Recent Activities

• BELAYIM -

Replied to the thread POLIMORF IS RECRUITING.

• Imp94 -

Replied to the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

i agree make something for the new players starting this game if u wannt cash ..... Old players and big guilds have enough to pay premium with silver for years the entry is way too hard for new people and this is making us quit the game make dungeons…
  • Kosm1ks -

Replied to the thread Dagger + Grailseeker is Too Good in Duo Mist.

Quote from Quagga: “Год назад я делал пост про грааль, что Е рут должен иметь задержку 0,5-1сек, а продолжительность рута должна зависеть от того,…
  • iloveassasinx -

Liked Laem’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

Like (Post)
    Bloodletter needs some changes for sure. But I 100% agree that this NDA proposal is pointless for BL. Cast time might be decent. Or make the E damage be stack dependents : current damage x1.0 on 3 stacks, x0.8 on 2 stacks, x0.6 on 1 stack x0.4 without…
  • iloveassasinx -

Liked Foxyy_’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

Like (Post)
    Hello, Quote from Retroman: “Daggers Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter) Hitting a player below 40% Health doesn't increase the cooldown rate anymore. Instead hitting a player below 40% now reduces the ability cooldown by 40%. (other slot cooldowns are…
  • Piraterer -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Dev Talk: The Mists.

Like (Post)
    I hated corrupted design & game after mists release i never found corrupted & hellgate more sexy ever
  • iloveassasinx -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP give us back the dash in daggers please.

Quote from Fabrizziou: “this and delete deadly swipe And delete dragon leap too why not? :thumbup: ” I honestly would be fine w/o deadly swipe Mobility on Q is indeed kinda broken
  • Pashan4ik -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

Здраствуйте,у меня проблема с твичом, я вроде бы сделал все как надо, но твич не видит этого и запрашивает снова привязать учётную запись, может вы чем поможете а то даже твич дропс забрать не могу
  • jevrem -

Posted the thread logout aborts, separate dynamic action button.

Thread
    Logout aborts at certain places in portal towns, ,mostly near shrines. And separate dynamic action button need to be toggled on every time i enter the game, on mobile ofc.
  • xharlowx -

Replied to the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

I think if that's gonna be a long term decision you guys should start thinking about buffing silver earning in solo dungeons and in open world chests... You can do a tier 6/7 dungeon and get a purple chest worth 200k and that's crazy, they're just not…
  • bump
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread SBI plz Fix this.

Hey there, the icon simply shows there is an abundance of wood around the lake. It's not a treasure resource inside the water. Those do not have a tooltip when you hover over it telling you what they display, I'll ask UI if we can implement that.
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Турнир.

тут ответа не дождешься. иди на англоязычную часть форума
  • xharlowx -

Liked Bruges’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Done. Too much Albion. And it is not worth it. I don''t mind mixing some purchaces with game earnings, but this is too much I do not want to spend extra hours in this game to break even. bye.
  • xharlowx -

Liked Saccavirano’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Nice changes, luckily I bought my long term premium after the first news about this. We will see in the future it's still worth it or start to play without premium. :whistling: Btw can we expect some server upgrade or still potato?
  • xharlowx -

Liked Vocandin’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Understandable. Still quite easy to maintain premium with regular focus use, bit harder to get your first premium if you don't have it yet. You can consistently make ~500k per day with focus. That's ~15m over 30 days. If you account for all the other…
  • xharlowx -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    I am bleeding Free to play is bleeding Please Increase Base Loot to compensate or at least Loot that is gotten from Active PvP should be better Aka Corrupted dungeon player Kills
  • Pipeer -

Replied to the thread Communication is key - in most games.

There were propositions to make survey. This could be a healthy addition. The survey could be to improve live server experience or feedback on test server modification. With a right line of questionning it would improve the overall experience if they…
  • Battis -

Posted the thread HG 10 vs 10 bug.

Thread
    Hello, Yesterday we experienced a bug in Hellgate 10. For some reason, we were able to loot bodies in the middle of the fight. We also got the information from the opposite team that after they beat us, the chest glitched, and they could not open…
  • Svuto -

Posted the thread Турнир.

Thread
    Приветствую вас, администрация мира Альбион Онлайн, хотелось бы узнать могу ли я создавать свой контент подобию турнира, хочу собирать раз…