Recent Activities

• Stabberii -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Patch 2 Mists Changes Player Anonymity - Players within the Mists are now automatically anonymized - Characters in the Mists and the Greater Mists will now show as "Mysterious Stranger" to other players that…
  • ktogdeichto -

Posted the thread Забыл код безопасности.

Thread
    Не заходил в игру с марта 2020 года. Решил недавно вернуться и картинка что нужен этот код. А как восстановить то его не понимаю я. Никакие пароли мои не подходят. Че делать? :(
  • Antallios -

Posted the thread Hello all!.

Thread
    Hello everyone! I'm Antallios, a newcomer to the game who has been eyeing me for a while. I started in July, but I started again a little while ago. So, I discover the game with 2 friends. I'm looking forward to playing with you ;).
  • GreenWizard987 -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread Great nature 2 suggestions..

Like (Post)
    Of course, the weapons with the latest patch were killed.... overnerfed... I have two suggestions to bring it back to life: 1: Remove this: - Living Armor (Great Nature Staff) - Now only Heals when receiving Direct Damage (DoTs don't count anymore)
  • GreenWizard987 -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Great nature 2 suggestions..

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “if you expected a response from me i would say "Stay dead g-nature" i rather SBI Work on buffing healer nature then worrying about Solo pvp nature trying to balance the Group Healing, Solo PvP and PvE (able to solo group…
  • jameshsmith32s34 -

Replied to the thread Localization / Translation Bugs Thread.

Nama FF bisa dibuat dengan berbagai cara untuk membuatnya semakin menarik. Anda akan kesulitan menemukan nama yang menggabungkan pikiran seram Anda sendiri dengan pikiran Anda sendiri. Nama-nama FF paling keren dan unik dapat ditemukan di bawah ini…
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread User Interface Destiny Board Format.

Quote from Midgard: “Ive played for 7 years and its fine. Max zoom would make it unreadable. It takes a really short amount of time to figure out which way to scroll for literally any skill ... no big deal. Any player a few weeks in figures it out…
  • Avibu -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Quote from Arcanian88: “Have you ever actually done the content you’re criticizing? Do you think people just have a stack of transport mounts in their HO so they never have to do a round trip? Have you thought on how this works at all? ” Yikes,…
  • Tuathan -

Replied to the thread User Interface Destiny Board Format.

It's not about being able to read everything at once, it's about being able to get to the bit you want to read. Scrolling or dragging from one place to another takes ages and you can't see where you're going. Being able to zoom further out would…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Great nature 2 suggestions..

Quote from The_Support_God: “if you expected a response from me i would say "Stay dead g-nature" i rather SBI Work on buffing healer nature then worrying about Solo pvp nature trying to balance the Group Healing, Solo PvP and PvE (able to solo group…
  • ucherdzhiev -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Like (Post)
    Beyond the Veil Patch 2 Mists Changes Player Anonymity - Players within the Mists are now automatically anonymized - Characters in the Mists and the Greater Mists will now show as "Mysterious Stranger" to other players that are not in their party -…
  • The_Support_God -

if you expected a response from me i would say "Stay dead g-nature" i rather SBI Work on buffing healer nature then worrying about Solo pvp nature trying to balance the Group Healing, Solo PvP and PvE (able to solo group content) against Group pvp,…
  • noxmortus -

Replied to the thread Extended Maintenance - December 7, 2022.

Well done on the being proactive and informing community in advance. This is the first such notify i can remember.
  • Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “ask-price for Package: Direwolf Skin: Sheepdog & Recruiter's Storage-Barrel has been reduced to 3.1b
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread Extended Maintenance - December 7, 2022.

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Nya1: “You apologize, yes, but do you mean it? ” You ask stupid questions, yes but do you mean it? ” Is there a reason to your reply, besides an attempt to instigate some sort of a quarrel?
  • Trial_hard -

Good proposal from someone obviously playing the game
  • Anatas -

Replied to the thread Набор в Гильдию Golden Horde.

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread Battle bracers are too powerful.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Cathlin: “Quote from The_Support_God: “fun to watch - yes hard to pull off - yes ” I disagree.fun to watch - nohard to pull off - no Battle bracers has so many pros it is basically brainless. The burst us…
  • ucherdzhiev -

Liked Altase’s post in the thread The game has become highkey pay2win..

Like (Post)
    Imagine playing a mmo where people who play the most can do better than new players with low play time, just imagine, it must be so p2w. You don't need to be full spec and with a 8.3 stuff to earn silver or to gain fame. Yes you can't face high ip…