Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DonttrEbKit -

Hat das Thema Theramine​ By buying it from the manufacturer gestartet.

Thema
    Theramine By buying it from the manufacturer, you can also take advantage of a 30-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, if you do not use your results with Theramine during this period, appreciate, even if most people are satisfied, you can get a quick…
  • Vaelguard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Die Scharlachrote Garde sucht neue Gildenmitglieder! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Im Jahre Albion1458 Begab es sich das die Templer im heiligen Kreuzzug gegen alle ungläubigen in den Outlands an allen Fronten zu kämpfen hatten. Es gab eine sogenannte Pat Situation. Infolgedessen und um in der alten Welt den Royalen Kontinenten…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Present box decay time verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah by the way how much time is the decay timer?
  • GreyAG -

Hat das Thema Free Trial Keys for 7 Days gestartet.

Thema
  • Wein -

Mag den Beitrag von Norgannon im Thema [OOPS] HustlinHitmans [Reclutamiento abierto].

Like (Beitrag)
    Finalizado el día de invasión, se disfruto mucho a pura ZvZ. Ahora queda empezar a contar los días para el lanzamiento de Merlín.
  • archii -

Hat das Thema Keys for 7 d-trials gestartet.

Thema
    XV6ANY4LN32FP3VDDCVTGHDJD NU7V2N29WYUW6L3WF4QXZQE6P LE9QNAUXRPQP4GN4Z7NXK39XK
  • Neef -

Hat das Thema 22 Free Trial Keys!! Information On how to claim! gestartet.

Thema
    Free Trial Keys - Try The Game Before you Buy! Will Update Keys When Used! Hello there! Want to try the game before you buy it? You have come to the right place!!! Here are some trail keys if the one you try doesn't work try the next one. Will check keys…
  • Barb4 -

Mag den Beitrag von Idunaz im Thema Albion Online Business Model Discussion.

Like (Beitrag)
    Imo the biggest thing to neutralize this from being a truly pw2 game is the fact that it is full loot. If someone wants to drop hundreds of $ to buy top gear, they risk losing it when they die and get looted. People will learn who the whales are that…
  • Barb4 -

Mag den Beitrag von Cathair im Thema Please any kind of Market API.

Like (Beitrag)
    Where do we sign petition so Market API gets higher priority? :D I believe AO community would benefit a lot from such API.
  • Catya -

Hat das Thema Try AO Free for 7 Days! (10 / 10) Updated! gestartet.

Thema
    9CUD3Q3EDCXWHU9DFALC7J97G LLQUJF9VRMC3JJ7QZT9KRKZMF 6YXZ9WPCWH2KWKGK67UEYQLLT 2NPQKTEYWNL44LMUGRV6NRUVN LXQGPU2ATE62CZXQW6DCRYUQM ZY73EPNYG693KXTJFGFGP4CDW UXLF4CW77R4JK3X7Q9LH73MJ9 QMFFQEY6EUP9DXQK96N7XDZPA TP4NJNHHFGY4A7WX4JZ9DJ7FN
  • Dalak -

Hat das Thema returning player gestartet.

Thema
    yo, not played since November and it seems alot of stuff has changed. caught the end of the Albion stream yesterday and decided to download again. I have a gd 6 weeks off of work so its time to play again. looking for a English speaking, blackzone…
  • Lethenarl -

Hat das Thema TRIAL KEYS 18 AVAILABLE gestartet.

Thema
  • Gugusteh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Gugusteh's videos : Lit content here verfasst.

Beitrag
    youtube.com/watch?v=F8KnTBIWR7E The new one smile.png
  • Torthur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema GvG: HustlinHitmans vs Warpath verfasst.

Beitrag
    @Norgannon Nice job bro!
  • monsterSK -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Updated] Overcharge Feature verfasst.

Beitrag
    So after a fair amount of thought, overcharge is a feature I cannot get behind at all. For namely two separate but very important reasons. First lets get ride of the t4 ganker issue; while annoying, at low tiers each enchantment and tier adds 100 item…
  • Windoen -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New Dev Talk: Merlyn Economy Changes verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ViLEuo: „Zitat von Windoen: „Zitat von Rixlette: „Turning yellow zones into red zones is a good idea bacause otherwise t5 recources gonna end up worthless in the long run. What worries me is this change with higher enchatement rates in…
  • Charlieee -

Mag den Beitrag von Barb4 im Thema Please any kind of Market API.

Like (Beitrag)
    Guys, a market API wouldn't make buying selling easy. The work you will have to decide what to buy, what to sell, where to buy, where to sell, its all the same. The API would give simplicity on collecting the data, opening a whole new profession at the…
  • RudeRoo -

Mag den Beitrag von Azlen im Thema The Future of Albion Online?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von KCyanide: „Zitat von Fooky: „Zitat von Vindrax: „Zitat von Fooky: „Anyone that thinks faction warfare will be solo / small group activity is clueless. BTW my definition of Zerg is probably different in this case. They said it was SOLO…
  • DoomRawrus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Present box decay time verfasst.

Beitrag
    That is weird as I was sure that the decay timer's did not apply to islands. I however have only used present boxes and similar items on my personal islands, not Guild island.