Recent Activities

• deenne -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread invis potion NDA.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deenne: “Potions - Invisibility Potions - Invisiblity now ends when changing a cluster does this also include dungeon entrances ?? ” That was the whole point of this change buddy
  • inacion -

Replied to the thread repair station fee.

Never do content higher than your reaver level, maybe that's why you can't beat the final boss Category:Reaver Node - Albion Online Wiki
  • TheBlackestJew -

Posted the thread 一个问题.

Thread
    你好,我住在中国 but the lag is really bad here. I have two different vpns (express and astrill). I use both,and connect to different locations. I also try playing without a vpn. but it's still almost unplayable. my pc is fast enough and I…
  • Kutluca1453 -

Posted the thread i dont care.

Thread
    optimization, lag, fps drop and ios. . . who cares hellgate while people expect these? who cares about faction? the rich ones? Or are they playing from pc?
  • inacion -

Replied to the thread Island Mover.

• AFireReaperA -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Quote from Kern_Cassius: “Quote from AFireReaperA: “Have you problems with your mind?Cant you understand that ganking is way of earning? Cant you understand why gankers haven't big guilds?(btw, ganking need 5-7 persons). Ganking with fraction flag…
  • Vocandin -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Disclaimer Since there's a lot of people pushing their agenda here because they hate gankers or hate "carebears" I'd like to say I've been on both sides. I've been ganked in red zones doing transports, and I do my fair share of PVP daily, however I…
  • inacion -

Replied to the thread Consider reverting the HO “Set Home” feature in the Roads of Avalon.

That rule doesn't affect only big alliances, but also affect solo players. Because solo players will set as home the public HO. Remove this rule from players without guild seems fair also
  • Kutluca1453 -

Replied to the thread i dont care.

optimization, lag, fps drop and ios. . . who cares hellgate while people expect these? who cares about faction? the rich ones? Or are they playing from pc?
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Island Mover.

Quote from CassX: “Hi, and all the items in the chests stay? And will it be without the need to demolish buildings?Just to be sure.. ” Hey, You can keep your island as it is without having to demolish buildings. Everything will be transferred. -…
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    You are doing bad things to people who are peaceful what did you expect? SBI have made their stance quite clear after so many patches that they want to move away from unfair many v 1 with so many claws/cc builds to a more fair senario where both sides…
  • Mytherceria -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Call to Arms Arrives March 17.

Like (Post)
    87b91f7f5558ad17f639b83ffbfca12aab3f6bd4.jpeg It's official: on March 17, 2021, the Call to Arms update goes live! Call to Arms is Albion's tenth major content update since launch, and brings a host of major new features. The centerpiece of the update…
  • deivleon -

Liked Zavis’s post in the thread Increasing Inventory Slots By Bag Level.

Like (Post)
    Currently, all players have a 48 slot inventory that is unchangeable by any item within the game. Bags should increase inventory size by tier level. I believe the whole point of a bag is to increase the amount of things you can carry, not just the…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Island Mover.

Like (Post)
    Hi, This should be available for both player and guild islands. - Mytherceria
  • TheMaster12 -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] Larger Objectives.

Like (Post)
    I'm happy to see the faction update, but I would like to see larger objectives too. It can become a little boring with only fighting over tiny outposts. Consider adding larger structures, that take longer to attack (so that people have time to ask for…
  • Throatcutter -

Posted the thread Kingmaker - Its just bad, so much so, its almost free.

Thread
    Can we get something done with the kingmaker? Was really hyped for this as an avalonian sword, its turned out to be the weakest avalonian weapon going, so much so the weapons and artifacts are basically free, i mean 2.5m for an 8.3? thats less than a…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Seldom’s post in the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Like (Post)
    Good morning everyone, The requirement to enter a Hellgate is 900 IP, but the actual current IP cap is at 1000, which will be set to 1100 on the 26th of February, this Friday. We are trying to find the right balance, we want a high enough IP cap so our…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Loss of durability of gathering tools.

Could you explain this in a bit more detail? In my experience, higher tier tools get blunt at just about the same rate when gathering equivalent tier materials, and the quickest way to wear down your tool is to gather one tier up... but I won't mind…
  • HellgKing -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Hellgates Hell gate's questions on encounter frequency.

Like (Post)
    First off i as a player try to look beyond what nerfs and buffs you are trying to implement and give my fair opinion because like most of the community we are at lost about some changes you have done(terror bird skill change for example or the nature…
  • levetnick -

Liked WscieklyGaming’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Like (Post)
    Welcome dear devs. AngryWolf here from AngryWolfYT channel youtube.com/c/angrywolfyt also known as Elite Gankers. Myself and my ganking community of over 8,000 subscribers would like to address some problems, particularly between red flagged players…