Recent Activities

• Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Killbot is not Free Anymore. Does we violate the TOS if we pay for it?.

Quote from symanbg: “Hello, Will we violate the TOS if we pay for the Killbot? According to the TOS: "Exchange or trade Virtual Benefits for a real money, digital currency such as Bitcoin, third party digital goods or services, or any other real world…
  • ChipHazard -

Posted the thread Встречайте весенний бонус к славе..

Thread
    Туман Альбиона возвращается! 94b0eeb9bf6d3498f7262d74d0222397e0ae5618.png Подробности по ссылке: albiononline.com/ru/news/spring-fame-boost-is-here
  • Yehudiel -

Replied to the thread Crafting Question.

Quote from CassX: “Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard…
  • Yehudiel -

Liked CassX’s post in the thread Crafting Question.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yehudiel: “Does crafting artifact armors/weaps return some artifacts with the resource return rate or does it consume the artifact regardless of resource return rate? edit: to clarify, example: if i craft 100 graveguard armors, will it…
  • Zarich -

Replied to the thread Установка игры.

Hello! The same problem - download of client continues endless with negative numbers.
  • Abderrafat -

Replied to the thread Instalar juego en UBUNTU.

Muy buenas, yo juego desde linux también, solo tienes que instalar steam, una vez hagas eso buscas el juego en steam y le das a instalar, nada mas. Para ubuntu instalar steam es muy sencillo y te recomiendo drivers privativos ya que los libres funcionan…
  • Ffygass -

Posted the thread Установка игры.

Thread
    Всем привет, не могу установить игру
  • ganzkurz -

Liked Asgaeroth’s post in the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Balthasaro: “Please fix your servers - constant disconnects / server down I guess this update hasn't been tested properly Was in an expedition - disconnect and now i've to wait 15min for next try. Then a disconnect will happen again ... and…
  • ReVanHOPE -

Posted the thread Выкидывает после рестарта сервера..

Thread
    Добрый день уважаемые что это за фигня, меня уже третий рас выкинуло с сервера игры после рестарта.AF1QipPhN7zk-OpHuriwllayZ6JeM87rmnsIHP5COHqY
  • Alt3ssa -

Posted the thread lag.

Thread
    Great game but as of 3/31/2020, the lag.... literally unplayable game. WHY? Albion literally does maintenance everyday. How is the server so horrible ?
  • Asgaeroth -

Replied to the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Quote from Balthasaro: “Please fix your servers - constant disconnects / server down I guess this update hasn't been tested properly Was in an expedition - disconnect and now i've to wait 15min for next try. Then a disconnect will happen again ... and…
  • lethalghost -

Weekly update/patches are obviously too much work as they are going live with problems!
  • indigo196 -

Replied to the thread New Player Guides & Info.

I tried this... new players need to really watch the video first and know where you are going. I got ganked while trying to figure our the location on the last map.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Amoebius76’s post in the thread Interrupt.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, Badon Bow's E currently interrupts uninterruptible spells from the second tick on, that's not supposed to happen. So if a spell is uninterruptible, they actually shouldn't get interrupted.^^
  • CassX -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Just an update that daily maintenance today will take longer than usual. Currently there is no ETA, but we will update you as soon as we have one. Apologies for the inconvenience! - Mytherceria & the Dev…
  • Balthasaro -

Please fix your servers - constant disconnects / server down I guess this update hasn't been tested properly Was in an expedition - disconnect and now i've to wait 15min for next try. Then a disconnect will happen again ... and the story will repeat…
  • ganzkurz -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Like (Post)
    UPDATE (11:21 UTC): We will be starting the game servers now. However, please note that you might experience higher ping than usual for an hour or longer. Thank you for your understanding. ____________ Hi everyone, Just an update that daily…
  • Tryper -

Seems something went wrong, cuz we all have ping icreased about 100+. I had 120-130, now I have 200-250. Same every other our guild members who logged in... ,,, and disconnected :) EDIT: ok seems ping back to normal EDIT2: and again - server down
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread The Spring Fame Boost is Here.

Like (Post)
    94b0eeb9bf6d3498f7262d74d0222397e0ae5618.png It's time for a Fame Boost in Albion Online! Get 25% additional Fame for a whole week for all ingame activities. Here are the details: - At the end of maintenance on Tuesday, March 31, the Mists of Albion
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mytherceria: “UPDATE (11:21 UTC): We will be starting the game servers now. However, please note that you might experience higher ping than usual for an hour or longer. Thank you for your understanding.