Recent Activities

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Trying to find some builds for PvP.

Like (Post)
    You might want to take a look at the 'Character Builder' for trending solo builds: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/ You can also check out the latest meta builds here: albiononline2d.com/en/meta albionstats.com/ also has a very similar feature
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread city bonuses.

Like (Post)
    Or here a list to make it easier: crafting bonuses in royal cities: Martlock (Highland) - Refining: Hide; Crafting: Axe, Quarterstaff, Frost Staff, Plate Shoes, Offhand Bridgewatch (Steppe) - Refining: Rock; Crafting: Crossbow, Dagger, Cursed Staff,…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Hellements’s post in the thread city bonuses.

Like (Post)
    You can check it by clicking the arrow in the top-right when you have your overview map (N) of the city open. See picture below. - Hellements forum.albiononline.com/index.p…578cf726d18cbc64d580ef4a3
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread Dying so fast - what is wrong?.

Like (Post)
    you might also want to check your settings, do you have spell indecating areas turned on? are you avoiding those aoe's properly? are you using your skills at the right time? Bloodletter has lunging steps as it's E, it deals more than double the damage…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Max spec or switch to another spec (combat fame).

Depends where you are farming, as above work out what's more efficient, I personally direct level almost everything, one it saves a lot of cash, two it made me familiar with every weapon and armour and three if have got bored swinging a battle axe for a…
  • Kanra.zip -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 13.

Retroman wrote: - Motivating Worker's Song (Miner Cap) - Now also makes immune to silence - Removed CC Resistance Increase These changes are on NDA but not in these patch notes, and the tooltip is updated on the testserver
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Can the Quality/Enchantment upgrade sequence exploit please be fixed?.

Shame they doubled the enchantment cost but didn't alter the the amount dropping. Unless you buy a 8.3 map and the final chest is legendary and it drops 1919191 T4 runes.
  • infectedx -

Replied to the thread high ping in some zones.

Quote from Knuffeldraak: “I think you would get a more accurate comparison if you compare two zones that are equally as sizable and dense. When the game has to take account for a lot of moving objects (like NPC's, players, etc), that drains your…
  • pandoso03 -

Posted the thread Mouse y teclado.

Thread
    es posible jugar sin el mouse, es que tengo problemas con mi dispositivo y quisiera saber si hay forma de dezplazarse en el mapa unicamente con el teclado
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread How does moneymaking using focus crafting work?.

Depends how many characters you want to end up having. Character one, gather and refine, use learning points on T6 gathering and above in the majority resource of the "recipe" Then level the secondary gathering resource. Character two uses the…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Like (Post)
    just to say it simpler: an alt with premium means another 10.000 focus you can spend every day, so once you figured out how to make the premium money back by using your focus every additional alt will give you extra silver on top (at the expense of your…
  • Жмакни на портрет-внешность-оболочки скакунов.
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread bloodletter/torch 1h melee alternative.

Battle axe, the new Q, hunter jacket, scholar helm and whatever cheap leather shoes you like. Bleed on passive. Lovely.
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Help! Some advice?.

Quote from Torhax: “Hello everyone! I would like to ask you for advice. I have recently started playing on Albion and I have doubts. I chose to play Tank and looking on the web I noticed that the most used equipment is the "Valor". With it what do you…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread I don't understand how T5 ox's could ever be profitable.

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from rottencheese: “since I can gather for the required t5 hide and craft the leather myself ” If you gather & craft enough leather that you need under an hour what would cost you 200k if you buy it on market, while you…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Dying so fast - what is wrong?.

Are you increasing damage to yourself with assassin spirit? T5 solos I don't know what to say, you should storm through them.
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Quote from Saccavirano: “I have 2 alts with premium, my main character is a t8 gatherer (every node) and crafter. My second alt can watering 3 private islands for herbs, the third alt for refining. Good income at all, and can share the things with my…
  • Zoream -

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Tried the USE ALL button on the staging... For god's sake, it still takes FOREVER to use a stack of tomes. Just let us consume them all at once. ” i prefer channel so you use LP :) ” You know you could split…
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from KekWsna: “Thorns without reflect make sense 2sec cast time dmg reduced really great changes love it everybody want to skip u and u cant fight and now this nerf really good :) ” The biggest problem with this is that unless you skip you are…
  • CheezNugget -

Replied to the thread Nugget Empire(Bridgewatch) looking for active players.