Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Why dont you bring back GVGS?.

Quote from Acoustic: “Quote from McDobs: “Then a single guild started a sprint and took over half of the BZs, because they were unbeatable in instanced 5v5 combat, sure great for streaming and watching, but the rest of the playerbase wanted to you…
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Alliance Casuals over REST OF THE GAME.

Like (Post)
    He is like those kids at the mall who LARP being vampires all day, hissing at grandmas and little kids as they walk by. It isn't like they are really bothering anyone, but the whole thing is creepy and inappropriate.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Spear Inner Focus needs nerf.

Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Still waiting on your killboard link, rat. obviously he comes to the defence :D ” Lmao are you calling me a rat? Also I rat ” You call yourself that, buddy
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Why dont you bring back GVGS?.

Quote from McDobs: “Then a single guild started a sprint and took over half of the BZs, because they were unbeatable in instanced 5v5 combat, sure great for streaming and watching, but the rest of the playerbase wanted to you know play as well... So…
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Replied to the thread Rats abusing of 5v5's Hellgates fame.

Quote from Chiattone: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “brah if your losing to a team of spear rats I’m a 5v, no offense but you suck. You should have a healer, a cc, and three hard dps. If you don’t learn 2 hellgate, I honestly laughed. Spears really…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Suggestion to the dissaray/alliance dodging.

Quote from Throatcutter: “But how would you tell the difference between your POE overlords and your enemy's? ” And the tide became a stream, a stream of tears
  • b0hr -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Ну типа уже. В режиме мегаальянсы VS ALL. Потихоньку приходит понимание, что всех захаванных ресурсов (данжей, лок, территорий), просто не…
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Still waiting on your killboard link, rat. obviously he comes to the defence :D ” Lmao are you calling me a rat? Watch clips of Albion pew pew, woah that was hard to do research. Also I rat with knight armor and scholar…
  • Jesterbudd -

Posted the thread BEEF STEW or BEEF SANDWICHES.

Thread
    Jesters Hot and Ready Load
    Just got all set up to produce T8 foods , looking to sell and or deliver them to customers (Daily, Weekly, ex) If you have any interest in a constant supply let me know. Prices to be negotiated .
    Fill out your orders Today!
  • DildoSwaggings -

Still waiting on your killboard link, rat. obviously he comes to the defence :D
  • ArtemisofHT -

Replied to the thread Can't log in to server, Server Status: Unknown.

Quote from Saimus: “Hi friend, how did you get the game for Iphone X I've been looking for ways to have it for weeks, but I haven't found anything. ” I meant to add something to the other guys answer for you. You have to submit your info to the beta…
  • Akhenaden -

Liked Gugusteh’s post in the thread Are we sure, all customer are same equal treated?.

Like (Post)
    Like you can't solo with nature rn.... Pro tips: if you want to deal damage with thorns in PvE press "Space"
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Albion pew pew mainly uses this build with 400 this build already has gotten 4 nerfs, sandals of purity, cultist robe is getting nerfed, scholar sandals got nerfed, and spear already isn’t that high of burst against full builds, it’s a poke build…
  • ArtemisofHT -

Replied to the thread Can't log in to server, Server Status: Unknown.

It’s on TestFlight and they have a Beta program, look at the top form in this form group. To answer your question about not logging on. The game is on a different patch and TestFlight hasn’t updated to the new one. After that you might be able to.