Recent Activities

• Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Patch 4 Brings Big Hellgate and Balance Changes.

The changes include Vile Curse and Haunting Screams changes that were removed, is this intended or an error in documentation?
  • MEATCUP -

Replied to the thread Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Whirlwind (Greataxe): Channeling time: 4.5s → 2.5s Damage per tick vs Players: 50 → 75 (Damage per tick vs Mobs unchanged) Cooldown: 20s → 25s Channel is now uninterruptible Energy Cost on activation: 21 → 0 Instead the
  • !Push Neues Video Praise SLOTH!
  • Leturn -

Liked Blackthron’s post in the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from COkie: “Quote from Alliene: “Quote from dkzombie1: “Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Glad to hear the issue has been fixed. Anyone from this thread not unbanned? XD ” My account is still not unbanned. May I get any comments? ” +1 ” +2 ;( I have not…
  • Tallju -

Posted the thread Vanity “No Off-Hand” as a Skin Choice.

Thread
    Firstly, I would like to congratulate the devs for the “no cape” and “no head” skins! Now I finally love my character! Now my suggestion: you guys could do the same for the Off-Hand items. Also, it would be great to have a skin specific to the main…
  • Mikayshen -

Liked CassX’s post in the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Rending Bleed stacks: now only applied via max distance effect (i.e. 2.5m or further away) ” :thumbdown:
  • Draco_Caesar -

Quote from Mytherceria: “ Hello, Could you please provide the name and manufacturer of the device, as this would help our mobile developer to better investigate the issue? Thanks - Mytherceria ” Motorola one macro, has compatibility issues with…
  • MrBozu -

Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Reiswaffle: “specter jacket in PvE deals a fixed ammount of 44. is this intentional? no matter the ip, gear lvl or offhands etc ” Quote from BorisJ: “Yeah mob damage is not the same as before so it has…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Greataxe E no +20% speed.

I just did fight a QS on 1H axe in Slayer. No issue run away from it, no issue chase it down. I don't understand where the Problem is...it is still very very good...and finally it has cc..
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked UNFM’s post in the thread Faction Warfare RIP Faction ZvZ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ambush69: “The beauty of Albion is the large diversity of activies in which player can participate. A lot of different content leads to a lot of different "small" communities that are focused on that specific topic. For example there are…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread Faction Warfare RIP Faction ZvZ?.

Like (Post)
    >Says diversity of activities is good for the game. >Wants faction content to be boiled down to lame dungeon fights full of rats and cleric cowls. Theres far more royals content than there has ever been in the game's history where everyone can…
  • Kanra.zip -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Slit Throat (Daggerpair).

Like (Post)
    Hi @Kanra.zip, This is part of our Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues list and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. - Mytherceria
  • Kanra.zip -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues.

Like (Post)
    - [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Sunder Armor deals damage of 2 stacks - [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Assassin Spirit deals damage of 2 stacks - [iOS] The iOS App currently does not prompt you to update the patch, so you may…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Greataxe E no +20% speed.

It seems it works fine. It just does not shows the buff.,but you are faster.
  • Blackligntining -

So dagger pair is bugged I thought It got nerfed to the ground because of some calling it too op
  • Sarknos -

Replied to the thread Pix3ls arrive sur les terres d'Albion.

... .. .recrutement toujours ouvert pour les PVP boys ... .. .
  • James_Lawson -

Posted the thread BOTS - there are too many of them vol. 2.

Thread
    SBI they are not interested BOTS moved this topic to "RANTS" : BOTS - there are too many of them no admin or moderator has responded to this issue !!! #ANTI-BOTS why did they do it? disable robots !!!
  • Bangsley -

Replied to the thread Specter jacket PVM nerfed to death. Scale the jacket's dmg per tier..

I'm glad to hear that actually. Thank you. Quote from Dagother: “Hey @Bangsley I moved your thread to Bugs forum as that wasn't intentioanl change for damage vs mobs. ”
  • Mardito -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Slow loading when changing zones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mardito: “im having a lot of problems with loading screens. There are places which takes up to 3 MINUTES to load. Its unplayable. I tried the steam version and it was fine,l but i cant use my acc on Steam. Even on mobile version the load…