Recent Activities

• hipatrick12 -

Liked Sock’s post in the thread Faction Flags Exploit.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful day so far. Thanks for stopping by. I have a suggestion. A simple one. A story first. I was roaming the mountains surrounding Fort Sterling. It was cold and windy. My group was slaughtered and I was left to…
  • PatricioMPlay -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Like (Post)
    This isn't America.
  • Korn -

Replied to the thread Explanation of manual cluster queue priority system.

Quote from Starloss: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Klifern: “Quote from Korn: “#1 = Jim (3 party priority, 2 member priority #2 = Jane (3 party priority, 3 member priority) #3 = Bill (5 party priority, 1 member priority) #4 = Bettie (5 party…
  • trumpetin -

Replied to the thread [October 22nd] Android Update Fix (Update: October 23rd).

ya lo descomprimi,pero no me sale el archivo (com.sandboxinteractive.albiononline ) para dar inicio al juego metro pueden ayudar por favor, juego en android
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Quote from Sock: “PS: I can't say Bastard anymore. /cry ” So are the guild/alliance names with "Bastard" in them now all ****** or did the joke just go completely over my head? I also hope your father is doing well. (covering all bases here)
  • Sock -

• Sock -

Definitely his ENTIRE opinion. The whole thing man. Not a piece, not a fragment, not a smidget, the ENTIRE opinion.
  • Sock -

Posted the thread Faction Flags Exploit.

Thread
    Hello everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful day so far. Thanks for stopping by. I have a suggestion. A simple one. A story first. I was roaming the mountains surrounding Fort Sterling. It was cold and windy. My group was slaughtered and I was left to…
  • Elsa -

Liked Axxe’s post in the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

Like (Post)
    This is my entry, let's all get started. But readers be warned, don't be fainthearted. The time of Allhallows, is upon us again. The time to hide your family, and all your friends. 21472-halloween-2-1-png The season that's cursed, by something…
  • Elsa -

Liked She0gorath’s post in the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

Like (Post)
    This is an old myth, As undying and ancient, As the armies of Merlyn. 21472-halloween-2-1-png Rowan O’ Lantern, a ghost, a nightmare, That haunts wanderers in the forest deeps. Emerged from darkness, in this hallowed night, To tell us the story that…
  • Tomperon -

Replied to the thread Why do crossbows Q do 600 damage ??? lol.

Quote from Borbarad: “its 5 seconds cd, channel , that deals MASSIVE DAMAGE with HUGE RANGE and you cant escape from it once it starts channeling. It also deals AOE damage as last shot. Its 5 sc cd, yet it deals way more damage than anything else.…
  • SloppyThor -

Replied to the thread Oath of Vengeance now recruiting NO MANDATORY CONTENT!.

Apply on our discord - discord.gg/Gxz2GWw
  • Bogul -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread T6 Satchel Market Ruined (Modified Black Market??).

Like (Post)
    Hi all, thanks for the report. This is an unintended consequence of the recipe change. The recipe change lowered the "Item value" of satchels, that means that every time the BM rolls a satchels, the amount of silver added to the buy order is also…
  • Axxe -

Replied to the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

This is my entry, let's all get started. But readers be warned, don't be fainthearted. The time of Allhallows, is upon us again. The time to hide your family, and all your friends. 21472-halloween-2-1-png The season that's cursed, by something…
  • Hattenhair -

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Off side joke? I assumed the censored word was either a racist or homophobic slur, that's why I told OP to get fucked; I will also add that OP has way too much time on his hands to actually complain about this shit. I am not…
  • ThirdEyePULSE -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 7.

Quote from Axxe: “Quote from ThirdEyePULSE: “Quote from Axxe: “I just don't like that my crossbow is getting nerfed lmao. Just going to stick with auto fire then. On a side note, I really hate it that when I kill a cursed staff user I don't get to…
  • Regarel -

Posted the thread Healing Sickness Clarity.

Thread
    I recently got vote kicked from an expedition because of "Low healing", when someone in the group was causing healing sickness with minor aoe "helping". Please do something to teach players who don't play supportive roles what healing sickness is. You…
  • Midgard -

Liked DildoSwaggings’s post in the thread Censorship in Albion Online?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Neesh: “This is the true face of people who are "against insults" in this thread: hypocrites. I got called many things and insulted just because I don't like a filter who was supposed to be optional, by the same persons…