Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• gmatagmis -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Качественный замесик. Жаль юниты быстро закончились =( youtu.be/dQHGo-pNdQ8
  • EnErgEstER -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Enoying the New Content verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey Meatcup, It is not impossible, dont make me laugh. You must be in a low end guild or something. I successfully defended mages all the time when i was in exertion during the season 1 war. We went hard on mages for like 2 months then i took a break.…
  • iam_TeilzeitGott -

Mag den Beitrag von iTrouble im Thema Fedaykin for life!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Fedaykin
    "[...] eine Gruppe von Menschen, die sich mit dem Ziel zusammengeschlossen hat, ihr Leben dafür einzusetzen, um aus einer Ungerechtigkeit eine Gerechtigkeit zu machen. [...]" Erst vor kurzem gegründet und schon legendär. Fedaykin bedeutet:
  • JakeTheSnake -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Show off your Albion Online Setup and win prizes! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von SHARKY: „I'm 100% going for the WORST setup... PC has it's side panel off permanently - not to show off it's sweet insides, but so I can easily push-start the GPU fan whenever it regularly decides to stop spinning :D smf2mc.jpg “ dude, my…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Qrystalline im Thema Enoying the New Content.

Like (Beitrag)
    I feel like a number of the territory changes will hurt smaller guilds. Doubling the range of guards makes it so most won’t be skippable by small groups and reducing the points on mage kill means the attacking guilds have to essentaily attack 10%…
  • Eternalhaze -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Siphoning mage system - proposition of new ecosystem verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von glokz: „1. Small groups can still do mages, but it should take approx. 5-10 minutes to kill the mage, and additional 5-10 minutes to claim the chest(risky time as anyone can steal it from you) “ 10-20 minutes in an enemy territory with less…
  • Flickstiq -

Hat das Thema [Request] Developer Roadmap for iOS gestartet.

Thema
    As with many of you, I've been playing Albion Online for a few years now (since beta). I know that initially, the vision for the iOS App was to target iPads only. However, that was years ago, and that was before the new line of iPhones came out (now the…
  • EnErgEstER -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Siphoning mage system - proposition of new ecosystem verfasst.

Beitrag
    As long as there are still people on the round table that actually play the game. People who are not on syndics alliance or people who wernt appointed by him to try and push their agenda. Im for more and more open world content. Content for 95% of the…
  • EnErgEstER -

Mag den Beitrag von Lokkoo im Thema Enoying the New Content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Normally I don't provide much in the way of feedback but I have to say that this new patch is great. If the intent of SBI was to create more open world content they succeeded in spades. As a non-GvGer, I really enjoy the fact that I can help out our…
  • Ewrei -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Liexie: „Чё? Еврей пишет о скаутах? Убирай своих отсосов со скаутинга в АС и получайте контент. А если не делаешь этого, молчи в тряпочку.…
  • Veetus -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Beitrag)
    Current changes for the next content update. These Balance Changes are not finished and you can expect more balance changes before the final version goes live. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very…
  • Buttershots -

Hat das Thema One key to rule them all. gestartet.

Thema
    WLW4GLQAP4XKZ3HYZHXYE3TKN
  • Bigshoes -

Hat das Thema Free 7-Day Trial Keys gestartet.

Thema
    All Gone
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema PVE is dead without damage meter tool/addon verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi @Equartus, I haven't heard any future plans about adding this feature, but it wouldn't hurt to suggest it as the Devs do frequetly read the forums.