Recent Activities

• Quote from Kopetcam: “Короче тебе говорят, что ты ведешь себя как продажная женщина, а ты все продолжаешь набор и продолжаешь. Если люди не видят…
  • Talion -

Replied to the thread ein paar Fragen nach langer Pause.

Quote from Sutemi: “@Talion das bedeutet wenn ich einmal meine Insel besitze auf meinem Char, dann kann ich sie auch notfalls umsetzen ohne erneut erst Premium kaufen zu müssen? Das wäre natürlich super. Denn wenn ich dabei sterbe verliere ich ja…
  • Ferndor -

Posted the thread World Eater sucht neue Mitglieder.

Thread
    World Eater sucht aktive Spieler. Die Gilde hat ihren Schwerpunkt im Bereich PvP, aber auch Händler, Crafter, Sammler und andere Interessen sind willkommen. Wir bieten vielseitige Aktivitäten wie Dungeon Diving, Ganking, Fame Farming, Aspekte farmen,…
  • Toratos -

Replied to the thread Albion's file size in smart phones.

Nope, its a bit over 2,18 GB. It’s just that your phone perceives this as a memory loss and therefore prohibits installation i guess. 4gb left: 2gb apk downloaded and u trying to install 2,18gb more. Free your memory for one more GB and after…
  • TheMightyLeo -

Replied to the thread Windows 7 Users: Feedback Collection.

I'm getting blackscreen and about 5-10 seconds it leads to disconnect when i'm trying to zone out from a map to another. I've redownloaded albion,updated all drivers, tried nvidia and amd both graphic cards(rx580 - gtx 1060) The problem still…
  • Rictusempra -

Liked Consi’s post in the thread 3 spawn options.

Like (Post)
    Make 3 Spawn option. 1.Home 2. last City 3. Portal Lock city i think thats the reason why nobody uses Morgans Rest and such. If i go via such a city into deep BZ i only can spawn here and since in these citys are no good market (4 days and no t8 Miner…
  • TheMightyLeo -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

I'm getting blackscreen and about 5-10 seconds it leads to disconnect when i'm trying to zone out from a map to another. I've redownloaded albion,updated all drivers, tried nvidia and amd both graphic cards(rx580 - gtx 1060) The problem still…
  • Toratos -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Link all marketplaces.

Like (Post)
    No.
  • Toratos -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Link all marketplaces.

Like (Post)
    i dont
  • Quote from Kopetcam: “Короче тебе говорят, что ты ведешь себя как продажная женщина, а ты все продолжаешь набор и продолжаешь. Если люди не видят…
  • TheMightyLeo -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Quote from Dosarphic: “Quote from Viperzilla: “Unbelievable! Took me 15 times logging In and getting kicked from game to make 1 stop at the market place. The problem Is getting worse not better. You have to do better ” Windows 7 Users: Feedback
  • Consi -

Posted the thread 3 spawn options.

Thread
    Make 3 Spawn option. 1.Home 2. last City 3. Portal Lock city i think thats the reason why nobody uses Morgans Rest and such. If i go via such a city into deep BZ i only can spawn here and since in these citys are no good market (4 days and no t8 Miner…
  • Tallju -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iloveassasinx: “wow... this is actually such a good idea o.o SBI should look into this ” Thanks a lot, and I hope they take some of the ideas and make it work in Albion. Caerleon needs to have more of a purpose then what it has atm.
  • u3yBeP -

Posted the thread New Android client and tablet.

Thread
    Hello! There is a few problems with a new android client. Time after time tablet throthling hard about 3-5 seconds (CPU 2,9 Ghz). ;( And i had 2 permanent freez picture after last update, application not respond. :cursing: In this case Android system still…
  • Tallju -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tallju: “Quote from Jerek: “How to Place a Bounty There are two types of player bounties in Albion Online: Royal Bounties and Outland Bounties Royal Bounties On the Royal Continent, players who are killed by enemy players in the red zone…
  • Ему всё равно что ты говоришь. Оставь свою жлечь для других тем/людей.
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread suggestion: turn off the skins in city.

It’s not an option already but it should be. If I wanted to see people dressed as clowns I’d go to a circus.
  • Asek -

Posted the thread Old accont to steam.

Thread
    nvm
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Replied to the thread Public hideout with crafting stations at Arthurs rest.

• EstroBarry -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Hideouts.

Another point to touch is that if or if the guilds have to go back to the city and leave a black zone, since only this way they get materials t1 t2 t3 and low tier to be able to craf tier high, I don't think anyone kills rabbits in the area black to get…