Recent Activities

• Svenblade -

Replied to the thread Halloween Dungeon trouble.

• Bogul -

Replied to the thread How do I know that a road is classified as "deep" ?.

Quote from Svenblade: “If I recall correctly I triggered this achievement upon entering one of the dead end zones, (...) ” Yes. Me too.
  • Catapotamas -

Posted the thread Halloween Dungeon trouble.

Thread
    hi, i'm new and just started doing the holiday dungeon. i'm in t4 gear using a 2h glaive. i can get only a little way through the dungeon before my gear gets completely destroyed. am i undergeared or just using the wrong weapon?
  • Svenblade -

Replied to the thread How do I know that a road is classified as "deep" ?.

If I recall correctly I triggered this achievement upon entering one of the dead end zones, also called a sanctuary.
  • Bogul -

Posted the thread How do I know that a road is classified as "deep" ?.

Thread
    I can't seem to find any indication on the map. Its presumably through the name? Anyone want to enlighten me? :) 0a4940cfd9b1965225685948480e67c5.png
  • arteme -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Не нашелся еще тот герой, кому не лень следить за килбордой бо и вг и скидывать всем реальную картину боев и кучу тайных поражений. Масава…
  • Quote from iSerg: “Иди соло данжи чисти, скиперок... И не порти людям удовольствие от кораптов. ” еще бы люди играли билдами различными, а не метовыми, а то все одно и тоже, а некоторые нахалы еще и каменолома ботиночки шнуруют.
  • yaaseth -

Replied to the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

guys there is a reason ppl do not make videos and comics from these pictures. There is 300 words limit on every post here so you kinda risk it when u make video or comics.
  • Mutuus -

Replied to the thread New guild, BELFROST is recruiting!.

Nope! As of no Quote from HazardTheGreat: “Hello! Are there any further requirements, such as voice communication or fame number? I am fairly new to the game, I have been playing for just over a month and have almost 8mil fame. ” Nope! As of now we…
  • ToxicoBeso -

Replied to the thread Start Allhallows With a Fame Boost.

Well, still not fixed, I came here to say the same thing, the chests after boss are invisible on mobile.
  • Mutuus -

Liked HazardTheGreat’s post in the thread New guild, BELFROST is recruiting!.

Like (Post)
    Hello! Are there any further requirements, such as voice communication or fame number? I am fairly new to the game, I have been playing for just over a month and have almost 8mil fame.
  • AveNkg -

Replied to the thread Что за ошибка?!.

Quote from Paladin0O: “Захожу в лаунчер, нажимаю "Играть", грузится античит программа, когда загрузка кончается, выдает ошибку! @Please run windows updates, your system is lackink critical SHA-2 code signing support required by October 2020 se@ Что…
  • yaaseth -

Replied to the thread Useless event?.

Quote from Midgard: “So the new dungeon isn’t the loot piñata you thought you were entitled to. FFS ” you never played other mmorpgs? Events are always some kind of special. And you get rewarded by doing them. Stop being a dick hunny.
  • jojetski -

Replied to the thread Do you play starting at 4:00 UTC?.

• Morient -

Posted the thread Kaybolan Binek Hk..

Thread
    Merhabalar, Oyunu ücretli olarak satın alan oyunculara binek hediye verildi diye biliyorum. Bu binek oyun F2P olduğunda oyuna girdiğim esnada envanterimde gözükmekteydi. Fakat daha sonraki gün girdiğimde bu binek yok oldu. Konu hakkında bilgisi…
  • Apollo1337 -

Replied to the thread [BUMP] TRUUE DAMAGE - rekrutacja.

• Актуально как никогда.
  • hghggyvjgvyj -

Replied to the thread Issue with events API.

This also affects the official killboard albiononline.com/en/killboard . It shows recent kills from two days ago. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…045a5f196702c6fa44dc3aa67
  • arteme -

Replied to the thread Lapsang Guild - открывает сезон охоты.

• Kovserva -

Posted the thread Свеженькая гильдия Venator.

Thread
    Здравия желаю, господа :) Гильдия свежая, молодая, людей пока не много. Новичкам помогаем и советами, и личным примером, и серебром :) Контент присутствует разнообразный : пвп и ганги, есть крафтеры и…