • Stella-Crack-Jack -

Posted the thread Looking for guild - Lymhurst OR Martlock.

Thread
    Ben playing on and off for years, need a guild that wants to do PVE etc Ideally have a strong alliance for the black zone, coz your boy needs some safe gathering! Im on UK time, will play mostly from 7pm onwards Happy to join Discord and become part…
  • Malvado -

Replied to the thread FrostGod and his family.

Do you actually have some pepper? I'm on a low salt diet.
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Hide and Critter carcasses despawn after 600 seconds instead of 86400 seconds ” If that applies to unskinned carcasses, that makes me sad. :( Was it causing a problem on the servers?
  • Roccandil -

Liked Disregard’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “what the legit shit? Your making GATHERING THAT IS ALREADY SMALL AND SELECTIVE NOW HARDCORE SELECTIVE? Seriously go fuck yourself, stop fucking over BZ gatherers you cunts. We've asked for you to stop ruining it, and now your…