Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Piddle -

Liked Sohrab’s post in the thread Guild Leader missing, no way of transfer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Jagere: “Hello, I'm Jagere from Crimson Imperium Reborn. Our guild is having a problem. Guild leader Hirihito has been missing due to moving to China, where he is not allowed to play this game or get on Discord…
  • IPSAmazon -

Liked Thorn-Delwyn’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Solo Randomized Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    The basic mechanic of those randomized dungeons is basically the same as with group randomized dungeons meaning anyone can enter and there is no limit (besides a technical one) to the amount of players inside. The dungeons themselves are shorter (about…
  • Corsair54 -

Posted the thread WTB TRANSPORT MAMMOTH.

Thread
    I'il take 18 million silver.
  • Joshuan -

Replied to the thread 2 Neulinge suchen nach einer Gilde.

Servus Dirande Eventuell ist unsere Community was für dich. In meiner Signatur gibts mehr Infos und falls dich unsere Vorstellung anspricht, dann gibts nen Discord Link und wir plaudern mal zwischendurch :)
  • Kajomito -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Solo Randomized Dungeons.

Lol, so much tears, buy a cheap ff set, complete a dungeon go to a warcamp and store loot, repeat, im SURE you will profit a lot even if you die sometimes. Or go to a lower tier map and pop up an enchanted map, jesus, crying babies.
  • Hycelmen -

Liked Vayner’s post in the thread Kariera w KFC 2.0.

Like (Post)
    Nastały 2 przełomowe momenty pośród polskiego w albionie, pierwszy z nich nowy lider w fame all time, drugi zaś to totalna dominacja polskiego teamu GvG z KFC we wschodniej anglii co pozwoliło w tydzień przejąć 9 nowych terenów. Poza tym…
  • MrFler -

Posted the thread FPS strangely low.

Thread
    Hello there... I'm encountering problem with FPS during playing Albion for some time... From the beggining of my adventure in Albion (f2p start) I had like 80-90 FPS... Like 3 weeks ago, I noticed strange thing - my FPS dropped down to 4-12!... I…
  • Holoin -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Solo Randomized Dungeons.

Quote from Perchta: “Quote from Holoin: “Quote from Perchta: “So, as the 'solo' assumption does not hold, give this baby as planned a different name. like 'minor dungeon' or 'small party dungeon' or 'lesser dungeon' (compared to the 'normal dungeon' or…
  • LiLSaint -

Replied to the thread [TAW] The Art of Warfare is Recruiting !!!.

• MrFler -

Replied to the thread Działanie gry.

Witajcie ponownie... No więc wracając do tematu, jestem po formacie całego kompa... Obecnie zainstalowałem tylko Firefoxa i Albiona... FPS po zalogowaniu osiąga 80, a po ok. minucie spada do 24-32... Wszystkie ustawienia cieni, filtrowania itp itd…
  • MrFler -

Replied to the thread Download Speed.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Networking speeds are reliant on several factors. There could be other people who are also downloading the game at the same time. Not to mention all the routing issues that can occur between you and the server. I assume you…
  • baibiscuit -

Replied to the thread Something has to be done for fishing..

• Proxxi -

Replied to the thread Acc sharing!.

• Forneus -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Killed in black zone safe area (how).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Paulezas: “black zone safe area ” Oxymoron
  • stkmro -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread focus points per unit item for crafting items.

Like (Post)
    Albion2D has some of these values (probably has all, just not all of them are displayed). In regards to the refining focus costs - there is the refining profit calculator, that shows you how much focus its costs (and shows profit-per-focus) on any given…
  • Clu -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Naipache: “Справедливость не стоит никаких денег, вы не находите?” Справедливость является философской категорией, а само понятие -…
  • Florens -

Replied to the thread [Hylaria] Débarque sur Albion !.

Replied to the thread [The Knights Who Say Ni] Recruiting - Lymhurst - PVE/PVP - NA/EU.