Recent Activities

• Swahilyne -

Replied to the thread Les Crocs de Martlock.

Hello les futurs Crocs ! La guilde a fait peau neuve et nous recherchons de nouveaux membres actifs. Nous vous rappelons que nous ne sommes pas orientés TryHard (ZvZ, grosses attaques et défenses de territoires etc...) et que nous souhaitons rester…
  • Esterity -

Replied to the thread Скорость атаки и периодический урон.

Quote from Xcutor: “Quote from Darwish: “Quote from Xcutor: “Quote from Darwish: “читай описание скиллов. Весь периодический урон написано за какое время наносится. Куда…
  • CrimsonShades -

Liked Clasics’s post in the thread The reasons that make me stop playing Albion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from CrimsonShades: “How many times this post gets necro'd... :S ” In the name of jesus christ!
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread Frost E area is ridiculous.

Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ? im just saying. we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off…
  • Jean_Helius -

Replied to the thread kneeling pose emote.

Quote from Dran68: “There is one, but it's part of paid skin: assets.albiononline.com/upload…ia/5f8859fc55b50_720.webm ” But carrying a flag ? doesn't look that good :| And should be a "permanent" pose like "sit" and "sleep", to take screenshots with…
  • rottencheese -

Replied to the thread Nerf Cleric Robe.

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from rottencheese: “It's your fault if you can't figure out how to out play against the cleric robe user to beat them, not the fault of the cleric robe. ” You could make that same argument for any potentially broken…
  • RecoStar -

Replied to the thread Use mobile account on Steam.

Downloaded separate client, not using steam it works fine.
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance MACE, SPEAR.

there were more important things to fix than spear, such as dagger, hallowfall, tombhammer, crossbow, claymore,QS etc .. - Resilience Penetration: - One-handed Spear: 15% -> 40% - Pike: 15% -> 30% - Heron Spear: 15% -> 40% - Spirithunter: 15% -> 30% -…
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread The reasons that make me stop playing Albion..

Quote from CrimsonShades: “How many times this post gets necro'd... :S ” In the name of jesus christ!
  • rottencheese -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Can we get a real 1v1 pvp dungeon for people that want to fight?.

Quote from Alysandra: “It's been some time now, and it's clear, Corrupted Dungeons was a failed attempt at making 1v1 pvp. It's too much pve, the rewards and fame is so good it's simply better and even safer than normal green dungeon when you learn how…
  • Clasics -

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ? im just saying. we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off that frost shot and…
  • Piddle -

Liked MaryMae’s post in the thread Putting a Notification sound on Whisper Chats.

Like (Post)
    Hello! I would like to add some feature if it's valid, Because Having a sound when someone whispers really helps players (especially mobile users) to know that there's someone whispering to them on chat. And to not be like unseen the whisperer.…
  • deenne -

Liked SpicyPepper’s post in the thread Combat Balance MACE, SPEAR.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deenne: “If you think that spear is not overtunned u must be spear fan boy and u are biased or u dont want see that fact spear is overtunned. ” Can't you see his profile pic ?? :D Please put me out of this discussion. I'm only here to point…
  • rottencheese -

Liked Alysandra’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons Can we get a real 1v1 pvp dungeon for people that want to fight?.

Like (Post)
    It's been some time now, and it's clear, Corrupted Dungeons was a failed attempt at making 1v1 pvp. It's too much pve, the rewards and fame is so good it's simply better and even safer than normal green dungeon when you learn how to rat it, the zone is…
  • deenne -

Quote from Clasics: “Quote from deenne: “did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ? im just saying. we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off that frost shot and frost nova.. if you want…
  • Dungal -

Posted the thread Spawnable barrier for group dungeon / static dungeon.

Thread
    Idea of barrier that can be set on start of each flor of a group dungeon using a craftable item. - item is crafted with a tier so t4 item for t4 dungeon, and t8 item for t8 dungeon. - item should be placed on an altar / box with one slot with…
  • Mariusica -

Replied to the thread The reasons that make me stop playing Albion..

• Kanra.zip -

Liked Wozcrue’s post in the thread Remove movement from Classic control left click.

Like (Post)
    I might be the only one that feels this way, but i want a mix of Classic and RTS controls. First off, lets go through the controls: -------------------------------------------------- Classic - Right click moves character - Left click moves character -…
  • Jaguarmama -

Replied to the thread Eviter que son DPS distant ne se déplace ?.

Pour ne pas bouger normalement tu as la touche S de mémoire qui permet à ton personnage de s'arrêter mais qui fait en sort que tu continue d'attaquer si tu le shouaite enfin je croit