Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Xialin -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Fame Credit FAQ verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Xialin: „if i got some masteries and specs around 80 each lets say weapon, helm, chest and boots in which should i use learning points? “ I've got no complete understanding, but by my observation: best is to get head…
  • Sinuous -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Szkodnik: „You did not understand Albion still uses different servers that are in the US. However, you can also use the EU servers, and used for maps with the EU time zone “ Ah I understand you now. Single game world, but with servers in…
  • macor -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema High Delay Ingame verfasst.

Beitrag
  • LuricWelter -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Retroman: „Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic…
  • Szkodnik -

Beitrag
    You did not understand Albion still uses different servers that are in the US. However, you can also use the EU servers, and used for maps with the EU time zone
  • Lemonz -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Gugusteh: „I already answered all other problems in my previous posts: alliances aren't the problem itself. Zitat von Retroman: „I already read, that various players have voiced concerns with excluding small guilds from ZvZs. Do you think…
  • Farmer18300 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema EMPIRIUM LEAGUE - Communauté Multigaming - [FR-BE-CH-QC] [RECRUTE] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Up , la guilde est toujours en recherche de sang neuf !!!
  • apphextwin -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema UI Customization verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von DoomRawrus: „Zitat von apphextwin: „Uhh,... Albion has UI unlock settings to be able to shift the party window to an exact point you prefer it to be. No one knows this? It's in the settings of the group interface. You can not change it…
  • Sinuous -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Szkodnik: „1) Make server in europe (Time zones have been entered for this) "...which will lead to better game performance during fights." 2) Forget about the mobile version of this game! The mobile version can be to farm and create items 3)…
  • Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bodyblock verfasst.

Beitrag
    so like ice block with a physical collision added? I like it.
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords - Spinning blades NDA verfasst.

Beitrag
    True, stacks is not a problem anymore.
  • Equartus -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Swords - Spinning blades NDA.

Like (Beitrag)
    Stacking isn’t the issue. You have a stack passive, a stack W, a stack Q. Stacking is incredibly quick now. Galatines are prepped to clap so fast and can restack so fast after being purged Wtf are you even saying
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords - Spinning blades NDA verfasst.

Beitrag
    Stacking isn’t the issue. You have a stack passive, a stack W, a stack Q. Stacking is incredibly quick now. Galatines are prepped to clap so fast and can restack so fast after being purged Wtf are you even saying
  • Szkodnik -

Beitrag
    1) Make server in europe (Time zones have been entered for this) "...which will lead to better game performance during fights." 2) Forget about the mobile version of this game! The mobile version can be to farm and create items 3) Correct errors related…
  • Sinuous -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von Sinuous: „This is really not true, POE/SAVE/SQUAD kill each other all day long. Just look at the killboard. There are still plenty of smaller independent guilds in Mercia too. One Punch Man, ONIX and the RU alliances…