Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Please copy latest database on test server verfasst.

Beitrag
    Staging has now latest Nimue version with live database.
  • Evoque -

Mag den Beitrag von Evas_Flarelight im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    @deviljim I've deleted your post. Let's keep the discussion constructive and reasonable if possible. I know emotions can run high in topics like this, still there is no need for name calling to make a point. Here's a link to the Forum rules as a…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    @deviljim I've deleted your post. Let's keep the discussion constructive and reasonable if possible. I know emotions can run high in topics like this, still there is no need for name calling to make a point. Here's a link to the Forum rules as a…
  • Schnerzl -

Hat das Thema trial key gestartet.

Thema
    7TUUQ-4MGE6-EA34G-XGXJN- 42DC7 :D
  • ixxxo -

Beitrag
    @Helgulfr nicely said, that's EXACTLY what I am trying to say. Considering how low chance is to run from Purge-Wolf-Poison-MobileWeapon squad, it take surprisingly low effort or perfect execution from their side. That's what makes me angry at the…
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von Helgulfr im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    The real problem with all these gank squads is that they dont even need skill or map awareness to catch someone. Most of the time they dont even block choke points/gates/etc, whole pack just keep running after you untill some of them will eventually…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema BloodLetters going to be nerfed? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „changes in horse- gallop mechanic and boost horsespeed if horse chased by multiple enemys “ I am not really after starting chain nerft, I am trying to identify what's the problem in this particular scenario. I'd start with…
  • Albatron -

Hat das Thema BOWS FUTURE gestartet.

Thema
    Hi everyone. Im Albatro. Some of you may know me for my success in hellgate 2vs2, aswell as openworld soloplaying. Today i want to ask you, what you think about new deadly shot rework: Do you think this change will affect 5vs5 meta? (hg, gvg) ? IMO this…
  • Helgulfr -

Beitrag
    The real problem with all these gank squads is that they dont even need skill or map awareness to catch someone. Most of the time they dont even block choke points/gates/etc, whole pack just keep running after you untill some of them will eventually…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords still useless verfasst.

Beitrag
    Im saying that if it was overpowered more people would use it, because there definatly is a lot of high spec sword players out there. Im not sure if you are part of the gvg scene or not, but the predominant bruiser setup is trident and axes for double…
  • MacTepOk -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von gmatagmis: „Zitat von MacTepOk: „фидерам “ unknown.png Zitat von MacTepOk: „HnS “ unknown.png Zitat von MacTepOk: „достижения “ unknown.png PS. Добавь в этот график Фениксов,…
  • MacTepOk -

Beitrag
    Zitat von gmatagmis: „Zitat von MacTepOk: „фидерам “ unknown.png Zitat von MacTepOk: „HnS “ unknown.png Zitat von MacTepOk: „достижения “ unknown.png PS. Добавь в этот график Фениксов,…
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema remove threat gen from heal over time spells verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yes, please.
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von BriarMoss im Thema remove threat gen from heal over time spells.

Like (Beitrag)
    Suggestion: Remove the threat generated from heal over time spells. Currently nature healing isn't viable in HCE, and is less desirable than holy for most other forms of PvE as well. If nature could put stacks on a tank and not pull mob aggro then we…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Reptoid im Thema Territory Rework Suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    Since the topic about territories losing a lot of value has been on a lot of peoples mind lately, I thought about instead of contributing to the mindless banter, that I would toss a few ideas around, and start a constructive conversation. Siphoning
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema T5 Bottleneck Suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    if chance of 5.2 will be raised significantly, then 5.1 and 5.0 will become bottleneck. I think max stack per node should vary by server, in conjunction with market status 4=>5 max stack per t5 node may be not enough
  • MacTepOk -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Ljok: „Zitat von Pupsan: „А я от себя добавлю, “ Дык разве мы начали разговор про то, что НФ кого-то там когда-то киданул? :) Это твой КЛ ворвался в тему и откровенно соврал о том, что было…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema t8 hide animals bug verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „Also they will obviously re-spawn in full, like the t7 nodes currently do. The 1/27 thing is obviously a bug (for now) “ Thanks Captain! 100% clear now :).
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Stuck in combat as a gatherer verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks Elsa, I was not attacking or using any skills that could give me combat, as I was planning on zoning ASAP. Zitat von Elsa: „at least a minimal amount of organization for the group “ We can agree on that a pparently wolf gank squads with Fiend…