Recent Activities

• Kokosmilch -

Replied to the thread Watch Kokosmilch’s New Year Video.

Quote from DeadlyWipe: “Quote from Kokosmilch: “Quote from DeadlyWipe: “imagine producing content to this game ” it's actually important producing content to this game ” You are one of the most toxic players in the game. Cut that…
  • mrgreenwood -

Posted the thread User Interface Sort/Stack buttons.

Thread
    Please for the love of God make the loadout and wardrobe buttons the small annoying ones at the bottom! Bring back our Sort and Stack buttons SBI :/
  • Gerdegil -

Replied to the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Quote from Zidhra: “Anyone else having trouble login into AO client after this update?? I can't get past 19% when loading game! I'm on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6! ” Me too, please fix it, client…
  • Gerdegil -

Liked Zidhra’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    Anyone else having trouble login into AO client after this update?? I can't get past 19% when loading game! I'm on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6!
  • Gerdegil -

Liked mrgreenwood’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    "New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." WHY though? X/ stack and sort is used 1,000x more than loadouts and wardrobe! Please consider
  • mrgreenwood -

Liked Vocandin’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrgreenwood: “"New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." Why though? X/ stack and sort is used 1,000x more than loadouts and…
  • Shadowbrick -

Posted the thread Website maintenance - January 27th 2022.

Thread
    Hello Adventurers! There will be a website maintenance during tomorrow's game maintenance. It will start at approx. 10:10 UTC and shouldn't last longer than 15 minutes. We will keep you updated in case this changes. - Shadowbrick
  • Agaram -

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrgreenwood: “"New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." Why though? X/ stack and sort is used 1,000x more than loadouts and…
  • Agaram -

Liked mrgreenwood’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    "New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." WHY though? X/ stack and sort is used 1,000x more than loadouts and wardrobe! Please consider
  • Piddle -

Like (Post)
  • hangul -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

me too. MacBook Pro, I can't get past 19% when loading game! What happened?
  • MoonSaru -

Replied to the thread Дома Т8! для чего?.

Quote from MartinoNA: “Добрый день! может я, что-то не так понял, но для чего нужен дом т8? вложил много лямов в дома т8 и поставил туда…
  • DeadlyWipe -

Replied to the thread PvE Buff solo dungeons they're complete trash even with 8.3 satchel.

• Akhenaden -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    2039f874f00124a9f9ff478a07dea52ae17eeb3b.jpeg Lands Awakened Patch 4 is now live! This patch brings some important quality-of-life improvements, extensive combat balance changes, adjustments to Static Dungeon mobs, and much more. Click here to read…
  • hangul -

Posted the thread 맥컴퓨터 접속 문제 확인 요청.

Thread
    금일 한국날짜 2022.1.26 페치 후 접속이. 안되고 있습니다. 접속 로딩 19%에서 올라가지 않고 있습니다. 확인 부탁드릴게요.
  • 01.jpg
    Si vous avez des questions ou si vous êtes intéressé n’hésitez pas à m'ajouter et me contacter sur discord.: coevry#9361
  • Akhenaden -

Like (Post)
  • MoonSaru -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

Quote from MoBaBoY: “Здравствуйте, хотел задать вопрос. Начал играть в игру через стим, в дальнейшем установил игру на телефон и возникла проблема.…