Recent Activities

• GeorgeDouglas -

Replied to the thread Cast time modifier capped at -34%.

More tests using the equipment configuration above: Equipping nothing but the Druid Cowl yields 5% cast time modifier (though when I click the item in my inventory and view its configuration, it says "cast time modifier -5.3%") Equipping nothing but the…
  • Bor44ik -

Replied to the thread "Albion God" из города LYMHURST.

• Ninetail -

Posted the thread Ava road suggestions.

Thread
    Ava roads are very interesting but there needs to be some work done. I thought ava road is meant for smaller guilds/groups but it doesn't provide enough contents and only large scale contents are being introduced. I feel like you created this content and…
  • PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Trinity spear talk.

Lmao. Trinity Will never be a Main melee at any decent group. Lacks speed Attack (0.8/s) and AOE abilities. It's some weird weapon usable for PVP. People forget frost melts people with AoE básico attack and saying bullshit about Spears.
  • Raskelot -

Posted the thread Error message: Botting.

Thread
    I'm a legendary founder of the game. I didn't log since 2016 or so and today, I was gonna give the game another try and see what changed. When I logged in, after 2 minutes in the game, I got disconnected for the reason that I am botting. I can't login…
  • GeorgeDouglas -

I tested the idea of removing everything and just equipping my tome. I only get a cast time modifier of -24%, even though the tome displays -31%. This, to me, proves is it not a diminishing return issue as there is nothing to diminish expect the only…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Guardian Helmet cancer at groups.

It doesn't "outshine every helmet in the game" lol. Those shields don't get the benefit of your armor, so they're only like 33-40% as effective as more health, and they time out as well.
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

I would guess they either multiply instead of adding or there's a soft cap. I don't really know which though.
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Question on cleric robe..

Quote from Professor_Chad: “so you have to have something worth healing/damaging in that tiny window. ” I think the primary use case is the invulnerability. It literally saves your life.
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread A server Suggestion.

Quote from ViciousCat069: “Is there seriously no way to directly compare two bits of kit? ” I mean, the "kit" is about 80% what spells you want, and 20% chest armor. So not a whole lot of brainpower required to compare them.
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

@gmatagmis Скрин красивый, Скрин был бы куда лучше еслиб на нём были только никнеймы, без какашек под никами :) Это те кто в гробу видал БО - настоящие наёмники (и за это им респект), кто…
  • GeorgeDouglas -

Quote from Hattenhair: “Perhaps diminishing returns on stacking casting time? ” Possibly, Im not sure how cast time is calculated. Is it a sum of all modifiers?
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread Change needed in corrupt.

Perhaps this is just me being the outside looking in but you need to start watching your map better... Also a neat little tip/trick if you want to make the person your invading WANT to fight you, start taking their nearest dungeon crates when you spawn…
  • gideonflynn -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread He killed himself..

Like (Post)
    I want to see that every time some one get ganked, instead of the "X got killed Y" we would get a psychoanalysis description of why people like ganking 5vs1 and talk shit after that... Something like: "Player Y did not have the intellectual capacity or…
  • Midgard -

Liked Zynthia’s post in the thread Pet System.

Like (Post)
    yes more enteties to clutter the already strained server interactions, imagine 100k+ more laginfested rodents LUL
  • agonyclutch -

Replied to the thread Trinity spear talk.

Game is built more around sustain ATM since healer is unkillable and the amount of shields. When sustain falls off you will see a trinity bear paw Comp but atm it's not a safe comp which is why no high teams play it. SBI patches like this is a moba not…
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread (SERVICES) Renting out Island farming plots in Fort Sterling.

Quote from Farzoy: “Мой ник в игре Farzoy !!! Готов взять ваши острова в аренду!!! за 8 островов какая плата будет? Нужны только Пастбища!!! ” Sent conversation with information.
  • agonyclutch -

Posted the thread Hallow fall needs to be a 2h.

Thread
    To help balance this wep without making it irrelevant make it 2h or nerf scepter.
  • Adianter -

Liked Zoream’s post in the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Like (Post)
    Awww look at the trolling by staff. O well, looks like we can all self refer.