Recent Activities

• Gunnar216 -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

I'm not seeing what you guys are talking about at all?? The most hideouts I seen in a zone is 6, alot only do 4, most common however is 2 hideouts a zone, alot of zones with 1 and a few at 0... your proposed change would barely affect anything
  • KayOneDee -

Posted the thread Damage changes.

Thread
    since last changes seems on a few items have tootips lower than previous patch unsure if its accurate in game or not 6.2 realmbreaker was 1164 before patch 839 afterwards
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread Seriously with the Dagger????.

Quote from Parallel: “Sword is countered by a good frost player, on crossbow I die a lot to sword players. Sword is very strong but it isn't S tier right now. It's great at smashing most newbs. Fire counters xbow pretty hard if played properly.…
  • Avliakim -

Replied to the thread EAC blocking video recording.

Quote from Rymoz: “I cant record the game when i have the EAC running. I CAN record other games but not Albion Online. I use Xbox DVR function and when i try to open the Game Bar to start record it says it "cant load my settings" and it closes. I can…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Dagger damage nerfs were too extreme.

Quote from Parallel: “"I can beat them in a duel" CDs arent duels. See attachment, I am just going by hard data not opinions. ” Saying duels I don’t mean duels itself but 1v1 OW fights to
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Dagger still needs balance..

Quote from Parallel: “Devs just need to rework the E. It's still stupid strong. It shouldn't heal. It's like they removed the one shot pike build and added one that doesnt need to be invisible and has stupid sustain/resets. ” Argue that What build u…
  • ChikaAzazel -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Мастерка лишний раз не пускают уже в драку с мейн зергом. Его как пса отправляют убивать очереди queue и не давать регрупаться. Вот это как раз и их уровень.
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Does Leatrix Latency fix work?.

Quote from HCEPositive: “Quote from SaltySurprise: “This hasn't worked since windows 7 was launched. ” I see, Thank you. Quote from kheeta: “Quote from HCEPositive: “As title above. ” Yes it worksSome weird way but worksSometimes it shows…
  • kheeta -

Quote from supapupa: “Top 1 in cd is now on dagger. It's imba, but I still kick rats out of my dungeon. There is no balance here. While he's gone, I will not go into pvp. Pve in corrupted dungeon suits me perfectly. They can be killed on a hit-and-run…
  • SaltySurprise -

If you're trying to reduce your ping, use a VPN. Use one which let's you trial it first. Trial more than one VPN. VPN is not a magic bullet. Some ISPs don't give you the most optimal route, so your latency takes a hit. So a VPN would give you a better…
  • kheeta -

Broadsword E do the same And what? That’s mechanic of windwall not the issue of some Es
  • hong -

Liked solventh’s post in the thread Performance Issues: Data Collection.

Like (Post)
    @Mytherceria could you please somehow make david salz read this message? only 2 to 5% of the players read the forum. questions like these should be asked once like the monthly awards when players login so people could react better. the game needs a UI…
  • AcidChaos -

Replied to the thread Buscas un gremio no tan avanzado y sin cuotas? Te presento LEGI0NARIOS!.

Ya entró el amigo ;) seguimos reclutando!
  • Brocador -

Posted the thread Isso foi algum hack de range ou a diferença de ping?.

Thread
    Aos 1:34 em diante, avaliem para mim e me diga se isso é mesmo possível e existe. youtube.com/watch?v=WAuA3tWDTuo&feature=youtu.be Ignorem o áudio e a qualidade, hospedei só para compartilhar e tirar a duvida!
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread QOL-UI Improvement.

Allow the name plate with health and mana to be moved same with the target plate, Also an option to seprate the buff bars from the name plates and allow the buff bar to show all buffs without the +1 to it to better manage buffs on players and yourself.…
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Tschloerin’s post in the thread Red / Black Zone Solo Dungeon Change is a Bummer.

Like (Post)
    The update was the best thing that SBI did for the new players. SRD was dead content with 10 divers per zone but only 1 or 2 people actually doing the dungeons. And it was dumb content aswell with the dived player almost always beeing either low health,…
  • SkylighterHK -

Replied to the thread Patch 5 Brings Black Market and Mobile Improvements.

It is quite annoying that the description cannot be displayed.
  • Quote from ImaDoki: “Agree. To me the biggest issue is that hideouts are 'instanced safe areas'. Would make a lot more sense if it was possible to make a 'diveble' area, just like terries are. Guards, even turrets are ok, but let us dive it.…
  • HCEPositive -

Quote from SaltySurprise: “This hasn't worked since windows 7 was launched. ” I see, Thank you. Quote from kheeta: “Quote from HCEPositive: “As title above. ” Yes it worksSome weird way but works Sometimes it shows ping even bit higher but…