Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neef -

Replied to the thread Just join in to alliance or LEAVE THE GAME.

Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Neef: “Guys queen just launched and it launched without terris going live for another 10 or 11 days and the season hasn't started, This has made BZ content really stale and in return Hideouts are getting all the…
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread The Zerg to slay the Queen Update.

Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “How do you know? ” As I stated in the other thread, I've already been part of destroying many new hideouts for small guilds (and I'm not in a big alliance). It's incredibly easy to do. ” True, we were…
  • AdamSmith -

Quote from Neef: “Guys queen just launched and it launched without terris going live for another 10 or 11 days and the season hasn't started, This has made BZ content really stale and in return Hideouts are getting all the action. Once the terris and…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “It will make the royals easy to zerg, ” So what? What's there to zerg in royals that would be more important than zerging in the Outlands? Zerging in the royals represents a huge opportunity cost. You're solving…
  • Roccandil -

Quote from Neef: “How do you know? ” As I stated in the other thread, I've already been part of destroying many new hideouts for small guilds (and I'm not in a big alliance). It's incredibly easy to do.
  • Meleodus -

Posted the thread Crafting with new Avalonian artifacts does not fill laborer journals?.

Thread
    I just crafted a few t6 armor pieces at a blacksmith and did not fill any t6 blacksmith journals. This doesn't seem correct, as refined resources are used in conjunction with artifacts like judi/demon/graveguard.
  • Gabriel_Branco -

Replied to the thread Mobile Beta Changelog - Queen Update.

Are you going to release a patcher? Or is it still needed to download the apk every time the game receive an update?
  • Roccandil -

Quote from Neef: “How do you know? ” Because I've already been part of crunching those same hideouts, precisely because they were so easy to spot. A new one pops up, we instantly spot it while already out zerging: bam, new hideout of small guild…
  • Neef -

Quote from Zorke: “Quote from Zorke: “This is 100% not the case at all. With these guilds owning the zone will make it even easier for the to manage which hideouts are aloud and which are not. ” Quote from Neef: “Guys queen just launched and it…
  • Keegers -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread The Zerg to slay the Queen Update.

Like (Post)
    Guys queen just launched and it launched without terris going live for another 10 or 11 days and the season hasn't started, This has made BZ content really stale and in return Hideouts are getting all the action. Once the terris and season goes live Big…
  • Roccandil -

Quote from Neef: “It will make the royals easy to zerg, ” So what? What's there to zerg in royals that would be more important than zerging in the Outlands? Zerging in the royals represents a huge opportunity cost. You're solving a small problem by…
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Piddle Predictions - The Future of Albion.

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Hey, the reason why i am being aggrasive is due to removal of my topic , constant attacking from piddle and captainrussia ( they are not even arguing the opinion attacking to either sck sbi or suck zergs)…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Improvements to Tier 7/8 Resource Spawns.

now i remembered. it still doesnt change the maintenance effect (i ll just call it with this false name) and smart people will understand what i m talking about. and i dont wanna talk about in depth cos it s business secrets.
  • Neef -

Quote from Roccandil: “@Neef, That doesn't solve the problem of hideout construction being instantly visible to someone relaxing in a royal city. By definition, small guilds won't have huge zergs to defend them, so it won't take much for a big alliance…
  • Roccandil -

@Neef, That doesn't solve the problem of hideout construction being instantly visible to someone relaxing in a royal city. By definition, small guilds won't have huge zergs to defend them, so it won't take much for a big alliance to crunch a new hideout…
  • Neef -

Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Captainrussia: “On top of that - alts help SBI with revenue (this should not be a secret)... while naked fast travel does not (unless they make it cost 300k/day - as stated above). ” You amaze me with your…
  • Zorke -

Quote from Zorke: “This is 100% not the case at all. With these guilds owning the zone will make it even easier for the to manage which hideouts are aloud and which are not. ” Quote from Neef: “Guys queen just launched and it launched without…
  • Neef -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Piddle Predictions - The Future of Albion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AdamSmith: “Hey, the reason why i am being aggrasive is due to removal of my topic , constant attacking from piddle and captainrussia ( they are not even arguing the opinion attacking to either sck sbi or suck zergs) and blocking my…
  • Gwegan -

Replied to the thread Demande d'amélioration.

Quote from Anachron: “Quote from Gwegan: “Perdre son stuff n'est pas un soucis, je suis conscient que le jeux et mixte mais là ça penche vraiment en faveur des chasseurs de joueurs, donc bloque encore plus les joueurs solos. le fait de devoir tuer…