Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sinatra.SUN -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Being forced out of game every 30 seconds verfasst.

Beitrag
    I found the solution to my problem, i dont know if it helps you. I have been starting the game with a shortcut link to the game that i think is bypassing the launcher. That means it didnt load anticheat (i think), and hence i was logged out. I just…
  • krug_ST -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Being forced out of game every 30 seconds verfasst.

Beitrag
    Same here. Game is freezing every couple minutes after update.
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Hat das Thema Being forced out of game every 30 seconds gestartet.

Thema
    Exactly when the skill downs are off after logging in, i get thrown to login screen which means im totally unable to play.
  • FoG2la -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The Solar [AC] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Mesnevi: „Zitat von FoG2la: „Добро пожаловать к кружок анонимных Рлов xD “ Мне иногда бывает трудно увидеть содержание за формой (не в смысле,…
  • Link: massivelyop.com/2019/02/07/vag…-pvp-in-mmos-never-works/ Zitat von Eliot Lefebvre: „Vague Patch Notes: Why the social penalty for open PvP in MMOs never works By Eliot Lefebvre February 7, 2019 12:00 PM albion-696x229.jpg One of the most…
  • vazelinru -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Андроид клиент на ПК verfasst.

Beitrag
    Я думаю что часть производительности ПК скушает эмулятор и через это разницы почти не будет
  • Eternalhaze -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Dev Update: Hidden Entrances and Randomized Dungeons verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Thorn-Delwyn: „Zitat von Eternalhaze: „The PVE aspect of these dungeons sound nice, but I'm more concerned with the PvEvP part. I'm hoping these can connect other groups similar to how the blue portal dungeons were in beta, or similar to…
  • David90s -

Hat das Thema Shopping for laptop, need help. gestartet.

Thema
    Hello there, in this days i was looking for my first laptop, and i would like something that do not scream gaming because i would like to use it for work/low spec games, i have some option but the 1st option price/specs at the moment is the Asus Zenbook:…
  • ShadrickRyuzaki -

Mag den Beitrag von Evas_Flarelight im Thema mouse cursor design.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi @Volnay. Please see Evoque's reply in this thread. Zitat von Evoque: „Hey @RalFinger, Unfortunately, Easy Anti-Cheat forbids the usage of this application. Our team is currently evaluating the situation and writing to them as we speak, to find out…
  • Heppernaut -

Hat das Thema 2 Keys! gestartet.

Thema
    GJTK4WRMDTN22ZRDWJ3RKLAWX 3HMN2A7RLK96E2UHHQ6UHJVU6
  • Enarion -

Hat das Thema 5 trial keys [updated 21/02/2019 3utc] gestartet.

Thema
    FW9AM67KAR7CMNTELA2EF2C6G 9ACHWAH4XQ2924RELYWTL6KKC 7ERVDXTVXHHPJVTT6CDU6KDKJ LKZHJL2WJX6AEPXDVXJPNLQPR WWJHME6JJ2ZC2CDZHDEDZ6MR2
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema mouse cursor design verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi @Volnay. Please see Evoque's reply in this thread. Zitat von Evoque: „Hey @RalFinger, Unfortunately, Easy Anti-Cheat forbids the usage of this application. Our team is currently evaluating the situation and writing to them as we speak, to find out…
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hope you have fun like it was when the game initially launched!! ^^
  • MickeyDankMouse -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Initial Release date yet? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Dang that sucks, I still use the beta app once in a while though but I think the game is pretty much dead at this point..they don’t even sell their Albion Online book anymore..I thought it was an okay book but jeez the whole community that was there…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Evoque im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey @RalFinger, Unfortunately, Easy Anti-Cheat forbids the usage of this application. Our team is currently evaluating the situation and writing to them as we speak, to find out if there is anything they can do about this. If there is any new info, we…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Evoque im Thema Mentor system.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey all, We're actually very interested to hear your ideas and feedback on the proposed Mentor System, specifically the kinds of rewards you would like to see as both a mentor and a mentee. If you have any thoughts to share on this, it would be great…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Heya @Katvealue and welcome to the game! Hope you like your stay.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Amoebius76 im Thema Hi!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey there, hope the download goes smoothly and you'll have fun! If you run into any issues, have a look at the bug forum or open up your own thread! And if you're looking for other people or a guild, there's lots looking for new members. :)
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Elsa im Thema [February 20th] Server Issues.

Like (Beitrag)
    The issue has been resolved and the server is now back online. Thank you for bearing with us!