Recent Activities

• scions -

Replied to the thread Single target Q on crossbows - too strong..

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from scions: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “They lag, delay, ms due servers to keep these braindead weapons is worst argument I have ever read. Lol. ” play against a warbow more than 150 ping when is NA good luck ,…
  • Any chance we can get the absolutely amazing background image found on the login as a .jpg like the others found here? Thanks in advance
  • Norgannon -

Posted the thread LA ACTUALIZACION CALL TO ARMS COMPLETA!.

Thread
  • BentheHuman -

Replied to the thread Bear paws E is not behaving as intended.

Sure, sorry for the late response. the files are larger than 1MB so im posting youtube links instead, I hope it helps! youtu.be/oHxEOmns8r4 (bearpaws used on nothing, then trying to use E on a mob as normal) youtu.be/YD0nSMEgqMc (where bearpaws…
  • Itsmagic001 -

Replied to the thread Hellgates HELLGATES.

I guess i kinda agree they should add t8 HGs not just for 10v10 but also for 2v2 I like the idea of adding additional versions liek 3v3 Also your forgetting an important factor, they will be adding infamy for all types of HG 2v2 5v5 10v10 so your less…
  • Borbarad -

bruh they are most likely gonna add t6 tiers, t8 tiers etc. 900 ips is like t4 tier, so.
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Leave terror bird alone.

Like (Post)
    Saddled Terrorbird - Flash - Movespeed Bonus during Flash: 300% -> 125 This nerf was not needed by any account the mount has low health, 0 carry weight. it should have such a powerful ability comparing this to giant horse and black panther both has…
  • Durpmen -

Replied to the thread Solo Random Dungeons.

Quote from Equart: “Quote from Durpmen: “Wow an entire thread entirely negated by the fact corrupteds exist. Oh wait thats a 1v1.... woops. ” Unfortunately lots of players dont know the difference between Open World and 1v1 CD , especially new players.…
  • Norgannon -

Posted the thread Hellgate Feedback:.

Thread
    - When opening a Hellgate map the hellgate opens on the same map at a maximum distance of one map to avoid unnecessary traveling. - IP Cap should be at 1100. The soft cap should be at 80% to have the maximum entry point available. - Increase the fame on…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread Regarding HG.

Thread
    If that is your plan, don't do the update you make it worse as of today.. If u want HG be a success whoever had the idea of this so far, give him a coach or something else to do..it is far worse as of today.. My impression..
  • Trial_hard -

Look ..hg content.. We lack small scale, 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 We have an overflow of 5 people activities But coordinating 5 people or even 10 sucks for me One needs to piss, the other ..food is ready..the 3. Died recently and thinks healer is…
  • Norgannon -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Details on carleon faction cape not included in patch notes.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the feedback. This info has now been added to the patchnotes: - Caerleon Cape Ability: - Instantly resets your first slot ability (Q-slot) approximately every 30s (actual cooldown scales with IP)
  • PrintsKaspian -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Details on carleon faction cape not included in patch notes.

Thanks for the feedback. This info has now been added to the patchnotes: - Caerleon Cape Ability: - Instantly resets your first slot ability (Q-slot) approximately every 30s (actual cooldown scales with IP)
  • Odelll -

Posted the thread Faction Flagging and blackzone alliances.

Thread
    Please make it so black zone power projection is limited in faction warfare. As it currently stands the new faction warfare is going to be swamped by large black zone zergs working together, especially with the new Carleon Faction mechanics announced.…
  • pinto -

i dont want to fight newer players, i want to have big fights against t8+ experienced players, so why they dont create a new level for people that want to fight strong people?
  • TurtleKing -

Replied to the thread PixelForge is recruiting! [PvP focused] [FortSterling] [EU].

• Itsmagic001 -

i like the idea of maps added to the game to play any type of HG /there is also diffrent levels of HG (Non lethal for noobs/ and lethal ones) Yes Ip cap may not be the highest but remembeer the game isnt just made for the max spec player but also for the…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: The Sixth Faction.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “So being in the caerleon faction is like being in the black zone at royals ” It seems that being in caerleon faction will turn royals into black zone with that difference you will be only able to knock people down in blue…
  • Bieve -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread [February 26th] Faction Warfare: Playtest!.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, I feel sorry for them, too. Don't worry though, guys and gals from o'er there... we'll test drive this baby and tell you all how to take her for a spin in order to get the most out of her :)