Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Actually i would add friendly fire as a constant mechanic of the game for EVERYONE. It will be so cool and hardcore game. But it is only my dreams... :rolleyes:
  • Eron -

Mag den Beitrag von Zhinto im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Khladraven: „Zitat von Anisa: „What exactly is the point of having an alliance if your alliance mates can attack you? Just get rid of alliances then. “ The point isn't so alliance members can attack you, it's simply a counter to mega…
  • Tenebria -

Beitrag
    Honestly, why not just turn on Friendly Fire for everyone but party and increase max party size to 40?
  • Equartus -

Beitrag
    I would love to leave my feedback, but i cant. Just got no experience here , but i hope you will make the right decision @Retroman . Good luck! And be Wise!
  • Emaosp -

Mag den Beitrag von Kogolito im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi, Comment why u want a code and il message you one :) IGN: Kooghan
  • Emaosp -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE! verfasst.

Beitrag
    I want a key to try the game before buying it, I'm very excited to play. I really like this style of game. Can you send me one please? kelvinpfw@hotmail.com
  • JamesCorner95 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Sugar] La Supremacía [Gremio Hispano] verfasst.

Beitrag
    este gremio tiene una capa bastante bonita la verdad
  • Argotolla -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE! verfasst.

Beitrag
    For me please argotolla@gmail.com
  • Jokerdude12 -

Hat das Thema Can someone send me a trial code please? gestartet.

Thema
    Hey! I love this game and wanna buy it in 2 days just wanna be able to play till then xD Please email me a trial code i would love it! Email: jokerdude12x@gmail.com
  • Ravenar -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey everyone, I wanted to emphasize a few points here This is just a proposal We haven't decided to implement this change and are still discussing it internally. But since this would be a very drastic change, we wanted to definitely get your input on…
  • Ravenar -

Mag den Beitrag von Bogul im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    "Madess has come over Albion, as the Crystal Realm is influencing the minds of the citizens." Season 5: Month 1: Add friendly fire for everyone except own guild. Month 2: In addition: add friendly fire for everyone except own party. Month 3: In…
  • Jokerdude12 -

Beitrag
  • FlabbyFabio -

Beitrag
    thank you!
  • Gaheris -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue Patch #3 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Can we have some acknowledgement on if Chain Slash is ever getting improved? Either against mobs so it gives daggers more viability in fame farms. Or in it's energy cost? Right now it's energy consumption is still too high. On my 6.1 weapon it's using 36…
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords - Spinning blades NDA verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Khladraven: „It would be far to strong if not able to be interrupted. I would however be more open to a change similar to 1H spear, where instead of a jump to target area, it was a spinning slash along a set path damaging all targets on the…
  • Wadefu -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Sinuous: „Can you explain what is so wrong with the current map layout? “ Without making an essay, its far to easy to move large amounts of people around the map very quickly and that caerleon is the center of the game. If you want to…
  • Kogolito -

Beitrag
    Zitat von FlabbyFabio: „I would like one to try out the game before i buy it, i love games like this but i want to be sure. Thank you email - creepakilla505@gmail.com or you can post it here “ Sent :)
  • Equartus -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Redesign Taproot.

Like (Beitrag)
    Like a big root. real crooked root. not a fancy dreamcatcher like it is now.
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Redesign Taproot verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „Like a big root. real crooked root. not a fancy dreamcatcher like it is now. “ Yeah , this dream catcher is not a best option how this off hand should looks like. I even know people who dont use this item because it looks bad ^^ , not…