Recent Activities

• Snicker -

Replied to the thread 大家好!.

• Snicker -

Liked Saffiana’s post in the thread came back ALBION after so many years.

Like (Post)
    Wow, there is just so much that has changed since you last played that the best real suggestion that I can give you is to find a Guild that accepts new players. As a founder you know to avoid Potato guilds that have 100% taxes and just farm you for…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance bear paw needs buff.

this guy... you apparently dont know how strong is true damage in this game you are asking for axe which is known for AoE damage to have CC as well? you do know that Axe is reasonably tanky AoE weapon and you ask for CC? it has anti heal on bleed ,…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked zoxe’s post in the thread zoxe.

Like (Post)
    Hi, call me zoxe. I love adventures, dungeons and joining raids, unfortunately I have no friends in game yet. If you have a vacant slot in your circle please let me know, my character's name is TinyClaire and I am a great ally to your journey. :)
  • zoxe -

Posted the thread zoxe.

Thread
    Hi, call me zoxe. I love adventures, dungeons and joining raids, unfortunately I have no friends in game yet. If you have a vacant slot in your circle please let me know, my character's name is TinyClaire and I am a great ally to your journey. :)
  • Pororo -

I didnt require too much, although it has low damage, useless skill(no cc, no iframe, no forced movement effect), disadvantage of dots. I just want cc resist during flying like other melee weapon. why do axes must be used in the field, not CD? there's…
  • NICKPAN -

Replied to the thread Mega Order is recruiting [English].

• tradecraft -

Liked Fred_the_Barbarian’s post in the thread Economy Alternative for elite levels.

Like (Post)
    As someone who likes to take a break and not have his character shredded, fuck off.
  • Waon9527 -

Replied to the thread Never go arena unless you got 8.3 Gear.

Quote from Lockemup: “yea i could care less if they capped ip at 700, but really you are looking at a difference of 5-15% in stats max (depending on ip range difference), nothing insurmountable by any means. Alot of matches just suck because someone…
  • Waon9527 -

Liked Lockemup’s post in the thread Never go arena unless you got 8.3 Gear.

Like (Post)
    yea i could care less if they capped ip at 700, but really you are looking at a difference of 5-15% in stats max (depending on ip range difference), nothing insurmountable by any means. Alot of matches just suck because someone on one team decides to…
  • Waon9527 -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Never go arena unless you got 8.3 Gear.

Like (Post)
    the ip diffrence in arena between 8.3 max spec character and a flat 8 character with 100/700 is just about 80 IP hard to win but not impossible if it was uncapped you would have lost hard so... there is that
  • Waon9527 -

Liked Mrpotato’s post in the thread Never go arena unless you got 8.3 Gear.

Like (Post)
    no one forcing you to pay for premium, you can get them with in game money arena tryhards are very uncommon, and the softcap doesnt makes the diference very high I have won with tier 5.1 equipment against a team who had 2 players in full 7.2
  • LordNrixx -

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Pororo bear paws are fine. axes are suppose to be better in open world and against multiple targets due to their inherent AoE in every skill they have @LordNrixx i hope the open world changes next major update would make an…
  • LordNrixx -

Liked Oddren’s post in the thread Make Parry Strike reliable again..

Like (Post)
    I cant reflect most of the mobs damage and Im ok with that. I understand and thats fine. But I wish parry strike does what it says. Parry Strike: Enter a defensive stance, becoming immune to damage while channeling for 0.8s (can't be interrupted). I…
  • The_Support_God -

@Pororo bear paws are fine. axes are suppose to be better in open world and against multiple targets due to their inherent AoE in every skill they have @LordNrixx i hope the open world changes next major update would make an impact so that we dont have…
  • LordNrixx -

Posted the thread ADJUST THE POPPED MAP PLACING.

Thread
    the title says it all.. we are currently living in T7 zone with 1 T7 neighboring zone and sorounded with T5, T6 zones. my concern is when popping a map i'm expecting the map would be at the neighboring T7 zone or in our zone only will placed but sadly…
  • AngeluzM -

Replied to the thread [Open Beta]Koyn (another discord market bot).