Recent Activities

• IMG_20210416_135636_876.jpg
  • IMG_20210416_135636_876.jpg
  • Alysandra -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons The loot in corrupted is a joke.

Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Alysandra: “This is the loot i got from a Legendary Chest Now, don't get me wrong I didn't expecte millions in this, hell not even half a million really, but ZERO gear and just runes/souls/low-tier relics and a stupid 20k…
  • ssinmat -

Liked OVTSIDER’s post in the thread Hellgate Chests don't give pve fame.

Like (Post)
    unknown.png I played about ~5 2v2 hg matches today and didn't get any pve fame after opening the chests. There was a pop up like the one above but it's like "empty" fame. PvE fame in characters stats didn't change, same goes for fame credits and weekly…
  • ssinmat -

Replied to the thread Hellgate Chests don't give pve fame.

10v10 5v5 same thing. It is only marked but does not come in. The pve fame from the box does not rise.
  • TeckTeck -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from JeffrysUA: “Swords was not bad before they touched it. Why? ” That is the real question. ” Too much power ? I am not here since many years so I can't say.
  • TeckTeck -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

@Loucipher I was thinking about EVE Online. I think an old Warhammer MMO had this too but don't even remember the name sorry. In EVE the security status (1.0 to -1.0) of a map define a lot of mechanics on this map, and is modified by players actions.…
  • Drunkhog -

Posted the thread Does fame or gear level matter in an arena?.

Thread
    Question in title. Thanks
  • durateensballs -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Also found out I was banned today. Emailed SBI like the ban notification told me to just for them to give me a canned response about contacting EAC (with a broken link to the appeal website). Started playing again a week ago and have spent all of my time…
  • Kanekii -

Replied to the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Update: i also got the same reply as you guys. but i tried to log in using my phone and i can in deed play on my account trough my phone. only says i'm banned when i use my pc. clearly anti cheat screwed up something and now we are fked edit: i opened…
  • BimeMe -

Posted the thread The island is empty.

Thread
    3-5 day later my island stay empty....all houses decoration and chest gone. Pls help me restore my island. :( :( :(
  • Nicel -

Posted the thread Nicel.

Thread
    Boa noite, gostaria se alguem sabe me informar caso eu demolir um Guild Hall quantos dos recursos investidos eu receberei de volta? Exemplo dos 900 Blocos de cada Tier investidos. Obg
  • atropelaviado -

Liked Blackthron’s post in the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, got same reply.. makes me really sad. Got to speak with 3rd party who is not even replying... and probably not really interested in resolving this. They need to show SBI that Anti-cheat is "working" so they can get the next pay cheque. I believe…
  • Asgaeroth -

Replied to the thread [19. April 2021] Call to Arms Patch 3.

Quote from Alysandra: “Disappointed to see you changed the %Point gain from ranks, with this change there is even less reasons for anyone to go beyond 1,4 mil standing. The chests are a huge disappointment, the reward track stops at 1,4 mil standing…
  • LegaI -

Liked Andrite’s post in the thread Hellgate Chests don't give pve fame.

Like (Post)
    Same thing in 5s Gates right now.
  • LegaI -

Replied to the thread Hellgate Chests don't give pve fame.

• LegaI -

Liked OVTSIDER’s post in the thread Hellgate Chests don't give pve fame.

Like (Post)
    unknown.png I played about ~5 2v2 hg matches today and didn't get any pve fame after opening the chests. There was a pop up like the one above but it's like "empty" fame. PvE fame in characters stats didn't change, same goes for fame credits and weekly…
  • FriendlyFire -

Replied to the thread Why are you killing kite-bows?.

About to kill that daybreaker and he crystals to escape. Oof that had to hurt. Have you tried sandals of purity? When I've done kiting builds in CDs (warbows included, though I used the great curse staff more), the sandals seemed really strong. They…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Neutralize regen in CDG.

Quote from Wozcrue: “I... I agree. I hate that i can win a fight, yet loose because enemy runs away while i have bleeds up, and comes back with 100% life when i have 30%, and no big CD's to match their kit. Im looking at you Quarterstaffs, Bearpaws,…
  • Andrite -

Posted the thread Hellgate chests don't give pve fame..

Thread
    I was doing nonlethal 5s gates. The chests that drop fame after a pvp fight seem to drop fame but none of that fame goes into your equipment. Basically they don't drop pve fame. I don't know if this is intentional but if I just wanted total fame I could…