Recent Activities

• fallevil -

Replied to the thread Looking for Bulkcraft Companion!.

• Valeringz -

Liked ElManquito’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    I think it would be really good for the game that the developers of the game add this to the game mechanics, now allowing people who didnt participate in the fight for 2 minutos after the death of the person they whant to loot, this would be so that…
  • Hi, I got the same issue here, anyone found another solution to make it work with the android 12 version? Because I dont to flash my tab and get back to android 11 Thanks
  • Valeringz -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    just loot bodies for 60seconds to the party that got the kills in royal. in bz you have guild/alliance politics to deal with that or the people are reds so you can kill them. In royals if you are blue or faction flagged, are affected by this issue the…
  • Valeringz -

Liked Tisha’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    This is the worst mechanic in the game. It makes no sense at all. There is no way that people who don't even fight at all or dismount to get one hit in once it is safe are able to loot other people's kills in the royals. Such BS devs - before you do all…
  • Valeringz -

Liked Savvah’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    I support merit based looting. Either the kill gets the loot or the algorithm divides it based on total damage. There is no risk involved in T3 ox dude with T4 gear on riding around stealing loot.
  • Siriq -

Replied to the thread [Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild.

• Savvah -

Replied to the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

I support merit based looting. Either the kill gets the loot or the algorithm divides it based on total damage. There is no risk involved in T3 ox dude with T4 gear on riding around stealing loot.
  • Savvah -

Like (Post)
    just loot bodies for 60seconds to the party that got the kills in royal. in bz you have guild/alliance politics to deal with that or the people are reds so you can kill them. In royals if you are blue or faction flagged, are affected by this issue the…
  • Savvah -

Liked Tisha’s post in the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

Like (Post)
    This is the worst mechanic in the game. It makes no sense at all. There is no way that people who don't even fight at all or dismount to get one hit in once it is safe are able to loot other people's kills in the royals. Such BS devs - before you do all…
  • Savvah -

Like (Post)
    I think it would be really good for the game that the developers of the game add this to the game mechanics, now allowing people who didnt participate in the fight for 2 minutos after the death of the person they whant to loot, this would be so that…
  • JodaVz -

Posted the thread Nature staff: simple fix for at least one problem (Q).

Thread
    Holy has the insanen third Q. AoE heal. Just rework the mushroom into a spell that applies Q stacks to up to 5 people in the same radius as Holy third Q. Put it on a 4 second cooldown so you can still manage your stacks that last 8 seconds. Problem with…
  • Mishirene -

Replied to the thread Mishirene's Art Thread (Updated 1/23/2021) Da Fooken GM.

(1/23/2022) I finished this a few days ago but I didn't really upload it anywhere. Here is my GM, Domknit! Looks a little funky though with the stash but hey, it's finished. 4xjeWWz.png
  • Tisha -

Replied to the thread combat looting anti thiefs.

• Tisha -

Like (Post)
  • Tisha -

Like (Post)
  • JSCLAROS -

Posted the thread Busco gremio dé CRAFT CRAFT.

Thread
    Buenas tardes!! Disculpen quisiera saber si hay alguien de un Gremio de la alianza "CRAFT CRAFT", qué el gremio sea preferiblemente en Lymhurts ya que recolecto recursos en ese Bioma, soy farmer T8 en pieles, T8 en piedra, T5 en madera y subiendo!! En…
  • wanderkid -

Posted the thread ⚔️ ** LA CONECTA . RECRUITING !** ⚔️.

Thread
    ⚔️ ** LA CONECTA . RECRUITING !** ⚔️ WHO WE ARE: Welcome to La Conecta (We Will Overcome) A new guild to train zvz fighters for mage raid,territorys,castles,zvz,crystal prepare for the next season! WHAT WE OFFER: train for zvz’s to become…