Recent Activities

• Fuat -

Replied to the thread Balıkçılık piyasası nasıl nedir ?.

balıkçılık şuanda queen update yüzünden oluşan bir bug sebebiyle düzeltilene kadar aşırı değersiz durumdadır. detaylar için yabancı forumdaki başlığa bakabilirsin
  • SkuzKabel -

Replied to the thread Agresor Reabre Sus Puertas!.

Os dejo uno de los últimos videos de ZvZ de este finde semana!! Como nos lo hemos pasado de locos!! youtube.com/watch?v=bRGpEHfCeU0&feature=youtu.be Aprovecho para decir, que este finde semana , ya se vienen la conquista de territorios, tenemos…
  • Quote from Eltharyon: “Basically all Outland regions now behave how Mercia's region's behaved before: The Tier of region equates to the maximum Tier of fish you can catch in that region (same as resources and NPCs). The common fish you can catch…
  • Dycha -

Replied to the thread [TFU] Wesoła Gromada.

PIRAMIDA FINANSOWA SOJUSZU TFU! Jako były oficer WG z miłą chęcią opowiem wam co nieco o sposobie na zarabianie całej wspaniałej oficerki Złodziejskiej Gromady. Przyjmując rolę oficera zostałem zaznajomiony z prawdziwym obliczem gildii jak…
  • Hollywoodi -

Posted the thread T8 SRD Dungeon drop.

Thread
    hmm i have seen some threads about loot distribution issue But as a diver, i feel i have to report this, because i will soon be out of victims After killing a guy in T8 i finished the T8 And this is what u usually get, here it even has something…
  • OOC, as it involves a insurance. Arthurs rest is up and running, with all crafting stations available for players living in or visiting the deep outlands. One thing you cannot find in deep outlands is access to chests that you can share between group…
  • Malinus -

Replied to the thread The Comanche - ведем набор!.

Quote from RecruitMaster: “А как же Warsong? ” Не сложилось :(
  • Fuat -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Avatars & Rings.

it works when i open vpn. seemslike i dont have access before vpn thnx
  • Midgard -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Moving Personal Island.

Like (Post)
    Hi there @Cavalier The short answer is Yes and No. Yes, you can move your personal island the old way by clicking on the demolish option to get the materials back, storing it in a city chest and abandoning the island. Once you build a new personal
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Founder for years but can’t even play the game!.

Quote from Wardog: “They say it’s Apples fault and there’s nothing they can do ” Well, maybe its Apples fault, and there's nothing they can do ...
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Quote from Roccandil: “I'm not going to stop because of an elitist bully ” Sayeth the player who has spammed the forum for 5 days straight trying to bludgeon the playerbase and devs into his blinkered viewpoint because the devs didnt provide him with…
  • Randiom -

Posted the thread Right click chat - UI outside borders....

Thread
    When rightClicking a playername in the chat, this happens...
  • Brajanuszka -

Replied to the thread [GMD] Sanktuarium Rekrutuje nowych i doświadczonych graczy!.

• Eternalhaze -

Liked Roccandil’s post in the thread BZ cities.

Like (Post)
    @Neef @Piddle Your objections sound completely unreasonable to me. :) Over the course of my life in Albion, I've invested heavily in personal islands, with farming and laborers. I've invested heavily in playing the markets. I've invested heavily in…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Roccandil’s post in the thread BZ cities.

Like (Post)
    Personal islands, royal markets, black market, faction content, solo content, casual content.
  • gmatagmis -

Liked RenKatal’s post in the thread Item sink suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Have you tried simply selling them at the market? When I sell my t4 - t6 masterpiece at the market they usually fetch a decent price.
  • RenKatal -

Liked Redsaw’s post in the thread Stop with this 22 hour CD shit.

Like (Post)
    He's typing in caps guys, must be serious.