Recent Activities

• kingish -

Replied to the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

Thanks to all for your participation in this discussion. Please note that this discussion not on any religion and its not thr platform to discuss religions. Also please note: I opened this discussion for Muslim community not for myself only. Now about…
  • Mikonson -

Liked Reddington01’s post in the thread Please help the prisoners In dungeons.

Like (Post)
    All my content is doing green and blue dungeons but when Im playing AO I feel so bad when in some dungeon the monsters have prisoners in a cage, we clean the room but I cant free the prisoners, if we cant do that they will starve to die. So, please we…
  • Mikonson -

Liked kasttiel’s post in the thread New "E" Skills.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I'm here to talk about this idea that I've had for some time and I think many of you have also wondered how cool it would be if it happened. In fact, what inspired me to make this suggestion was the recently released video about the
  • Mikonson -

Replied to the thread New "E" Skills.

Being the kind of person who loves unlockables, meaningful difficult achievements, and having stuff to flex on n00bs in my possession, I love this idea.
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread SBI not changing offensive names anymore?.

Quote from addidas: “Like i said, there's help available, you'll need it when you run into bigger and scarier things on the internet. Just keep that in mind. Good luck in the future, bye. ” Good luck to you too bigot. Imagine being a bigot in 2021. Wow.
  • addidas -

Like i said, there's help available, you'll need it when you run into bigger and scarier things on the internet. Just keep that in mind. Good luck in the future, bye.
  • Mikonson -

Replied to the thread Please help the prisoners In dungeons.

Honestly, some quick objectives such as saving the prisoners and they follow you further a bit, and a bit further there'd be like 3 short waves of mobs, the prisoners sit in a corner hugging each other while you prevent the waves of mobs attacking them.…
  • Blenfjorn -

Quote from addidas: “Thats not the issue. He got all his friends to report him. Stalked him for 2 weeks. Created a thread. Easily offended as evident in this thread (unrelated to the guys name). OP has issues. ” You're a bigot. So you're the one…
  • addidas -

Quote from Neesh: “Quote from addidas: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from addidas: “If you cant handle this you are going to have a hard time on albion online and the internet in general. ” I'm sure I am doing way better in Albion than you…
  • WaryMerchant -

Replied to the thread Crafting for money - noob question.

I am new too and I was about too flip bye buying materials for potions and I checked the price and it was a complete loss of money. Personally I just focus on PVE it is safer and more profitable.
  • Blenfjorn -

Quote from Neesh: “While I'm aboard the free speech wagon, this game still has terms of services, and maybe names like that could break that ToS (however I'm not in a position to determine that). So... I believe the most important thing on OP post is…
  • Blenfjorn -

Quote from addidas: “OK snowflake confirmed. if tiny things like this offend you just know there's mental health services available, talk to your friends/family, call an anonymous helpline. Chill out and stop taking things so seriously. ” Bigot…
  • Neesh -

Quote from addidas: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from addidas: “If you cant handle this you are going to have a hard time on albion online and the internet in general. ” I'm sure I am doing way better in Albion than you are. ” OK snowflake…
  • MulanofBallad -

Posted the thread Zoning into Hightree portal east does not provide bubble.

Thread
    Zoning into Hightree portal east from Watchwood Precipice did not provide a bubble upon entering. Gankers are exploiting this bug by camping the shrine. Screenshot provided in attachment. Screenshot shows a cooldown timer even though it was first time…
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Isla Personal - No tienes permisos para modificar esto..

Quote from Scarface: “las islas no se pueden poner publicas ” Así es, no se pueden poner públicas. Pero si quieres que mucha gente pueda visitarla GalenaSt, puedes probar poniendo los nombres de las alianzas grandes del juego como invitado, o…
  • Mikonson -

Posted the thread Vanity A suggestion about 100 spec weapon unlockables.

Thread
    Had an idea of unlocking some kind of quest that a player could take from like a hall filled with trainers for each weapon type after a player reaches 100 spec on a specific weapon and when the quest is finished, you get like a fricking sick reskin for…
  • addidas -

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from addidas: “If you cant handle this you are going to have a hard time on albion online and the internet in general. ” I'm sure I am doing way better in Albion than you are. ” OK snowflake confirmed. if tiny…
  • Blenfjorn -

Quote from addidas: “If you cant handle this you are going to have a hard time on albion online and the internet in general. ” Whatever dude. I'm sure I am doing way better in Albion than you are. Offensive is offensive. They should change this…
  • addidas -

If you cant handle this you are going to have a hard time on albion online and the internet in general.
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

Quote from Mikonson: “Even if it is religious, why the frick should you even care ? Brainwashed dumbos believing in some religion to such extent that other religions bother them is fricking weird. The fact that religion is still a thing baffles…