Recent Activities

• Sinatra.SUN -

Replied to the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

yes taking down portal campers is incredibly easy for group and more experienced players. The concern i was bringing was for the newer players and less experienced groups wanting to venture out in the outlands. Its not great design if the most…
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread Dernière chance de vous abonnez à bas prix.

Thread
    1379c86cb083eaa38c6f624e5a0e8e785f3185ae.jpeg Lisez-en plus dans notre guide d’abonnement pour plus d’infos. albiononline.com/fr/news/last-chance-subscribe-lower-prices
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread La saison 8 apporte de nouvelles récompenses incroyables.

Thread
    452d9ebf3bf611fd6e5b12ccd9c2f54dc791fef6.jpeg La première saison de guilde des nouvelles Terres Lointaines commence ce samedi. albiononline.com/fr/news/seaso…gs-incredible-new-rewards
  • EnzymeX -

Replied to the thread [Unrivalled] IS RECRUITING!!!.

• Zerror -

Replied to the thread Слабо- нервным и развитым не смотреть..

Quote from Baltika9: “То самое чувство, когда ты с парнями седлаешь пантер, по мужски едешь в черные но не можешь забрать 4го быка в восьмером без бабла на гайке. Збс сетап :thumbup: ” Ну... так не смотри и вообще иди отсюда со своим глупым мнением куда подальше.
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION.

Hey Death MMO does not mean just run around with hoards of people mashing buttons. MANY players actually love solo PvP against guess what OTHER players. This is still interaction just not the clown show of what transpires with a majority of large ZvZs.…
  • MSSJ -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

I think there's 1 thing that is getting neglected and that is spamming tanks is still effective with big numbers, since cc doesn't have negative scaling in any way. I think disarray should also affect cc duration and cc resist, since in the formerly…
  • Makschef -

Replied to the thread Турнир 1 на 1 стоит ли делать?.

Пока ещё актуально, ждём на канале в дискорде кому интересно.
  • YouClownСегодня, в 12:26Я просидел до конца сезона только ради приличия. А кто с ГЭвэГЭширов остался? вроде все ушли. и все говорили что уйдут…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread WHy no more War Chest in BZ;(.

Hey Crane first and foremost the life of a solo player is already the most difficult in the game due to always being outnumbered. I chose this style of PvP so I live with that aspect. But also making solo have a severe disadvantage in storage just…
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread This is the last WARNING for the future of ALBION.

Hey I got a simple solution to everything you said mate! Albion is a full loot MMO. If you know what it stands for, it ain't for solo players. We are lucky they decided to even listen to add content for those and that they acknowledge it. They didn't…
  • DAZROUN -

Liked Seldom’s post in the thread Crystal League - Upcoming Additional Time Slots.

Like (Post)
    Good day everyone, The Crystal League has been running on both the Staging and Live Servers for some time now. After looking at the numbers and reading through your feedback we have decided to increase the amount of Crystal League time slots for Levels…
  • YouClownСегодня, в 12:26Я просидел до конца сезона только ради приличия. А кто с ГЭвэГЭширов остался? вроде все ушли. и все говорили что уйдут…
  • BUMP !
  • Sylver84 -

Replied to the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

How to take down portal gankers, create a group and make sure you have the right gear, let the tank(s) zone in first, 5 sec delay and the rest zone's true, walk directly (tank) into the gankers, have them dismount you, which will give the others more…
  • H4nk -

Liked Radicalseven’s post in the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

Like (Post)
    "Example. Tier 5 – Cap at 30, with significant debuff for higher numbers Tier 6 – Cap at 50, with significant debuff for higher numbers Tier 7 – Cap at 70, with significant debuff for higher numbers Tier 8 – No disarray buff.Let the biggest boys…
  • Yoren -

Replied to the thread Combat and General Questions.

Hi sandstorm22, Yeah, I've been playing casually the last few days. Mostly playing in the evening times, doing solo green dungeons, expeditions and arenas. Also, trying to raise my gathering so I can put learning points into it. I seem to just gather…
  • H4nk -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tabor: “I think food prices are more a result of the extreme increase in market spread now. Caerleon was the primary market pre Queen with some use still of the Royal city markets. Now you have all Royal city markets, the BZ 3 cities, and a…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Raising Subscription Prices.

last time i checked most MMO's pigeonhole your characters into a specific role or class