Recent Activities

• Kultivador -

Liked ccKoBi’s post in the thread GUILD - Portugal PT - a recrutar.

Like (Post)
    Nova Guild Portuguesa a recrutar jogadores com e sem experiência. Somos uma Guild nova que estamos a formar um grupo de jogadores Portugueses que tenham interesse em se divertir a jogar juntos e também aprender mais sobre o Albion Online. Procurem a…
  • Kultivador -

Replied to the thread GUILD ORIGEN PORTUGAL....

• Kultivador -

Liked complex_lx’s post in the thread GUILD ORIGEN PORTUGAL....

Like (Post)
    So Jugador de ALBION ONLINE como 3 anos jogo des de ESPAÑA mas sou de PORTUGAL e nao sei o nao vi ninhuma GUILD que sea origen PT (PORTUGAL) gustava de saber se alguem conhece o sabe de alguma. :thumbsup:
  • Fuhcew2 -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

Like (Post)
    Oh the numbers are stupid you say @Trial_hard then what is the ideal mists that you are shooting for with that Higher IP = More rewards how would you split the people up? Please show me how you do it because i cant imagine how you would do it from your…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

@Valryian there are many definitions of Unfair fight in Albion and i try to be open minded (most of the time) when it comes to accepting feedback and other peoples suggestions but it cannot be helped if i misread your interpretation of Idea compared to…
  • Greetings you scallywags, Mad Clapperz is recruiting new members! :thumbup: Looking for a down to earth guild with their bloody hands rushing for all content the game has to offer? Look no further, the Mad Clapperz have you covered! We do daily content that
  • SPADE_KINGDOM -

Replied to the thread SPADE KINGDOM - Bridgewatch/Martlock.

Rekrutacja otwarta discord.gg/6whX5jjHJS Proszę o wypełnienie ticketa, a potem rozmowa Voice. Wymagania: - Min 20m fame - Min 16 lat ★ Gildia SPADE KINGDOM (demony) Rekrutują! ★Gildia na obecną chwilę w [ARCH] - wcześniej [KAWA], gildia z ponad
  • Vingner -

Replied to the thread Scandia - New Scandinavian Guild.

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread Too much loot!!.

I think everyone should be able to earn enough silver solo in pve/pvp to spend it in group content while maintaining the core of the game risk = reward Unfortunately, all of this was removed through: - removing the values of zones (T8 maps in zones…
  • MoticaJr -

Replied to the thread [RESOLVED] Disconnections when zoning or entering/leaving hideouts.

fix being able to throw groups on the roads please
  • Valryian -

Quote from The_Support_God: “when mists was first introduced by SBI back in season 16 as a concept most would agree their vision for the Mists would be a scaled down open world experience where Solo players would get to experience the FULL Lands…
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Bows.

Quote from Trial_hard: “Please don't get so personal - it's a game after all and nothing serious. I agree with questioning the performance but the other things are too personal. ” Impossible to not get pissed when this guy continues to do a terrible…
  • UwU-chan -

Liked Altase’s post in the thread The game has become highkey pay2win..

Like (Post)
    Imagine playing a mmo where people who play the most can do better than new players with low play time, just imagine, it must be so p2w. You don't need to be full spec and with a 8.3 stuff to earn silver or to gain fame. Yes you can't face high ip…
  • Valryian -

Quote from Fuhcew2: “Stop asking for IP caps in lethal mists. It's an open world setting I should be able to use the advantage and advancement of my character there in a non instanced setting. IP caps just drop the value of the gear people wear thus…
  • Xencanz -

Replied to the thread [RESOLVED] Disconnections when zoning or entering/leaving hideouts.

Fix being able to pull groups on the roads of avalon, it's been a week
  • LatRez -

Posted the thread Не пойму....

Thread
    Не пойму, что сегодня намудрили. Я играю в основном в жёлтых зонах, красные и чёрные с беспредельщиной, грабежём и крысятничеством не моё. И…
  • UwU-chan -

Liked Elestir’s post in the thread market UI, enchantment filter.

Like (Post)
    For certain items, it is not possible to change the enchantment filtrer in the buy order/sell order dialogs. It works for all the combat gear, but not for food, resources, etc. Has been like this for ages, maybe it's finally time to fix it? Thank you.
  • The_Support_God -

@Pipeer you do know each mists is hand crafted with predefined assets right? there is a finite amount of mists which is constantly reused they are not procedural generation each mists is not randomized with each creation and deleted with each…