Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MadSkillzDLR -

Replied to the thread How much fame is 1 learning point?.

Just search for fame credits albion online at google and you will get the thread with it... Weapon mastery 100/100 is 40%, 100/100 spec is another 40%. Chesy piece is 20%+20%, helm and boots are 10%+10% each. Total is 160% fame credits with 2 handed…
  • jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread New Cursed spell: Summon Bat.

Quote from Mishirene: “Quote from jwhite179: “So this was brought up multiple times, and was even found in some leak in Springtime of 2018. The problem with this was something to do with the server not being able to handle it. Lets say you have a…
  • jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Diving Solo Dungeons + PvP!.

Quote from BoomslangGaming: “Quote from jwhite179: “Didn't realize diving solo dungeons with a group was screen worthy. ” Why can it not be screen worthy? You do not enjoy it no problem there are a ton of creators out there. I enjoyed making this…
  • jwhite179 -

Replied to the thread Solo very hard expeditions.

Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “The Price sink is only cause there are way many more Crafters now, seen an sink on all .3 MP weapons. HCE is still best Fame per Hour, we make around 15-30m Weekly without getting ganked or forced to run around and Looking for…
  • Nekrinius -

Replied to the thread Nowy złodziej - Ozijar.

Quote from Bronks: “Wykład ZvZ xDD ” A coś dziwnego jest w uczeniu ludzi ZvZ? ._.
  • Eduas -

Replied to the thread Configurando killboard.

onde eu dou as permissões pra ele, e ele cria a sala killboard sozinho, ou tem que criar?
  • Sandstorm -

Replied to the thread (MOUNT) sumos is the place to be - join today.

Made a change up, moved to Bridgewatch, in the Anglia Gang Alliance now (FONO1). Still recruiting!
  • Mandiven -

Replied to the thread Come to the 13th Legion, We have cookies!.

• Ashlyne -

Replied to the thread [1G] Our Guild is Recruiting.

• leonstador -

Replied to the thread AUSTRALIAN & NZ/OCE - LYMHURST - DINGO UNCHAINED.

• Xaxado -

Replied to the thread Configurando killboard.

Oi Eduas, qual problema específico ? A página do próprio bot tem um pequeno guia e é bem simples a configuração.
  • Player112 -

Replied to the thread Ganking and how it ruins the game..

Quote from marg93: “Does this game require skills? Yes. But not enough, the numbers are so so much rewarded. ” You probably don't understand the very simple economics of operating a game. Skill is irrelevant. Pay to win is what buys the operator…
  • Ma-chan -

Replied to the thread [29.07.] Network Update? Network Update! [Updated 07.08].

• Eduas -

Posted the thread Configurando killboard.

Thread
    Alguém poderia me ajudar a configurar o bot de kill no meu discord ?
  • Player112 -

Replied to the thread Inventory check.

Quote from Captainrussia: “being a newbie can be hard sometimes... ” I suppose you talk from personal experience. I don't find it hard at all. Anything I need to know, I just ask. I generally take no interest in game mechanic unless they have an…
  • Azlen -

Replied to the thread Inventory check.

Quote from Captainrussia: “being a newbie can be hard sometimes... ” Especially when you also know it all. *cough*
  • Azlen -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Inventory check.

Like (Post)
    being a newbie can be hard sometimes...
  • Zemlenika -

Replied to the thread Black Order - все ради цели. Часть1..

А можна была без етой стены написать "паднимаем руком с колен, но руком же и душит"?
  • Quote from notsoaverageuh: “Quote from cannonball45: “need a build that can do solo dungeons in black/red zone and also rank other people when other people wants to fight ” Greataxe is probably one of the best weapons to clear random dungeons and…